Chapter 3 part 2

Salt

"Sojin-ah!" 

The poor girl raised both of her hands up in front of her, a habit of hers when she gets scared. She placed a hand on her chest to calm her beating heart, sending a glare to her older friend. 

"Hyuna un-" She was cut off when Hyuna grabbed her wrist.

"No time to explain. Come with me." 

Sojin was dragged out of the sea of students by her wrist before she can even properly scream at her friend. Hyuna has led her friend to the front lobby of the school, and the two were now in line where almost all of the students are for this special occasion. 

The red hearts taped on the lockers, letters being slipped into your crush's locker, couples in the halls being extra lovey dovey.

Valentine's Day.

And what better way to celebrate this holiday? Candy gram.

It's easy. You pay for the candy being sent to someone, you can write who its from, and then add a personalized message. After that, they'll announce that the candies are now being sent, and the members of the student council will deliver the candies. 

"Unnie. What is this for?" Sojin asked as she pinched the bridge of her nose. 

I swear if it's about Keumjo.

"Oh you know, I'm planning on giving one to Kyungri. And wouldn't it be nice if you gave one for Keumjo?" Hyuna grinned when she mentioned the soccer player's name. 

"Unnie, those are just rumors. Whatever they said, it's not true." Sojin said.

"But isn't it true that you went to her house?" Hyuna asked in a hushed tone.

"For tutoring!" Sojin responded, not being aware of how loud her voice was. A group of students right behind them heard it, and soon enough they were making assumptions.

"Is she getting one for Keumjo?"

"They're together?"

"Aw, how sweet of her."

Sojin's pale face was turning a light shade of pink from embarrassment.

"Hey wasn't Keumjo in line before rushing to her homeroom?"

That last statement caught Sojin's attention.

"Here you go miss, please hand it over once you're done." 

A small pink card, and pen was given to Sojin. Hyuna handed in her money, and winked at Sojin with that cheeky grin on her face. 

"Unnie, I'm not going to do it." Sojin said handing the paper back to her.

"And give me one reason why?" Hyuna asked crossing her arms across her chest.

The school bell rang, and the staff monitoring the halls started telling all the students to get to their class.

"Oh darn. The bell rang. There goes my chance, better luck next time. " Sojin said in a sarcastic manner, snapping her fingers right after. 

"See you after school unnie!" Sojin waved at her friend, as she walked to her next class.

A chuckle escaped her lips. She looked at the blank card that was given to her, and took out her pen.

To: Keumjo

From: Sojin

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

"Miss! I have one more!" Hyuna screamed across the hall as she ran to the staff member collecting the candy gram.

~

"Keumjo. Keumjo. Keumjo. Keumjo. Keum-" 

The brunette closed her locker, and placed a finger on her cousin's lips to stop her. "Yes unnie?"

Keumjo noticed that Heymi was hiding something behind her back. And it made her look at her cousin suspiciously. 

"It's nothing bad, I swear." Hyemi said. 

She cleared , and looked around them to make sure no one was listening. 

"As a member of the student council. I was told to distribute the candy." 

Keumjo nodded slowly, still not getting where this is going.

"So ..." 

Hyemi revealed what was behind her back, a candy gram.

Keumjo slowly took the bag, and analyzed it. It was the same packaging, a small clear treat bag decorated with hearts around it. And the same heart shaped chocolates wrapped in pink and red foil. 

What's so special about it? Why did Hyemi give it to her now? 

"Look at who's it from."

Keumjo opened the card attached to it.

From: Sojin

To: Keumjo

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Oh ...

OH.

Keumjo's eyes widened, not believing what the card said. She blinked a couple of times, and even rubbed her eyes, thinking she misread who it was from.

"Hey, don't do that now." Hyemi said patting her head.

"You have to meet her right now remember? Call me once you two are done. Tutoring, I mean. None of that crazy stuff yet." 

Keumjo threw one of the hearts in the bag at Hyemi, before making her way to the library.

 

haha ^-^' sorry if it . I'll see y'all on the next chapter :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) sorry for any errors i wanted to post this asap :'))))))

Happy (late) Valentine's Day everyone <3

-EJ