So Much Trouble to Deal with at Home!! 1/2

RV One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Joy unnie!!", the maknae yelled from her bed.

" What! I'm doing my homework!" Joy yelled back.

" I need to borrow your headphones!", Yeri said.

" No.", Joy said back. After several failed attempts of trying to get her unnie to let her borrow her headphones, Yeri couldn't accept that she would not get the headphones, so she headed to her unnie's room. 

" If she won't let me borrow the headphones, then I'll get them myself." She thought to herself. After 30 minutes, Joy finished her homework and wanted to use her headphones. Walking into her room, she noticed that her headphones were missing and decided to check Yeri's room since Yeri wanted to use the earphones. 

"Yeri! I told you that you couldn't use my headphones! Give 'em back! Unniee!!! Yeri won't give me my headphones!!", yelled Joy.

"Hey, what's all this commotion in here?", said Irene as she walked in on them fighting. "Yah! Yah! Joy! Yeri! No fighting! Stop! NOW. Joy, go to your room and wait for your punishment. Yeri, you will also do the same. I will deal with both of you later."

"But!", complained Joy, before she got cut off by Irene.

"No buts Joy. You know the rules.", said Irene.

Joy just grumbled and stomped furiously to her room she shared with her unnie,Seulgi.

"Haha, you got in trouble again.", teased Seulgi.

"Shut up.", said Joy, in a rude tone of voice.

"Seulgi, can you go to Wendy's room for a little bit? You may come back later." said the leader as she walked in, hearing Joy speak disrespectfully to Seulgi.

"Ne~ unnie." Seulgi said as she left the room.

"Now, maknae, before I start, I want to know why you were fighting with Yeri earlier." After a few moments of waiting, she seemed to know what they were fighting over since she had siblings of her own and she used to fight with them all the time. She obviously got in trouble for it, but she knew how her dongsaeng felt. And since Joy was still young and unable to control her emotions, Irene's voice became less serious. Joy finally muttered something, but Irene couldn't hear her. "Hmm? Say that again, I didn't hear you."

"We were fighting because Yeri took my headphones from my room even thought I told h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter