1.3Dont walk away from me

Running Away

It was another cold night in december, a snow falling heavily, covered the street of Seoul.

Mino was chilling on the sofa with phone on his hand, surfing on the internet while caressing Jhonny on his lap. He looks so exhausted, the dark circle under his eyes looks more visible now and his messy hair make him look even more tired. He was wearing his usual jogging pants and a black sweater. It had been a busy week for him and other 4 member, they basically live on the studio. But, its two more days before christmast. They dont want to be a slave for the studio on the holiday’s week. So they decided to take a short break.

At that time, It just him alone on their doorm.  

Suddenly his eyes widened and he could felt his heart was pounding so hard.

souththth started following Ahreum1004. 5s”

He closed his eyes then opened it again and looked at the screen on his phone for another 2 minutes. Like he wanted to make sure that this wasnt really happen.

He started to open Taehyun’s ig again and looked at his following.

“Ahreum1004”

It was real.

“What happen? Did they contact each other again?” he mumbling. Then he scratches his head in frustration. A lot of scene where running through his mind. He slowly let himself drawning on his own negative though.

He actually had been avoiding Taehyun for 2 weeks now, He just cant face the pale boy with steady heart. And mind. He still confused about what he feel towards him. That scene had change everything, about the way he looks at Taehyun. That started from the tigling feeling that he feel everytime he accidentaly touch his skin, and a warm feeling everytime he see the young boy smile. It made his knees week and his heart slam againts his chest .

 

The scene happens three weeks before, when they spent the night on the studio together. They having so much fun, laughing while composing their newest song, coffee on the table and music blasting on the studio. It was just a usual night for them,until...

Taehyun could feel Mino’s cold hands on his face, caressing everyinch and everypart of it, his eyes went very wide while looking at mino.

He trying hard to open his mouth “Hyung,what are you doing?”. Then he could feel his blushing because of it, showing his red cheeks. He dont know why he couldnt avoid that stare, his stare, mino stare. Mino’s lustful face, Yup, that kind of face that he make, its just aroused him and he dont want it to stop.

Mino didnt answer. Then he touched Taehyun’s lower lips, his eyes move from taehyun eyes to Taehyun’s lips, he looked at it like it was the most tastiest cherry lips in the whole world. And he wanted to taste it so badly. Taehyun could feel his heart beating crazily.He could feel Mino’s warm breath on his lips. Then Mino slowly lean closer towards him with his closed eyes. And their lips crushing. And now  he could taste the wild strawberry from the younger boy lips.

Taehyun eyes still widened but then slowly he closed his eyes. He want to taste more of mino’s lips, the taste of black coffee and a cigeratte. He wanted to taste it more. Then he cupped mino’s face with his right hand and he puts his other hands on mino’s neck.

He kiss him back.

He opened his mouth while mino slipped his tounge into his mouth. Their could feel their warm breath on each other.

Then suddenly Mino put him away from him. And get up.

“Im sorry, Taehyun-ah. Im sorry.” he said while walking out. Taehyun freeze on the spot. He could feel his swollen lip like he still feel mino’s lips on him.But he just left him with a big question mark.

“Why he kissed me?”

 

And now.

“Its over mino,you couldnt ever confess to him now, you cant even say a word to him about your feeling” He said in his heart.

He looked at his phone again, just to found out that Taehyun and Ah reum just shared a comment on each other photo. He trow his phone angrily. This is too much for his body right now, he could felt a pain on his head. Forcefully he closed his eyes, trying hard to erase the unwanted thought. Then he lay his head on the left side of the couch.

The morning he wake up, he could feel the pain all over his body. He feel asleep on the couch yesterday. Then he slowly got up, he rubbed his eyes lazily while his hand searching for his phone.

“Its 8 am. Damn why i feel asleep on the couch, it freezing”  He said while huging his own body.

 Then the memories about last night hit him again. Its like no amounts of pain had ever felt so agonizing and concentrated. It’s like a giant hole was pummeled into his chest. Then,only a sigh came from his mouth.

“i think i need food, my head could explode any minute now, i need some energy” he said positively.

Then he walked toward the kitchen to make a cup of coffee to treat himself. When he’s about to pour a hot water on his cup, Seungyoon came out from his room.

“ Oh- Minoo-ya. You’re awake, Where is everyone?”

“Maybe their still on their room, i feel asleep on the couch last night, its kills me, why are you not wake me up when you came last night? Its freezing there” He complained while still looking at his cup.

“Im sorry mino-ya,you dont know i look like a zombie last night”

Then their hyung line came out of their room. Seunghoon walking towards the sofa while rubbing his eyes. Meanwhile Jinwoo came to the pet side of their dorm,searching for his baby cat just to annoyed them with his foolnes.

“Morning guys” Jinwoo said with Ray on his hand.

“Wait, I dont see Taehyun, where is he?” Seungyoon said.

Mino startled. He almost choked up by his coffee. Just mentioning the younger’s name could make his heart stop any minute now.

Then seungyoon walked towards the youngest room, he slowly knock on Taehyun doors.

“Taehyun-ah, wake up” he said. Still no response from the other side of the room. When seungyoon opened the door , he saw nothing but an empty room.

“Where is he? He didnt came home last night?” Mino said half screaming.“Did something had happens to him? Did he stay the night with ah reum? No way, no way. Thats immpossible.” He poisoning his mind now. And he couldnt control it. He clenched his hands. Trying hard to manage his composure infront of the other member eventho there’s a battlefield in his mind now.

“Ah- i forgot, he said he went to his family home and stay the night” Seunghoon said from across the room.

Suddenly mino feel a sense of relief. Then he realised he’d been forced to face his real feeling toward him now.He was falling in love. Fall in love with the younger one. Fall in love with Nam Taehyun.  

“What am i supposed to do now, Taehyun-ah” .