[Woozi/Fluff] Say yes

FRONTING 척하다 | Scenario Shop | (REQUESTS CLOSED)

Say yes

"Seohyun-noona?" Mingyu popped out from behind the door and she frowned. "What are you doing here?"

"Let's go to my dorm, we have a day off!"

.

.

The walk was a short one and after a while, Mingyu and Seohyun stood outside the dorm, with the former furiously pressing the doorbell. "What the hell is going on? Stop violating the damn thing!" A familiar voice called out and Mingyu complied. A tall girl peeked at the two of them behind the door, and Seohyun recalled what Mingyu did, chuckling at how similar the couple were.

"Good afternoon, Sooyoung, I'm returning your boyfriend." The one who was mentioned gaped, and as if the gap between the door could get any smaller, it did. She exchanged eye contact with Mingyu, and killed him mentally. What did she tell him? Five! It was only a quarter past four, for goodness sake.

"So, can I come in?" Seohyun asked suspiciously.

"Uh, we are currently cleaning the dorm. Uh, why don't you take a walk with Mingyu?" Sooyoung laughed nervously and cleared at Seohyun's unappreciative glance, "Be right back."

Slamming the door behind her, Sooyoung went to the kitchen in a flurry.

"Jihoon-oppa, Seohyun is already here! You have to distract her or something!" He looked up in alarm, and looked down at the half-decorated cake yet again. "Oh my god, but I'm not done?" If it wasn't such a crucial timing, she would have laughed. The usually calm and cool-headed Jihoon being uneasy and panicky? Unheard of.

"I'll get Mingyu-" He paled at the thought of the clumsy member getting near his cake, "to take over my job, and I'll finish the cake for you?" His shoulders dropped instantly and he passed the icing tube to her, thanking her under his breath.

He shrugged the apron off and opened the door, making sure Seohyun doesn't see anything that is going on inside.

"O-Oh. Hello Seohyun," Jihoon smiled nervously and waved casually, "Want to go to the nearby cafe instead? The house is really dirty."

"I can help. And, what's that behind you?" Jihoon looked back for a millisecond, only to see Soonyoung and Seokmin tangled to each other in the strings that were meant for balloons.

"Let's just go! I don't want to stay here any longer!" He pushed pass Mingyu and made the boy go in as fast as he should, closing the door behind him. "Shall we?"

.

.

"The queue was super long, wasn't it," Seohyun shrugged as she observed the undiminishing number of people that were visiting the cafe. She put down her green tea latte, and looked at Jihoon who was in front of her. She hadn't seen him in months because of his recent comeback, and one or two phonecalls per month was the best he could manage to stay in contact with her.

"Long time no see," Seohyun smiled sheepishly, and he returned a similar one.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry."

"Please don't. Apologise I mean. I know its your job and all. The recent song you all were promoting was great, you made it right?" Jihoon nodded his head and smiled meekly. Yeah, he did, whilst thinking of her anyways.

"Thanks. Since we just finished promoting, I think we are going to have more rest days, although-" Seohyun chuckled and he stared at her in alarm. What? Did he say anything funny?

"although, 'I'm probably going to be stuck in the studio', is what you were going to say right?" Bullseye.

Jihoon rolled his eyes to mock her, but his cheeks were going red at the accuracy.

"So what song are you making right now, mister genius songwriter?" Seohyun teased, and laughed as he got even redder. "I'm not a genius!" He hissed at her.

"Okay, whatever, but won't you give me a sneak preview?" He kept himself mum as she leaned forward to pretend he was going to tell her a secret.

"Not even for the birthday girl?" Seohyun reckoned she was a bit shameless by now, but what could she do? She felt herself burning up in embarrassment and almost sighed in relief as she finally got some response out of the boy.

"I-" He blushed harder and coughed, "Its-really-embarassing-to-read-it-out-loud-so-look-at-it-from-my-phone-instead."

You say You say

This song That you used to sing with me

When you’re alone at night I stay

I love you I love you I’m always waiting for you like this

Tell me to just stay

You, Say Yes

Can you say Can you say

You became my light

Can you say

I couldn’t let you go

Even if I keep singing this melody

There is no response 

Seohyun scrolled through the phone, feeling her heart beat faster. Wow, who did he write this for? Is he in love with someone?

"Yeah," Seohyun gaped. Did she just spoke out loud?

"Sorry I didn't mean to vocalise my thoughts...Um..." She bit her lower lip. What was she suppose to do now? Pry about his new lover? Congratulate him even though she wasn't feeling so great?

"I wrote it for you, Seohyun," She looked back, shock obvious in her eyes. "I'm in love with you."

"O-Oh?" Seohyun looked down at her fingers, unable to believe what she just heard. The despair and jealousy she was feeling before instantly vanished and she was so, so joyful at Jihoon's confession. The boy wasn't so much of that though, he was still nervous. What if she didn't like her back?

"Um," She looked up as a questioning mumble came from Jihoon, "What about you?"

"Me!? Jihoon," She chuckled lightly, "If you hadn't noticed, I liked you since we were ten."

"Oh."

"Yes, mister genius songwriter." Both chuckled, "Well, shall we get back? You know, I was suppose to confess to you at your surprise birthday party in the dorm."

"So that's what it was about."

 

 


ello. lets roll in the update.