[Vernon/Fluff] Let's go somewhere without an annoying little brat

FRONTING 척하다 | Scenario Shop | (REQUESTS CLOSED)

Let's go somewhere without an annoying little brat

"Hyunju, so what I'm trying to say is, I like-" Hansol can already sense the foreboding feeling of a certain someone popping up. He must make sure he finishes his sentence this time.

"Hyunju-noona?" The devil, aka Samuel, popped up behind her and tugged on her sleeves.

"Aish, you scared me!" Hyunju frowned at Samuel and flicked his forehead as he took a seat beside her, in the centre of the couch, between Hansol and Hyunju. "This brat..." Hansol muttered under his breath as he stared at his toes.

"What was that?"

"Nothing," Hansol cowered a little and shifted uncomfortably on the couch. Samuel aka his worst nightmare was his crush's beloved dongsaeng and she will never condone him bullying the little pretentious imp.

"So, what are you doing here, dear Samuel?" Hansol kept her eyes glued on to the boy, who was trying to snuggle up to Hyunju's side. He coughed as he began to explain himself. "Well, cousin, if you have to know. Mom told me to get you guys for lunch. So what were you two doing up here?"

"Oh yeah, Hansol, what were you going to say? Something about what you liked?"

"N-Nothing." Hansol mumbled.

Samuel snorted as he waved at Hansol slyly, where the latter glared at him, indirectly telling him to stop with the pretense and get going to the living room. As Hyunju walks in front, Hansol tells him he knows that he is here only because he wants to stop him from confessing to Hyunju, and that he will make his days number.

Uninterested, Samuel just slides next to Hyunju, and holds his noona's hand as if nothing is wrong.

.

.

Hansol thanked god that its the summer holidays, and that he gets to see Hyunju for the remaining week, and maybe try to confess. He is a little miffled by the amount of failed attempts but Hansol is a determined teen, and will not go back to his home back in Busan without a fight.

The next day, he finds Hyunju already in his house, in the kitchen, while Samuel is watching TV. He goes in to greet Hyunju with a charming smile before grabbing dessert from the fridge. "Hey, Samuel, do you want some yoghurt?" He pushed a cup in front of the boy, and silently whispered a 'yes!' when he did.

"What's up? Why are you treating me so nicely?" The younger questioned as he his spoon. "Nothing, just bought extra." Hansol lied. Oh well, it wasn't so bad of a lie, it really was an extra that he bought a few weeks ago, and it was just expired.

Probably could keep Hansol in the toilet for a good amount of time, didn't it?

Samuel stayed glued to the couch for a solid hour, though. Is he even human? Hansol thought as he waited for him to go off. It seemed that even the little satanic spawn was, and he clutched to his stomach for dear life, and ran to the bathroom. Finally.

Hansol skipped his way to the kitchen, in a good mood, and called out to Hyunju.

"Yeah, Hansol? I'm a little busy here."

"Then can you come to my room once you are done? I need to tell you something."

"Sure! Just give me ten more minutes or so..."

It was a hectic wait, but worth it as he witnessed his personal goddess open the door to his room, eyelashes fluttering at him curiously when she blinked at him innocently. He went through the formalities, the I know we have been friends for a long time talk, before he was finally ready to start his confession.

"Baek Hyunju, I like-"

"NOOOONA!" Samuel dashed into the room, face looking less greenish than before, "Hansol fed me expired yoghurt!" Hyunju frowned. Hansol did what?

"Hansol, why are you bullying Samuel again?" She crossed her arms expectantly, waiting for an answer that would probably lead to his downfall anyways. He glared daggers at Samuel before looking at Hyunju, "Trust me, its not what it looks like."

"Then what does it look like, Hansol? Tell me," Hyunju raised a brow, and Hansol sighed in resignation. He pouted and stared at his feet for the umpteenth time.

"You know how Samuel always barges in when I'm about to say something about what I like?"

"That's true," Hyunju ruffled Samuel's hair because she thought it was his attempt at being cheeky.

"Well, it's because I like you," He said, before stomping out of the room in both embarrassment and anger.

"Hyunju-noona?" Samuel noticed that a blush was creeping up the girl's neck. "Oh my god," Hyunju mumbled, before dropping down to her knees, hands covering her face.

.

.

"What are you doing? Oh god, Hyunju, don't make me babysit him. I thought we were having lunch?" Hansol groaned into his hands as he noticed Hyunju bringing a certain Samuel along. Hyunju just snickered at him and rolled her eyes in exaggeration.

"I met him along the way, and he wanted to come too. Can he?"

"No?" Hansol's voice broke when he retorted, making Hyunju burst out in laughter. "Fine. Come on, walk baby Samuel back to the house and he won't disturb us anymore."

"...Fine, and its only because I want to spend more time with you alone."

"I'm not complaining, Hansol," Hyunju's eyes twinkled as he looked away, a little shy.

"Wait, what? Hansol and Hyunju-noona are dating? Ew!" Samuel's face squirmed and he stuck his tongue out. Yeah, Hansol is never ever gonna like his cousin.

 

 


hello again. i don't like my co-author. hav i said that before. gdi. lel happy new year!