...2

fall

  "well i'm hoping that sam." Jessica look at the empty glass

"and im hoping that something will fall again" then she look up the sky.

'Will I wait for nothing...'

---------

Jessica POV

"someone's looking at me aunt jessica, are you okay being alone here?" He ask and fiddling his phone.

I smiled at him and nod "you better go. Im okay with it." His sudden action suprise me when i felt his arm envelop my shoulder, hugging me.

He is grown up now and a little bit taller than me. This feeling of guilty i have right now because the boy im hugging right now is the other man i've hurt.

"Thank you and also im sorry aunt" he said, like he is holding back those yet he let out it. I carress his back and i just said...

"Ok ok."

Sam just left and here iam alone again in this garden. Just watching those butterflies and bees bugging around those flowers. I sit again to the swing and reminiscing everything. In this place i only reminisce everything what just happen. Am i regretting those decision? I don't know. I really dont know.

I remember how i plead to my mother, how i tried to fight for his love but then...

July 15,2010

"Mom, can I just study here?" Jessica follow her mom, begging for this. H "Can I just stay here?" Jessica plead. Walking on the aisle of their own company, their employee looking at the two, silence on the room and only the click of their heels can hear and the pleading of jessica. 

The secretary open the door of the CEO office and Mrs. Jung and jessica enter inside. the secretary close the door leaving the two.

"Mom?!" Jessica said, can seen how desperate she is.

"Jessica, I grant your wish that you're not going to take this company. And I agree that you're going to take a fashion degree..." Mrs. Jung clarify her.

"And I fix all your needs for that. Before, you were excited that you will study abroad and now you've change your mind? What's wrong with you?!" A stern voice coming from the mother of jessica jung.

Jessica grit her teeth, "I just realize that studying here would be better..."

"Or maybe you just can't leave your man? Kwon yul is his name?" mrs. Jung blurted. Jessica lowered her head and thinking another EXCUSE just to stay in their country. Mrs. Jung stand up, walk closer to her daughter and hug her.

"Its your dream my darling. Would you just throw it away just because of love? There are many boys out there... but being SUCCESSFUL you can't just grab anywhere and when..."

"Sometimes baby, tough decisions are there. Life is a matter of choice." Mrs. Jung explain lovingly to her daughter and then look at her. She smiled and cupped the face of jessica.

"Oh my jessica jung, my daughter, you are beautiful and boys are going to fall in love with you not just kwon yul" 

Jessica close her eyes and breath some air and let out. "There is no other kwon yul out there mom."

"If there is no other kwon yul, then HE SHOULD understand. Its your dream to be fashion designer darling." mrs. Jung finish her word of wisdom to her daughter and jessica just look down.

"I don't want to be the bad guy on your love story my dear, choose..." 

-----

JULY 30, 2010

"Jessica is not answering her phone" yul worriedly said to taeng. Yul tried again for the nth time and still jessica is not picking the phone.

"Yul, relax sit down and dont walk back and fourth cause you making me dizzy ok?" Taeng hold both of yul shoulder and push him to sit down.

"Try to call her again ok? " taeng suggested .he knew what jessica is doing. He knew everything about jessica's departure but he wants that jessica will be the one to clarify to yul. He hates it eveytime he is lying with his best buddy . Tiffany plead taeyeon that he should not tell to yul cause it will make it worse.

Mean while, tiffany is in the house of jessica jung, watching her bestfriend fixing herself.

Then jessica phone ring again, she was hesitate to answer and tiffany just smiled (a slight of worried), "you should tell yul now jessica please". Jessica just  bite her lower lip and nod.

Jessica answered it and didn't say anything until yul ask "where are you?" it can hear to his voice that he is so worried about her girl.

"yul..."

"Stop worrying about me."

"Im going to New york to study there so don't you worry about me."

Every word he heard like a knife stabbing his heart. Those words that he fears to hear. Those words that he unwanted to hear. He just silently listen those words. He just silently think of what he have done. Why jessica is trying to left him. 

"Yul, look... im sorry. I didn't tell cause i know you will stop me."

Yul just look at taeng and force to smile. Taeng can't hear anything but he knew it from the very start. He pity his best buddy and just silently watching him. 

"I can't give up my dreams yul..." jessica said while trying not to cry. Cause she thinks all the memories she's been with yul. All those promises they made. 

"I... I love you yul..."

"But I want to achieve my dreams."

"Then Go.I'm not actually a part of your future right?" Yul finally speak. Taeng look was surprise and wanted to punch yul on his act yer he just stayed there, he don't know a word of encouragement. Cause both of the parties gone wrong.

"No! Its not like that yul. Its just that..."jessica tried to think of explanation but there is not. 

"Sorry if i made you confuse in your decisions.that's your ing life so go... go and achieve those dream of yours."

Those words linger in her ears, an ache goes to her heart, curling it like its hard to breath, then a tears flow on her cheeks. 

How can.. kwon yul, the man of her life, the man who makes butterflies on her stomach, the man she really love said those words. Those words that hit her hard.

 

SEPTEMBER 30,2014

"She's back!" Tiffany exclaimed to the crowd in taeng's house.

"Who?" Sunny ask and drink the remaining beer she is holding.

"Well... the fashion designer..."

"the  CEO of her own company..."

"the CEO of blanc & eclare. Jessica Jung!!!"

Tiffany's introduction make everyone laugh and excited to see jessica jung. Jessica shown up to the door and walk inside the room. Everyone cheered and goes to her as they give hugs and kisses to the one and only jessica jung.

Sort of 'we missed you jess's or 'wow! You've gone even more beautiful' and some words they said to jessica.

Jessica expecting someone, someone she really like to see, she really missed.

"Are we late for the party?" Someone shouted everyone knew. A smile draw to jessica's face, a light and bright feeling she felt when she heard it. The voice she really missed. The voice of the man she left. And now this is time they can clear things out and work it again. Just what jessica wanted. Did yul wanted it too? To work things out? To sort their things and back again of what they are years ago.

Everyone look at the door, where the voice coming from. Then there he is, Smiling at them. Jessica look at him then their eyes met. Jessica clearly can seen to her face she miss him. She supress the urge to cry cause she thinks what she have done to yul. The smile from jessica fade, but still a warm smile coming from yul still showing.

The room kept on silent as they watching the two staring at each other. They knew what their lovestory is. But they are not taking any side cause they knew both parties that they've done mistake.

"Awk...ward" soo whisper to her girlfriend sunny and then sunny just nudge him. A wince coming from soo. "Ouch.sorry" soo whispered again.

"Welcome back, jessica-ssi~~" yul finally broke the silence and everyone expecting for jessica's replied but then a young voice full of excitement heard from outside.

"Ya! You just left me sleeping in the car...." the voice more audible cause the girl with a dark brown in a bunned hair, wearing a floral dress just above her knee approaching the man at the door. Everyone look at the girl who is pouting to yul. She looks like jessica on her younger ages.

"Bad yul!"she cutely shout to yul. Jessica confuse who's that girl that tiffany invited. But she think that she saw her somewhere. 

"Krystal?" Tiffany walk closer to the two. Taeng just look at jessica who has expressionless watching the three having a conversation.

All the people inside the room start to talk about krystal. Jessica heard some..

"Isn't she's busy on their tour? '

"We should take selca later with her"

"How on earth yul drag someone who come from a popular girl group"

Then jessica still in her position and finally comprimise all.

"She is krystal..." taeng said on her left side. Jessica just listen to him as she watch sinb and yul being clingy to each other.

"Krystal member of popular girl group f(x)." Taeng continued and also watching them.

"As you can see jessica, she pick up the pieces of a broken yul into whole again. Like a broken glass, she carefully took all the pieces of him trying to figure the real image of yul. Like a little girl who was so clumsy, she bleed while doing that..." he paused and they watch hold their hands together entertwining it.

"Even she was careful on doing it, she was so eager...eager to put the missing piece of him. She was hurt everytime yul mention your name."

Jessica imagine those scenario that yul was crying, yul was broken and there is sinb trying to fix him even it hurts her.

Then jessica feels defeated on that time. She is thinking if she just let it go or fight for their love. Yul look at her and smiled.

Then jessica think they still have that love, they can still work things out they can.

DECEMBER 12,2015

Jessica giggled when she remembered how she fight her love. How she tried to fix the lost love. Their lovestory that delayed by their dreams.

October 2014

"i told you jess, he is engaged now, you can't just grab yul that easily and continue the lovestory you have!." Tiffany who is so mad about what jessica is thinking and planning right now. Jessica is holding papers and putting it on her drawers.

"What's wrong of fighting our love tiff?!..." jessica counterback as she look at her. They are in jessica's office.

"If you are on my situation you would do it!..."

"You will fight for taeyeon... for your happy ending!."

Tiffany just silent and pittied on her bestfriend but then those words just come out to .

"But jessica you are too late now..." tiffany soflty said and jessica taken aback.

"The happy ending had been made. You, both of you chooses to let go each other hand and walk alone the path you wanted..." 

"You said if im in your situation, i would fight... yes i will but not this time... not this time that im too late for fighting jess..."

"I will fight for him when the battle has started..."

"I am not going to run away the battle just like what you did years ago..."

"Yes, you'd fight but you run away leaving the fight! Giving yul the hints that you give up!." Tiffany shouted to her bestfriend and they look at each other. Jessica shake his head for disapproval and look away continuing her doings. Deep inside the words that tiffany said has affected on her thoughts but she just shrugged it even it hurts her emotionally.

"I still have the winning weapon.yul still loves me. He still loves me." Jessica said.

Tiffany become more worried to her bestfriend, she do everything to make jessica see the truth but jessica is hard headed.

"Ok, if thats what you want!...then ok, be the wedding planner of your ex-boyfriend but im not going to support you on getting him back to you! Do it yourself..." tiffany sternly said but still worried

"B...but when you realize it someday, come to my house anytime...my shoulders are ready where you can lean it on." The voice of tiffany has change into soft one. Jessica smiled at her and walk closer giving her a hug.

"Im going back to your house crying because of joy tiff.. he's going to be mine...again." jessica proudly said and tiffany didn't answer and just rub her hands unto the back of jessica.

December 01,2014

"can we talk?" The voice of a girl from the other line. Yul look at his fiancé who is cutely wearing an ampron. She is cooking right now for breakfast to yul but its like she's on the war with the bacon and hotdogs. Yul chuckled on his view watching her fiancé shouting at the food..

"Bad! Hotdog! Bad bacon! Bad!!!' Krystal who was cutely angry talking to no one.

On the other line heard it and sigh because yul is not answering.

"Yul?" 

Yul heard again the voice and said "sorry , what are we going to talk about? is it about our wedding... i mean the wedding of krystal and I...not ours...." yul clarify.

Jessica giggled on yul's antics but compose herself" not about that.."

"About us." Jessica gathered all her strength to say those words.

Yul felt his heart beat fast when he heard it and look again to his fiancé.

"Ok."yul answered and still looking at krystal and thinking what he will say to his ex. Its been 4 years that they didn't talk about their relationship status. What will happen? What will he say?what will he do? Or what will jessica say? 

 

Jessica's apartment 8:00pm

"why can't we just talk to it on the coffee shop or a restaurant it would be better you know." Yul said and sit comfortably on the couch.

Jessica walk through the kitchen and took the coffee for the two.

"Im going to burst in cry and i dont want someone will watch us fighting...you know... cause we're going...to talk about US."  Jessica said and goes to the living room, where yul is.

Yul think of it and nod for approval.

They quietly drinking their coffee and no talks, silent embrace the whole room. They don't know where to begin. They think the same but they cant let it out cause they're waiting each other. 

Yul look at his wristwatch and its been 15 minutes of silent. Jessica who saw  yul looking at his watch, she thought that yul is going  somewhere so she start the conversation.

"Why?" Jessica ask. Yul look at her confuse of what she ask.

"What 'why?'? Yul ask but he knew it slightly but he is waiting if they are thinking the same question.

"Why are you in hurry to marry that girl? You've been in a relationship with her 3 years right?" Jessica ask.

Yul dissapointed cause this is not the question he is expecting to hear but then he just answered it.

"I was ready to settle  down with you when we were together but you're not ready yet. you reject my proposal right? It was my gift on your birthday but you just said wait for the right time..." jessica remembered it and yul said the truth that she rejected it.

"Then when i propose to the girl you are talking about... is maybe that's what you said THE RIGHT TIME." Yul smiled at her.

"I...i waited for you yul to go to where i am..." jessica bite her lower lip to supress her tears. 

"I am also waiting for you jessica cause we knew both that you're the one who leave and not me." Yul talk back. Silents again. Yul look around and felt again what he feels on the day jessica said she's going to new york. He shurg it.

"Maybe its time to go, there's no need to talk about this." Yul soflty said and stand up putting the coffee on the table. 

"But you should atleast follow me and stop me yul!" Jessica raised her voice to him. Jessica look at him but yul is looking away. The limits of anger strike to yul because he feels like jessica is blaming her. On the other hand jessica wanted clarification.

"I did stop you jessica  but you! " he pointed his finger to her and shouted " You choose your dream without me! Your dream that waiting there and left me here!" 

Jessica was surprise on what the man said. 

Yul brush her hair with frustration and take a step away from the girl and then look at her again with teary eyes.

"You ask me the question why?! Now im going to ask you! Why?!.."

"Why you didn't said to me your plans?!.."

"Why you just left me words through ing phone calls?!"

"Why you didn't try to reach me out?! Cause im waiting jess! Im ing waiting for you more than a year!..."

"Why are you doing this to me now?!..."

"Why are you too late for having a talk about us?!..."

"Why now?!"

"Why jessica?!! Why?!..." 

Every question he shouted, every question a tears coming out to his eyes, every question ripping his heart, every question is hurting himself again, every question flashback the memories he gone when jessica left him. It was breathless when he ask it but it sooth him at the same time cause now he finally ask it, because at very right now he is going to hear her answer. But then the word he unwanted to hear is what jessica said.

"Im sorry" jessica said while crying and it hurts for yul. For all the question he ask only two words just come out to jessica's mouth. He knew it but he wanted to clear things out. Yul lean his back on to the wall cause he felt like he is carrying the whole world. It feels like heavy to him all emotions.

Jessica walk closer to him, crying also . She felt every question a gun shot to her. Every shot question it hurts her cause all she knew that back fire she have is a SORRY. A one word that she knew that time when she heard those questions.

She hug the man and said " i missed you..." she cupped the face of yul and they look at each other. "I love you..." she said and she kiss the man with all her hearts. Yul close his eyes and didn't say anything he just let jessica kiss him. Yul hold both the shoulder of jessica and push a little making them apart.

"Is this what you want?!..." yul sternly ask and harshly kiss the girl infront of him. Jessica who was hurt just answered with moan andbecause shecwas so desperate she take it.. 

Yul who was mad at her take this chance to settle it. With this kiss is full of hatred and anger. He give it, he give it to her once again. 

They went to the bedroom kissing with each other.

"You're waiting to feel me again right?!" Yul sarcastically said and unwear his shirt. Jessica who is desperate thinking that if they  do it maybe...just maybe yul will love her again. She nod carelessly.

Yul kissed her again, jessica lying on bed on top of her is yul who is shirtless. She was ready but hurt because of harsh way of yul. Yul look at the girl he was kissing and saw a tears flow on her cheeks. He let go and sit on the other side of bed. Yul hold his hair think those moment he do to jessica awhile ago. Frustration,anger, ache, is the emotions filling om the heart of yul kwon. 

 Jessica lean her back onto the head rest of bed looking at yul's back. Desperation, felt sorry, and fear is what jessica feeling right now. 

"I will give you everything just be mine again." Jessica said and didn't think twice on saying it. Yul who heard it just shake his head.

"Don't force again to take back what we had..." yul stand up and pick his t shirt and wear it.

"Cause its hard to fix what you just let go jess." Yul final statement and leave the room. Leaving the first love she have. Leaving the girl that hurt him.

Jessica curl herself, hugging her two knees and cried.

 DECEMBER 12,2015

"Jess!!" Jessica heard it look at where the voice coming from. She smiled cause it was tiffany. Tiffany who is wearing a pink dress walk closer to jessica.

"Sam told me you are here." Tiffany said and sit to the other swing.

"Why did you wear pink dress? You didn't wear what i made for you." Jessica interrogate her bestfriend with an icy glare.

"Hihi. That's why im here... i have two plans, one is to say sorry to you and explain everything then the second one is i will hide. Hahaha." Tiffany laugh on what she just said. Jessica just glared but she smiled.

"I forgot the dress you made in the company. I swear jess.. i totally forgot it. Im sorry" tiffany cutely explajn to her bestfriend and show her puppy eyes for forgiveness. 

"Ok apology accepted." 

They talk about the concert of tiffany and some of her fans. They also talk about the wedding plans of TaeNy. Then it goes about the wedding event right now. Then tiff brought up again the memories.

"I remember when you had fight with krystal. Haha. It was like a TV drama because of the line you throw each other." Tiffany said. Jessica just smiled.

"I won that time..." 

'But why i feel defeated right now'

February 04, 2015

They are on the photoshoot of f(x). f(x) is the model or endorser for the clothing line of blanc & eclare company of jessica jung.

Jessica came to visit the photoshoot and they greeted each other. Jessica landed her eyes to krystal and krystal show her warm smile to her. Jessica had her poker face and show a force smile to the girl. Jessica watch the photoshoot all the time and show professionalism to the others. Serious on her job.

When they were having a lunch break krystal goes to jessica and greeted her.

"Can we have some talk?" Krystal said. The team went to other side to have a lunch leaving the two on the photoshoot set. Lightings, cameras and some wirings surrounded them like a normal photoshoot environment.

"Talk about what?" Jessica ask and put her phone to her pocket.

Tiffany walk through the door holding some foods for the team, she show eyesmile to everyone and  greet them. She notice that the two person she knew is not present on the table then her eyes landed to the other side and she saw the two face to face and having a conversation.

Tiffany walk slowly closer to the two and she can clearly heard it.

"I knew what you did ms. Jessica to my fiancé..." krystal added. Jessica just still silent .

"I forgive what you did ms. Jessica because i pity you. You are pathetic on what you've done. Desperate much ms. Jessica?..." krystal still had her composure even though it hurts her imagining the scene on what jessica did.

"To clarify things for you ms. jessica jung Kwon yul is YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND  and HE IS MY FIANCÉ. And you are just OUR WEDDING COORDINATOR." 

Jessica who was hurt those words but keep her poker face and had an icy look to the young girl. It triggers the limits of jessica jung and let it out.

"You're wrong ms. Krystal..." 

"Im the greatest love of your fiancé and you are just the one who is blocking our way to our love story!." 

Jessica take a step forward and krystal step back they are furiously looking each other. And there is tiffany who is listening and don't know what to do.

"You don't know that all your wedding plans are what yul and i plan for our wedding?..." jessica said and take another step forward. Krystal is cowering on the tone of jessica and hurt of what jessica said.

"You don't know that the design of wedding dress you're going to use was mine!"

"you don't know that everything in the wedding its just the plan between me and your fiancé!" 

A slap sound echoed the room and everyone look at the two.

 Jessica holding her right cheek and wince in pain she felt. Krystal on the other hand had her teeth gritted and looking to the girl infront of her full of anger.

Jessica look at the girl.

"Now you finally realize that yul wanted me as his bride and not you cause that was OUR PLAN before. Our wedding plan that you're not into !" Jessica shouted at her. And start the commotion. Krystal push jessica and they are having a girl fight.

"That was ing BEFORE!." Krystal shout back and grunt.

Everyone on the room goes to where the commotion is especially tiffany but then its to late.

All the lightings and some wood props and metals landed to the two. That cause jessica and krystal fainted.

DECEMBER 12,2015

Jessica jung and tiffany were laughing each other and get back to the reception are. Holding each other hand.

"You were ugly back then when you are fighting with her. " tiffany said and jessica slap her arm because of embarassment.

"So here comes Mrs. Kwon!" The MC announce and everyone clap their hands. 

Jessica look around and she see yul is waiting infront. Jessica smiled...

"are You alright?" Tiffany ask her.

"Hmmn?" Jessica hummed and nod her head.

February 01,2015

HOSPITAL

jessica and krystal lying on the hospital bed rushing to the hospital room to where they will be cure. Jessica look on her side and there is yul. There he is.

There is yul, his back is facing to jessica. Yul is holding another hand, jessica look the owner of the hand and there is krystal unconscious. Jessica is hurt physically and it added t

The blurry sight can still clearly see the truth that krystal had Kwon yul. Krystal had her love on her side. The pain inside is more hurtful on what she got outside.

Then they split and goes inside their room to start their operation. Yul slowly fade in the sight of jessica jung.

----krystal's room-----

Kwon yul waiting for krystal to wake up, after the procedure , he sit beside the hospital bed of krystal,carressing krystal and sometimes hold her hands. Touching those bruises in her arms and he kiss those then he position his self to kiss the bandage head of krystal. He sit again to his chair and wait.

Minute had pass and krystal finally open her eyes. 

"Baby..." yul who is gladly that finally his fiancé is awake now. Krystal just stared her love. They stared each other then yul was surprise to see krystal having a tears flowing on her cheeks. Yul was worried and ask "why? Is there something hurts?.... should i call the doctor?..." 

Krystal hold his hand and still a tears on her eyes "yul, do you love me?"

That question makes yul stunned for a moment. Krystal wipe her cheeks but still tears are still flowing.

"I... I... love you so much yul and if letting you go will make you happy...." her voice ar crack because of ache in her heart.

"I'll set you free.." krystal continued.

Yul slowly shke his head and his tears finally drop. 

"Krystal... don't be like that please" yul also had his broke words.

"Yul, i don't like to be your option... but if its the way to make you clear.i will give you the chance to choose..." krystal finally loosen her grip on yul.

"Krystal...sorry..."

DECEMBER 12,2015

finally a girl went besides yul. Yul lovingly kiss the forehead of her love

"Mrs. Kwon..." yul sweetly said to her.

"Yes my hubby?.."

february 04,2015

yul goes inside the room of jessica jung. Jessica who is awake and staring the wall infron of her, having her back leaning on the head rest. When she hears that someone open the door, she look at it and there he is the man he loves. Yul walk closer to her and pull the chair and sit on it.

"How are you?" Yul ask to her.

"This bruises?" She ask as she point in her arms.

"Nothing can be hurt than here..." She point her chest where her heart is. She tried not to cry but those eyes, her heart can resist the ache.

Yul took her hand and place in her lips and gently kiss it.

"I really wanted to do this..." yul cried.

" I'm sorry..." yul continue still holding jessica's hand.

"I'm sorry that i didn't fight our love..."

"I let my pride dominate me and the one who killed my hopes..."

"All those years i waited for you that you'll comeback and feel sorry for leaving but it didn't happen..."

"I'm sorry, I GAVE UP on waiting..."

Jessica thought all those aching years that yul had been and the scene that yul crying again infront of her makes more tears on her eyes.

Yul wipe his tears and smiled to her "you know what when i met her everything was so complicated cause i keep shouting your name..."

"She was there when im broken, when no one tried to fix me she was there..."

"I was glad cause i said to myself 'finally you are fix again, you are whole again..."

"But there is this missing piece... like every broken glass there are tiny pieces that no one notice... but glass himself knew it... like me jessica, this missing piece is coming from you..."

"And just like you, you are broken... still broken... but i will give you the missing pieces coming from me..."

Jessica nod her head and finally she realize it. 

"Forgiveness..."

Then jessica wipe her tears and finally had a smile on her face and they both said...

"CLOSURE"

Yul nod and lean to her face and give a kiss on jessica's forehead and wipe those tears.

"You'll be better jessica as i am right now..." he lean out and stand up still holding jessica's hand.

"You succeeded being the CEO on your own company then maybe its the time to fix yourself..." He let go the hand of jessica.

"Don't forget the wedding, we still on it." Yul smiled.

 DECEMBER 12,2015

jessica didn't notice the tear flowing on jessica's cheeks. Tiffany notice it and slowly wipe it.

"Jess?" She worriedly ask. Jessica can't take again the scene of yul and krystal in the stage so she run back again to the garden. Every step she take is a thought of her that maybe its time now to stop crying. Thinking that maybe its time to think herself. 

She is finally in her sanctuary, in the garden where no one can see her tears.. where no one can see the weak jessica jung. Her weak feels make her legs loosen her balance and she really want to sit on the ground. But then she felt hands that hold both her shoulder and lift her up. He makes her turn around and a man on his black tuxedo is infront of her. 

Jessica need someone to lean, a hug that can sooth her pain so even she didn't know the man, she hug him and cried with all her aching heart. 

Yoong-the man let her do it and pity the girl. Yoong Carressing jessica's hair and didn't say anything.

WHAT IF she didn't leave yul then MAYBE she is bot crying right now.


WHAT IF she didn't succeed her fashion dreams then MAYBE her dream wedding would be happening now.


WHAT IF she fight their love then MAYBE she is the bride right now.

Yoong feels that jessica is calm and relax and he finally spoke.

"What a second meeting we have..." yoong soflty ask to her. Jessica wipe her tears and look at the man. They look at each other for a mere seconds. Jessica had this confuse look cause she don't recognize the man. 

She was mezmerize by those doe eyes of the man. 

"Maybe its my calling to FIX you right?..." yoong sweetly smiled. 

"Pick the FALL girl and protect her into my arms..."

jessica loosen the hug and went to the other side and just look the flowers. "Im yoong by the way... you're jessica right?"

jessica nod her head and Yoong followed her and put his hands in his pockets. Silents surround them.

"Let me tell you a story..." yoong said and jessica look at him without utterring a word then look away. Yoong think that its a GO sign then he continue.

"This is my sanctuary and someone take the courage to enter on it..." jessica remembered that it has a sign of do not enter.

"Maybe of coriousity of her made her to do that. Then i should be mad on that right? But when i see on her face that she is fascinated on my place i just let her be. The expression she have seeing those beautiful flowers is the same as mine when i see her more beautiful than these flowers..."  he lean closer to where she is and pluck the white rose. He give it to her but jessica is hesitate at first but she take it and smiled.

"To my dismay, she's smoking..." yoong chuckle and jessica look at him and frown "that was before and im not smoking anymore." 

Yoong just smiled at her and he continue again

"I was going to approach her when someone enter again to my sanctuary...to where suppose OUR sanctuary..." they look at each other.

"He was first..." yoong look away and walk away from her, jessica look when he walks away and had a questioning look.

"I let them make their moments to MY SANCTUARY and leave them..." yoong was now on the other side not to far to where jessica is. Jessica remenisce those memories with yul, it broke her hearts again thinking of it but her attention didn't affect.

"Looking afar, watching them...every each year they are here making another moments and im not supposed to be jealous but im hurt seeing them. Much hurt when i saw the man-who is now the groom, propose to you to be her girlfriend. I told myself i should give my sanctuary to the both of you cause you're good to each other..." yoong sigh and slowly making another steps away from her. Jessica can clearly imagine the poor yoong watching the happy moments with yul.

"I make myself distant. i left my sanctuary and I went abroad and study there architecture..." now he is far to her so he shout those every words and making another steps following the line. In the top view it is circular. Jessica is still there, holding the rose and listening  to the story.

The different roses are form into big circular form, groups into their own colors. He is walking closer again to where jessica is looking at her lovingly, had a smile on his face. And when he was there meters away from jessica, he said

"But wow.! Small world. As i was sketching the building of my school i saw the intruder of my sanctuary, she walk closer to me smiling and said 'what are you up to?'..."

Jessica giggled and to hide her embarrassment she look at the rose she is holding. She remember it. 

Yoong walk closer again. "This close we are right now is the same as what we are close when you saw my creation for the second time. The closer i look at you that time, i saw again the beautiful intruder... i was mezmerize and didn't utter a word. You just smiled at me and said 'daebak'..." yoong tried to imitate jessica's voice but failed and it makes jessica laugh on it but flattered at the same time.

"That was our last encounter. and when i get back here i designed every inch of this to make more beautiful than it was. Making it as a public to our hotel and resort... waiting again the intruder to come here..." he hold her hands with the flower and he look so sincere looking at her and it makes jessica heart beat fast.

"But it broke my heart seeing the intruder again crying on my sanctuary. Is she not happy on what i've done? Is she disappointed on what it looks like now?" Yoong frown and also jessica looks sad and shake her head with disapproval and that makes yoong smiled. 

"Then now i know what makes the intrude cried. Because of what the second intruder done to her.." yoong said. Jessica lower her head looking at the ground. But yoong touch the chin of jessica jung and lift a little making them to look each other again. 

"Let me fix you as you inspire me jessica." 

"Let me give you my love as you learn to love me..."

"Let me be the paint as i give you the color of your canvass..."

"Lets give a chance to each other jessica jung."

"until we FALL each other..." then a snowflake fall on jessica's nose. Jessica felt the cold.

"I will surely catch you but i will wait that you will catch me too..." yoong smiled and snows are falling as they look at each other. Every words are true and sincere, it can seen to yoong's eyes. 

"I will give you a chance yoongie..." She said smiling at him.

 ---

When jessica jung ran away, tiffany was so worried and just wait for her taeng and yul to finish some errand. When she couldn't take it anymore. She walk closer to the two man and said jessica ran away, crying.

Krystal heard it and was worried too. Yul and krystal look at each other and said to her husband that he must search her. 

Yul, taeng and tiffany went in the parking lot and saw that the car of jessica is still there. Yul think that its his fault if there is something happen to jessica jung. He brush his hair with frustration and shout her name again and again. 

Yul remember that jessica has the only place she ever wanted to go.


Yul went  to the garden leaving tiffany and taeng at the parking lot. He was praying that jessica should be there and when he was there catching his breath, leaning his hand to the doorway.

When he look around again to the garden,  he feel relieve.relieve that jessica jung was there but it give her more relieve that finally...finally jessica jung found the right one. Found what she is waiting for.

Yul felt the snowflakes on his hand and look up to the sky and had a wide smile.
"Finally, it FALLS where jessica least expected it..." yul whisper and he looks at them again.
"And FALL to the right person. Maybe this is what i wanted to see. What to fill the emptiness im feeling. Finally"

-----THE END-----