So Much Trouble to Deal with at Home!! Pt 2

RV One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OWWW~!! Unnie, I'm sorry!! I won't be bad again. Please stooop!", begged Yeri, kicking her unnie in the leg and squirming around while her was being set on fire.

"Yeri. Stop kicking me. We just started so we can't stop now. And you clearly haven't learned you lesson yet, so no, we are not stopping.", said Irene, raining smacks on Yeri's sit spots and thighs.

"Now be happy Unnie is going easy on you. If you keep on squirming around like that, I'm going to have to switch to the brush, so stay still.", warned Irene. But Yeri's backsid burned to much and she was crying too hard to hear what her unnie was saying. She just kept kicking and squirming and yelling. Irene quickly grabbed the brush and started smacking the younger girl's sit spots. Yeri immediately stopped kicking but started sobbing harder.

"Now Yeri, why did you take Joy's headphones when she said that you couldn't?", asked Irene.

"B-because I just wanted to listen to my music.", answered Yeri. 

"Well you could have just asked one of the other unnies. There are many other unnies other than Joy and me living in this house. You could've asked them instead of taking from someone.", scolded Irene.

"And when you were fighting with Joy earlier, why didn't you try to tell me? You just kept on fighting and fighting and fighting. In life, you do that kind of stuff, you will get in trouble and the consequences will be worse ok?"

"N-ne unnie. I'm s-sorry, I won't d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter