What He Actually Wants

Seventeen Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was one of the time when the house’s peaceful morning interrupted by one particular person whom trying to wake up all his family members because he felt responsible to wake all of them up after watching his mom’s struggle to wake them all up the morning before.

The three years old Seungkwan ran around the house with the small microphone as well as a small speaker his parents bought for his birthday just this early year (after hours of never-ending wailing). And if you’re wondering if the mic is real or not, yes it is real.

“Check, check,” he started his action from checking the mic in low volume first before Seungkwan went to the farthest door at the end of the hallway, which was the room Seungcheol, Junhui and Junghan shared together. His little feet brought him inside the unlocked room where the three oldest were sleeping peacefully on three separated single bed.

Seungkwan tapped his mic again as the speaker let out the same tapping sounds as what he made earlier. He took a breath before started singing the butterfly song he learned from watching TV early in the weekend’s morning. “Hyungs wake up!” He said softly, but loud enough for the three to stir awake.

“Turn off that damn thing,” little Seungkwan heard Seungcheol’s curse as his eyebrows and mouth frowned. He dropped the mic on the floor and ran over to the middle bed, Seungcheol’s bed, and started attacking him with his small fists.

 

“I will tell mom and dad you’re saying that ‘dem’ thing!”

 

Junghan already sat up on the bed as he watched the two with a small tired smile on his lips. After regaining his soul back, Junghan go up and walked over to the middle bed and took the three years old boy off of Seungcheol who already fuming mad, face reddened as he glared at the little boy in Junghan’s arms.

“It’s not good to beat up people older than you, Seungkwan. Even if you’re just helping mom to wake us up,” the long-haired brunette told his younger brother softly, still carrying him in his arms. He then turned his head to the older boy, “now you woke up, wash your face and brush your teeth,” he pulled the polka dot pattern blanket off of Seungcheol’s body as the owner groaned and turned around lazily.

Junghan put down the little boy on the ground as he ruffled his head, “go wake Jun hyung up, but don’t hit him, okay?” Seungkwan nodded and gave the older a toothy smile before he walked over to the other bed, where one of his tall hyungs sleep peacefully.

He used his small hands to pull away the blanket off of from the older boy as he climbed up the bed and leaned in to give the sleeping boy a kiss on the cheek, “wake up, Jun hyung. It’s morning already!” The latter stirred as he slowly opened his eyes, only to be greeted by Seungkwan’s wide smile, which made him smiled too,

 

“Good morning, Seungkwan.”

 

“Since Jun hyung already woke up, I need to go to wake the other hyungs up as well,” Seungkwan’s little feet reached the ground as he ran to the door and grabbed his mic, as well as the small speaker, “see you downstairs hyung!” He waved the mic cutely before waking out from the oldest hyungs’ room.

Little Seungkwan walked over to the next door, the second room. He reached the door knob with so much effort (because he was only three years old, but thanks to the speaker he brought with him, stepping on it really helped him to reach the knob easily) and peeked in to the room only to see one of them already woke up as the older boy rubbed his eyes.

 

“Jisoo hyung?” The said boy stopped rubbing his eyes as he shifted his attention to the door, where his younger brother was standing.

 

Joshua softly smiled and mumbled a soft ‘good morning’ to his three years old brother, “You’re not with Hansol?” “He is sleeping in mom and dad’s room yesterday,” he pouted and went over to Joshua’s stretched out arms, leaving his speaker in front of the door (and only bringing his mic with him) as the older boy engulfed him in his rather slender arms, “why don’t you go to Mingyu, Myungho and Seokmin’s room first? I will help you waking up these three.”

The older boy pointed to the bed right to his with a short boy sleeping on it, blanket still covered his whole body as he snuggled more into the warmth. Then he pointed to the other two on the left, one tall raven hair boy and the other one on one bed, while the other bed next to it was unoccupied.

Seungkwan looked over to the short older boy first before he ran to grab the speaker from in front of the room then ran back to the bed next to Joshua’s. The little boy cleared his throat as if he was going to scream at the older boy’s ears. However...

 

“JIHOON HYUNG! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!” He did something more than screaming on the ear, “THE SUN IS HERE! YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW!”

 

“Seungkwan…”

The short boy turned his body around as his eyes opened wide (not too wide though), glaring at the little boy on his bed’s side. The said boy only grinned widely before he grabbed his speaker then ran out from the room, not wasting any time to say good morning to the shortest hyung and Joshua.

“Second room, clear!” The three years old boy ran over to the third room across the second room as the door creaked open a little. Seungkwan bumped into a four years old-but-tall-like-a-five years old boy as they fell on their butts together.

 

“Seungkwan!” The deep voice groaned as he rubbed his aching , “what are you running from?”

The younger boy looked at the closed door beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter