[S.coups/Fluff] One True Pairing

FRONTING 척하다 | Scenario Shop | (REQUESTS CLOSED)

One True Pairing

"Jaesuk-hyung?" Seungcheol gasped in shock as the national MC jumped in from of him, away from the tiger's grasp. While Jaesuk got ousted by Jungkook, Seungcheol managed to get a chance to pull off the tag 'Kookie '.

"S.Coups-ah, don't disappoint the team, you are the only one left! Go save humanity!" The MC shouted out dramatically as he got dragged away by a furious muscleman.

Lucky.

Seungcheol sweatdropped. He wondered who was left from the other team because he hadn't been paying attention to those annoucements at all. Haha? From TV shows, he was a conniving one and was more difficult to deal with then he looks. Kang Gary? The black knight, surely not?

He prayed that the ones that were left were like Ji Sukjin since the mission was to rip off the nametags of the other team. Seungcheol roamed around the location and opened each door with cautious, being sure to not get ambushed suddenly.

As he opened the last door in the lane, he looked up from the ground to find a pair of eyes staring right back at him with the same horrified gaze.

"H-Hello S.Coups-sunbae," Minra managed to choke out. He greeted her with a equally awkward tone.

"Are you the only one left?" He asked. She nodded with a sheepish smile, "You too right?"

"Yeah, and I realy have no idea how to end this game."

"Please don't go easy on me, sunbae."

"I won't," Seungcheol joked and she laughed. Well, at least the ice was broken. Seungcheol took the first step forward and inched closer to her until Minra found that she couldn't step backwards anymore and was trapped against the wall. He immediately grabbed her hands to prevent her from escaping but cringed soonafter when he found her wincing at his strength. He slackened his hold but still kept her firmly trapped.

After much struggling on Minra's part, he manage to get ahold of her wrists in one hand. Now, for the exciting part. To rip off her tag. For the next ten minutes, Seungcheol tried to do so but to no avail. Minra was indeed a tough opponent. She started chuckling as her chest heaved up and down, tired from retaliating.

"Have you gone crazy?" Seungcheol snorted as he stared at her straight in the eyes.

"Yeah. I did. S.COUPS-YAH." Minra pretended to call him informally and he just rolled his eyes at her childish antics. "Won't you let go? I'm going to win this." Minra said with determination.

"You are already being delusional," Seungcheol snickered as she let her guard down for a moment and he tore it off. He flashed the tag in front of her 'I can't believe this' face.

"S.Coups, I hate you so much." She scoffed. He grinned at her, "Yeah, I like you too."

.

.

The next day, Seventeen had a shoot for Weekly Idol. They sooner or later got to the 'Dony and Cony, call call call!' section.

"Hello Seventeen! I'm Yooae, and I love you all so much. Can I request Seungcheol-oppa to send a video message to Minra-unnie? They were so compatible in Running Man." He looked at Jeonghan who was beside him and the latter laughed at his shocked face.

"Um, hi Minra." Seungcheol spared a look towards the MCs' direction, "What am I suppose to say?"

"Anything! Ask her out for coffee, say you love her, give her hwaiting!"

"...Huh?" Seungcheol broke out into nervous laughter and the MCs shot him a pointed look. 

"Uh, hello Minra, it was fun playing name tag tearing in Running Man with you. Next time, let's be on the same team when we go on the show and win it. If not, I'm going to take the win again. Hwaiting to you comeback and I will be sure to listen to it a lot. See you around," He grinned and his confidence surged with a job well done.

"I only asked you to send a message, so why are you blushing?"

"No, I'm not!"

.

.

Weekly idol's website: 

❤ Omg! I totally understand Yooae's feelings.

❤ Gosh, why can't Seungcheol and Minra just date already.

❤ Yuck. Stupid delusional fangirls.

❤ Shut up, don't comment bad things because #Seungmin is love. And it's real.

❤ The way Seungcheol blushed when sending that video... It's true love! You fangirls can't possibly deny that face right.

❤ My #OTP. One true pairing.

 

 


Much fun to write as well! Love idol! AUs. Hehehe. This has to be my favourite gif of him. LOL.