Wailing Eomma, and Passing Out.

The Librarian and the Drunk.

Jungkook's POV:


As I start wailing "eomma" incredibly pathetically I'm pretty sure that brown eyes over there is freaked out, and extremely confused, as to why a drunk teenager is yelling at bookshelves and crying out for his mother.

I mean, I don't think I'd know how to grasp to this situation either, so I think that his response is acceptable, and I just continue crying waiting for him to call the police on me. I'm just imagining the phone conversation now:

"Uh.. yes officer. There seems to be a, uh, mentally unstable boy piss drunk on my library floor... mhm... yes. Could you get him as soon as possible... thank you."

I want to laugh, but the situation is hardly funny at the moment so I just stop crying, and listen to the mans footsteps approach my pathetically huddled figure. He comes close enough, and in a moment of desperation, and trying to directly get his attention, I grab his ankle which didn't seem to be the best idea, because before I knew it he yelped and kicked me in the face.

"OW, ," that really hurt, and I can already feel the bruise forming. 

I look up directly at him, and I can't seem to keep myself from staring. He's just so...

Captivating...

Pinkish tufts fall freely on his head, and his round glasses are so large only magnifying his chestnut eyes. He's wearing a large grey sweater that bags around his chest, and buries his hands. His cheeks are extremely pink at the moment, and I realized that I've been staring for too long. 

Sigh.

Feeling slightly embarrassed I focus on nothing really in particular and start picking at the carpet. The air is uncomfortably thick with awkward and I can't help but hear a slight whimper coming from him.

"C-can you..." uh.. is this guy mute or something? 

Before I could even think about that though he started breaking down, and had a panic attack.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?


sorry for the short chapter, but hey it's an update !!