Final

7 Minutes of Hoseok
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Bye, hyung. Let’s arrange the lyrics to the melody next session. See you soon.” Hoseok beamed and waved. Suga nodded and bid goodbye before closing the door. On cue, Hoseok’s smile slipped off his face. He tilted his head up and gazed at the night sky. There was no stars in sight tonight. It was past midnight, and Hoseok had promised Suga to return home immediately. However, he didn’t feel like returning to the home filled with coldness. He glanced back his shoulder before walking off to where his legs lead him.

Unconsciously, he stopped at a certain someone’s house. His eyes glanced around before it stopped on the window of the second floor. He kept his eyes on the window till the lights went off. His eyes lingered on the window and he looked away. Sighing, he turned his heels and trudged back to a place called home, not.

Hoseok pushed open the door and his eyes swept across the house. It was pitch black and silent, and he deemed that it was safe to enter. His stepfather does not seem to be at home--well, Hoseok assumed that he was not at home since it was deathly silent. With his guard down, he make his way to his room, only to be hit at the back of his head. Due to the sudden impact, Hoseok staggered and bump his back against the wall.

“Because of you, I didn’t have my way with your mother before she died. I could have tasted her and maybe film the entire session down for your future practice, Hoseok.” His stepfather laughed and Hoseok cringed in disgust and hatred. He hated how his stepfather talked about this passed mother like this. Hoseok glared at his stepfather--he hate him so much.

Without warning, Hoseok’s stepfather swung his arm towards him, and the bottle that was in his hand came in contact with Hoseok’s head and caused a terrible sound of glass shattering. Hoseok resisted a groan from the back of his throat, not wanting to give his stepfather the pleasure of knowing that he had managed to hurt him. He touched the side of his head and feel the substance. Blood.

“How dare you stare at me, you son of a ?! If your mother is here I would her in front of you so badly.” His stepfather did ing motions and laughed maniacally. Unable to take the insults thrown at his beloved mother, Hoseok landed a strong punch on his stepfather’s jaw.

“You can insult me, but don’t you dare to insult my mother like this, you filthy bastard.” Hoseok shot, his voice dangerously low. “Or I swear upon my life, I will kill you with my very own bare hands.

Hoseok stomped out of the house, slamming the door as hard as he could and ran. This time, he had a destination in mind and he was going to keep running till he reached his destination. He skidded to a stop in front of the door that he was in front of twenty-five minutes ago and knocked on it consecutively; his knocks loud and rushed. He knew for a fact that she was alone at home because her parents are always overseas, and she is the only child. After series of pounding, distanced footsteps could be heard from the other side of the door before it opened, revealing her.

"Hoseok?” She took in a sharp breath. “What are you-”

Her sentence got cut off midway when Hoseok pulled her into his embrace, hugging her as tightly as possible as though she would disappear in front of his eyes if he let go of her. Hoseok inhaled, comforted by her familiar scent and warmth. After what felt like eternity, Hoseok released her, holding her shoulders and gazed at her.

“Raeyi-ah,” Hoseok whispered brokenly. “I missed you so much, Raeyi.”

Raeyi looked away, feeling slightly uncomfortable at his words. Why would she not be? Her ex-boyfriend appeared in front of her all of a sudden, declaring that he had missed her after that huge fight. She sighed, about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter