"Are you smoking weed in there?"

My fear lady

Have you ever been to a black hole? Feeling yourself being absorbed into a whole other dimension. And You are hopeless cause you know once you're in ther, there's no way out.

Well, my definition of dark whole now is Krystal Jung's eyes. Krystal herself is the galaxy, beautiful and mysterious. Her eyes are alluring and attractive, and i find out the moment I look into her eyes, I am deeply drawn to them, to her.

That kiss at he cafeteria stir a huge commotion between the students in a few hours time. Well, that's what Key told me after i woke up in the infirmary. That accidental kiss still gives me chills and rashes every time i think about it.

Yesterday's incident makes me even more reluctant to attend classes today. The kids in class are probably gonna teach me lessons for kissing ther qqueen. What happened during elementary aschool flashed through my head and I can feel goose bumps forming on my arms and rashes starting to appear.

"Are you smoking weed in there?" A hard knock on he door snap me out of my thoughts and I jolt in surprise. Immediately, I exit the bathroom for Lulu to use it. He sends me a look before going in and slamming the door at my face. RRude much?

Breakfast? Nu uh. I don't think i will ever step into the cafeteria ever again. Why? You know why. So I decide to 

visit the library which is probably the least visited place in this school.

 

For me, least visited = no girls.

 

And no girls = hallelujah!

So imagine my surprise when I see the girl i accidentally gave my first kiss to the moment I step into the library. Hallelujah, yeah! Fate, you have succeeded in trolling me!

The tall girl whom I then found out her name was Sulli sees me first though. She nudges Krystal and points at me. Krystal looks over my direction and eventually sees me. Okay, imma get out of here. Bye.

The moment I turn on my heels and was about to walk away, Krystal calls out to me. Boy I am surprise how the hell does she even knows my name. I am pretty sure I haven't given out my name to anyone yet, except for Key of course. But Key probably has history with this girl so her so I don't even think he'll ever talk to her in the first place.

Shutting my eyes for a moment, I heave out the biggest breath I ever hold before turning around with a huge grin. There is a moment of silence.

"Why are you closing your eyes?" Krystal asks, amusement evident in her tone.

"E-eh? I'm not." I protest. She probably thinks i am an idiot right now. But who cares. I'm not opening my eyes because a sight of her reminds me of the kiss. And the kiss makes me... ugh. So nope.

"Do you think we're dumb?" That sounds like Luna's voice. "Pretty girls aren't always dumb handsome girl."

So I figure they have already found out about my gender. They are probably going to punish me for that thing in the cafeteria. Or so I thought...

"Amber Josephine Liu Yi Yun, moved to south Korea at the age of 8." My eyes are agape as I  stare at Krystal incredulously. I don't care if I'm seeing her face, but how the hell does she knows my full name. I didn't even tell Key. "Reason? One reason being that her father had a job offer here. The other reason was.." She trailed off, her eyes boring into mine with a mischievous smirk. "She was bullied by the girls in her class. So their parents decided to move for good. However, Amber was deeply traumatized by the incident, thus caused her to be afraid of girls, especially beautiful ones or so they say."

"H-how-"

"How do I find out?" Krystal finishes my sentence for me while twirling her long brunette hair with her finger. "I always have my ways." She shrugs.

"You investigated me?" I ask her incredulously. This girl is crazy alright. Butting into people's life for the same of entertaining herself. "What do you want?"

"What do I want." She taps her chin and eyes upwards, seemingly in a deep thought. "I want a toy, an interesting one." Her face brightens and she snaps her fingers. "You can be my new you! A llama toy it is." Boy u cant imagine how speechless I am at this girl. But then again, araren't all girls crazy (minus me of course). But this girl, she's a  notch higher than a normal girl's craziness. 

"Uh, bye." I say turning around and running away, not wanting to deal with the ggirl's craziness.

I have concluded. Krystal is a blackhole indeed. A blackhole that'll eat you up and gives you a big headache. 

 

.     .     .     .     .     .     .      .     .      .     .     .     .

 

So I went back to my dorm and now I'm lying on my bed thinking how bad my life could get. Cafeteria is a no. Library is now a no no. I guess the safest place in this school is my dorm, when the pshyco Lulu guy isn't here that is. 

Looking at the time through my watch, I notice it is time for my first ever class in this acedemy. Sounds deadly. I just hope I get to sit alone at the back of the class. I cross my fingers and pray for the best.

Dear fate, I understand you love trolling people. Well, me at least. I

 can tolerate if you decided to make the three of the f(x) members and Lulu in my class.

 

But do you have to make me sit in between Lulu and Krystal!!!!!  

I glance to my right side-Lulu makes a 'you're dead' gesture to me. Gulp.

I glance to my left side-Krystal looks at me, and i can somehow see the death of me in her. 

I hate school,  I hate life and I'll never stop hating girls.

Oh, and you too fate!!!

 

 


 

Guys, sorry for this super short update. I've been kinda busy with the exam coming up. I'll try to update more frequently because i notice there are lesser Kryber fics these days T.T. It's kinda sad actually...

Anyways, thank you for reading. I am very happy to read all ur comments so please comment more XP.