[Suga - BTS] - 1

Scenario Collection ( ◞・౪・)

SCENARIO : WHEN YOU LOST A GAME AND HAD TO DRAW SUGA (o*。_。)o

Today, our clique gathered up at Eunji's house to chit chat and play. As usual I was always the early one there. However today I went over with Suga. Throughout the trip we were laughing like there were no one around us, listening to each other's embaressing stories. When we reached, Suga went to look for Namjoon while I sat down and began chatting with Eunji. 

 

"Ya! You like him don't you?! " looking at me cheekily. My face turned red, "Who?"
"Aish.. You're so bad at hiding your feelings.. I could tell it immidiately when you guys were coming in!" 
My face turned even redder, " Do you think he likes me back?"
"Dangyeonhaji~ you guys look so cute togeth-"

"What are you guys talking about?! I wanna listen (╯✧∇✧)╯ who and who looks cute together" Seulgi came barging into the house. 
"You and Hope ( ̄ω ̄) you guys look cute together" I said quickly trying to cover up everything. Seulgi began pouting, believing that there was nothing going on.

After awhile, all of us gather around and started playing charades. We kinda went with our lazy grouping - boys vs girls. I was the one in charge of guessing for girls team while Suga was in charge of the guys team. Whoever wins gets the loser to do something for them. Well apparently the guys know my weakness and choosed pop stars as the topic for girls team. I really at pop stars.. Apparently I only listen to K-pop and not A-pop.. 

The game eventually started.. Seulgi started singing "Hello" and I actually knew who it was - "ADELE!" then Eunji started singing songs that I haven't listened before... 1 minute passed and I only got 2.. We picked occupations for the guys team. As expected, Suga was really bad at it but at the very last 10 seconds, he guessed "Fire-fighter" correctly and won us by a score of 3.(≧ヘ≦ ) 

Apparently they said I was the cause of the lost so I had to receive the punishment (*・~・*) but Suga unexpectingly said " Draw me! I never had anyone drew me before~ draw me!" 
"Ya! How is that even a punishment!?" "Aren't you too biased!?" Jimin and V started complaining. while Eunji looked at me cheekily and gave me a look.

We decided to watch some shows on the TV while i drew Suga. We went to a corner and sat on the floor. " Close-up or - " "CLOSE-UP!" He started saying in an aegyo manner cracking me up. " Ya! You're my Oppa, why are you even doing aegyo " I laughed while pinching his warm cheeks. "Okay don't movee"

I was looking at his eyes, trying to see where I was supposed to draw the shadows etc. , not noticing them he was staring at me. I could hear the rest whispering to each other "Look at those two.. SO LOVING" My face turned red as i heard them say but i continued drawing. The sketchbook was right in front , covering my red face. Unknowingly, Suga went closer to the sketchbook. Right when i put down my sketchbook to have a peek again, his face was so close to mine. He whispered silently " I- really-like - you-" I began sweating, while i was thinking if he really said that. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheeks while i remained silent.  

Jungkook took a picture of the kiss and uploaded it on Instagram. " Hashtag Day One!"