CHAPTER NAMES

Just To Kill Time

WAM- Watch a movie. Most likely I will make a movie suggestion for a movie on youtube and embed it, but if I can't find it, I will give you the title and a description, and you can look for it at the library or something. It will most likely be a Korean movie but I am also a big fan of Bollywood so you will see those to. Usually Bollywood is hard to find online so those will most likely be the movies I suggest but can't find for you.

WAD- Watch a drama. I know that most of you don't want me to suggest any dramas since they will destroy your lives but I will anyways, only if you have time on your hands ;). It will usually be a new drama, and something that I really enjoyed, but I will also suggest older stuff if I really enjoyed it, even if most people have already watched it.

RAS- Read a story. Most likely a fanfic on AFF, maybe Wattpad, but it could also be a book or something. Or manga hahaha

WAS- Write a story. Which is what most of us do on here haha. But if you never wrote a story or if you want to but are having writer's block, I may have some suggestions. Maybe you will like them.

LAS- Learn a song. I may try to suggest American songs, but they will most likely be older since I haven't really listened to it since 2012 (when I discovered Kpop haha). It will probably be Japanese a lot of times since I like singing in Japanese, but it will also be Korean songs that I really want to sing (and can't because my Korean ! XD). It may also be other songs that I really enjoy from any other part of the world. And I would love if you mastered the song and sent me a link of the cover so I could hear your beautiful voice and inspire me!!! hehehe

LAD- Learn a dance. Most likely a dance I am currently learning. If you are a cover dancer I would love to watch your videos! And if you are not confident in your dancing skills, it's okay because learning any dance is difficult but practice makes perfect.

LAL- Learn a language. Which I know most of you want to learn Korean. Hey, me too. But I would most likely send a link to a website that teaches basics, like vocab or alphabet. And most likely it is a language I am learning/ would love to learn. Oh, and if any of the languages I suggest is a language you speak, please teach me!! haha

LAC- Learn a culture. It would most likely be about food, clothes, music, or religion. I like learning about cultures about the world so I hope if you are ever bored you would be interested in learning about another country.

LTAP- Listen to a playlist. Like a playlist on youtube, probably one I made for the most part. Just cuz.

DND- Do nothing day. A suggestion for something to do when you know you won't be doing anything at all the whole day. It's gonna be random.

GOTC- Get off the computer. I will suggest something that doesn't involve electronics for the most part.

DS- Discover something. Something that you most likely heard of, like VOCALOIDS lol, but an explanation about why I find it an interesting discovery and example. For example, reggaeton. Reggaeton is a type of hip hop music popular in Puerto Rico and Colombia, as well as among hispanic people in America. Some reggaeton artists are J Balvin, Maluma, etc.

NER- New excercise routine. If you are looking to stay fit and to get some blood flowing, try a new exercise move and use it for a week or two to see how it works for you.

I will write other stuff here as it comes to my mind.

Okay, now you are ready to find something to do. Let's go!