CH 2- Revelations

Living the Dream?? Or HELL.....?

14 hours....14 long, long hours of being in the air. "Jetlag is such a ", I half yawn to myself.

The flight hadn't been that bad besides the occasional snore here or there, or even the sound of someone's music playing way past the volume it should be. Most of it had been kpop or...hiphop? Korean hip-hop now that I remember. I remember looking up Korean music while on the plane during the bouts of time where I grew tired of endlessy staring at my Korean lesson books. I found a lot of people that I enjoyed listening to and downloaded a LOT of new songs to my library. My new job paid for my plane ticket, which meant first class with wifi. My new job knew how to do a girl right. I took the time on the plane to also message Tia in our chat thingy. Which was by far the best and worst mistake of my life.


JUST HOURS BEFORE....

*1 New Message*

"OMGOMGOMGOMG, gurrrrrrl!! I have the craziest thing to show you!"

"I swear Tia if its some weird again I will delete you from my life."

"UGH, NO. Dammit. It has something to do with your new aaay boss", I could hear the sass when reading the message.

"Tia, what did I tell you? I DON'T CARE WHAT MY BOSS LOOKS LIKE. I didn't apply for this job to get a man you know", I replied back in a hurry.

Tia replied immediately and was firing off messages. All photos of my soon to be boss. Which I had to admit....Park Jaebum truly was a fine, fine man. But, as I would soon find out Tia wasn't done killing me yet. Almost immediately after a load of photos, Tia sends me his music. Which I knew nothing about....I had to be a real not to know aNYTHING personal about my boss, but I could tell you everything about his magazine.

"From the lack of response, I assume you already made him your profile picture", I could almost envision the smirk she was currently wearing on her face.

My phone vibrates once more. "Listen to this, this, this, annnnnnd tHIS!"  *click on them hehe*

Links? What the ? As if Tia could read my mind she replies quickly again and says, "Courtesy from your boss lmao *wink face emoji*"

I open one link at random and from the song title it was named " Trip". "Good God Almighty", I whispered to  myself as the song starts. 

~Your will go up and yo' face will go down!~ I listened to each one of the songs and by the heat I could feel from my cheeks I realized two majorly important things: 1.) My boss is one of, if not, the FINEST man I''ve seen in awhile and 2.) I will have to keep my distance from him or I will lose my job. I replied back to Tia in utter shock. "This ain't my boss Tia....it can't be!!!"

"Well it is Zion, so be prepared for iness all in yo face every single day LOL"

"OH, and btw he also owns a music company....AOMG. I assumed you didn't know that either. I'll ask of one favor from you when you guys start dating. Snatch Gray for me and put him on layaway and let him know his soon to be wife will be arriving shortly LMAO. Check out the other artists music too, its just as dope...", she inquires.

She replies again, "I'm going to bed gurl, all this researching has got me extremely tired."

I messaged back quickly, "When did you search all this up?"

"Oh, a couple hours after you left....I firgured I'd do a background check on our man and I found way more than I expected lolol"

I rolled my eyes as I replied, "I guess I'll thank you and say you for all this new found info on my boss lol you'll make my job that much harder for me! Go to bed wifey, I'll messgae you once I get settled in."

"Haha, no need to thank me. Just hold Gray for me as I asked and the debt is repaid lmao...but okay wifey text me laterrrrrr! *kissy face emoji*"


14 hours....14 long, long hours of being in the air. "Jetlag is such a ", I half yawn to myself.

After all the texting and basically fangirling with Tia, studying, sleeping, and aimlessly staring I was FINALLY in Korea. I made my way to baggage claim, recieved my bags and strolled in the airport to where all the cabs and such would be. It was night time here, and as I was making my way to PICK UP to catch a cab I hear my name suddenly being called.

"Miss McClain?", a tall man in a suit and tie had appeared from the shadows. His voice was deep but smooth.

"Yes?", I replied startled by the sudden name call.

"Sorry if I scared you", he says instantly, "I'm Mr. Parks assistant Sung Joon, and I was told by him to pick you up since its dark and you're new here. I will you to your new living space."

How nice. "Ah", I said awkwardly, "that's very nice of you, thank you." I smiled sincerely. In all honesty I had no idea of where to go. I was given directions but I was still apprehensive about traveling at night, alone, and in a country I was extremely unfamiliar with. Sure I had watched plenty of YouTube vlogs and read every blog known to man. But, it really is different when you're finally there. Its really overwhelming. I love SK but any new country, whether you love it or are indifferent, is intimidating to tackle at night.

The mysterious however handsome man in the suit grabbed my luggage and headed towards the car which from what I could see was an....AUDI?!? I stood there shocked as I engulfed the beautiful car (my dream car by the way). Mr. Joon witnessed my expression and chuckled to himself. "You like?", he asked. I nodded my head, mouth still agape. He opened the passenger door and we were on our way. If this is what the company car looked like, what is my place going to look like? I pondered these thoughts as we drove, bypassing the beautiful city lights along the way. I decided to take this time to ask the man who knew our boss better than I did about him. 

"So what is Mr. Park like?", I asked curiously. After all the stuff Tia showed me he looked like a pretty carefree dude. I just wanted to confirm my assumption.

Mr. Joon scoffed and somewhat laughed, " That man is something you would have never come across before. I'll say that. I've worked for him for 6 years and he's.....different."

"Ahhhhh", thinking I've understood based offhis comment, "so he's a pretty laidback and chill dude, right? I've seen his music videos and all that and he seems pretty carefree."

Just then, Mr.Joon boomed the loudest laugh of all time. "What?!?", I basically screamed, confused by why this usually quiet man now had TEARS rolling down his face. "Did I say something stupid?" He was now wiping away the streams of tears off his face. "Nah, its just the your impression of Mr.Park is waaaaaaaay off. The man may seem like a "chill dude" but it's the very opposite. The man might as well be a damn tyrant. I love my boss to death but he can be a from time to time", he says while still giggling at my up. I sat back in my seat clearly disappointed that my assumption was wrong and that now I had a as a boss.

"Well, that isn't gonna fly too well with me. I'm not the kind of to take from anyone...even my boss", I said with confidence. After the whole fiasco with my (EX) boyfriend just a week ago I decided I'd let my inner show more frequently as getting ted on doesn't feel too hot. Too bad it has to be my boss that witnesses this sudden personality change, first.

Mr. Joon looks at me with somewhat excited eyes, "Oooo, we'll have another hot head at the office again. That was a lot of fun the last time. Too bad poor Min Lee got the axe. She was skilled. But, I'll warn you now Mr.Park isn't the one to with", he informs me.

"Well neither am I", I scoff loudly. "And I WON'T get fired.I don't know how skilled this Min Lee girl was but I bet your I'll be better than her and Mr.Park won't give me up. I'm irreplaceable", I say as I do a hair flip.

Mr.Joon just smiles as we pull up to a building. "We're here", he says as he stops the car. He gets out and gets my luggage. I step out and gasp as I stare at the building. It's gorgeous.

He hands me my key to my apartment and sees me off. "Be ready for work on Monday Ms.McClain", he says, "and please don't leave the iness at the door when you walk in."

I giggle, "I won't. Mr.Park won't make me into some mindless slave. Thanks again, and I have a goodnight!"

"You too", he says and walks out.

I shut the door, drag my luggage to my new bedroom and plop down on the soft mattress. I sigh contently, tired from the day. I take out my phone and decide I'll call Tia when I'm well rested to tell her all the news. I walk in my bathroom, do my nightly routine, and head straight to bed. I laid there staring at the ceiling, just thinking about everything. How my boss was fine, talented, and a and how I start work in 3 days. This is unreal. I can't wait to call Tia with the news, as I drift off to a deeeep sleep.


AUTHOR"S NOTE:
 
ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, SCENE! Hahaha, was this chapter good? I tried to make it longer....hopefully it isn't too long and puts you to sleep! I promise if you stick with me things will only get weirder, crazier, (maybe even y? idkidkidk haha). You'll have to stick with me to know ;) But to the ppl who have read my first chapter thank you ssososososos much! I'll try to only get better as this goes on. I don't even know how many chapters this will have? I'm a mess I know.....but stay tuned for Zion's first day on the job. Will things go smooth or will kimchi totally hit the fan? I'm lame. shut up. BAI HOMIES~ aslo asian fanfics does the weird thing of changing the color and size of the text bear with it please love you all.