Who?

All I Want For Christmas Is You

You sit on the stool beside the bed, observing any movement of the man lying on it. It has been an hour already after the surgery. The man is....beautiful? You don’t know how to explain it but god knows how breathtaking he looks. His black hair, porcelain skin, small nose, pink small lips.

If you’re not meeting here in this hospital, you would have try to flirt with him already. But the situation is different. You don’t know him at all and he called out for you. Well, maybe not exactly the same name but he’s looking at you.

Looking over his body and seeing scratches all over make you pity him. It is Christmas Eve and he should be at home, with his family.

Family?

Your lips curve into a soft smile. You do have a family. But all of them leave you alone. Well, not technically. Your parents have a big business to handle in London and your brother.

Well I don’t know where is he.

You stand up, standing beside the man. You caress his hair that looks so fluffy and yes, it is fluffy and soft.

“Baekhyun!”

You jump at the sudden noise before retreating your hand and looking behind you.

“Areum?”

Chanyeol oppa?

 

The warm and comforting hug. The deep voice. The wide smile. Those soft eyes. How you miss them so much and how badly you miss the owner. The warmth from the hug spreads around your body  as your tears fall one by one.

He breaks the hug and wipes your tears away with his thumb.

“I’m glad you’re okay. I’m sorry for leaving you before but I’m here now.”

“You won’t leave me anymore, right?” Your voice croak.

He cups your face. “No, Areum and I really glad that you’re the one who look over my friend.”

“Your friend?”

He nods.

“Yes. My best friend, Byun Baekhyun. And how did you end up here? Do you know him?”

“I don’t know him at all, oppa. I was about to leave the place when he looked at me and said ‘Sarang’. They thought I knew him so they asked me to follow them.”

“It’s late already. Almost two in the morning. You should go home and take some rest. You can come back tomorrow. I’ll be here.”

“Okay. Goodbye, oppa. I love you.”

You kiss his cheek.

“I love you too.”