[Hoshi/Fluff] First time, first love

FRONTING 척하다 | Scenario Shop | (REQUESTS CLOSED)

First time, first love

"Jeon Sohyun. That's a pretty name," The man in front of Sohyun smiled sweetly at her, and she blushed bright red, unable to control her emotions. He gave her another charming grin before flattering her even more, "But you are prettier."

For goodness sake, Sohyun, don't let his praises get to you! This is a blind date, of course he will try to impress me! Get ahold of yourself! Didn't you always tell Father that you didn't want to get married? Why are you falling for a man you just met for 5 damn minutes?

"Thank you," Sohyun coughed but managed to regain her composure. "So what do you work as?"

"Me?" Soonyoung said in alarm, "I'm surprised that you haven't looked at my profile."

"Can I be honest with you, Mr. Soonyoung?" He shrugged his shoulders and nodded curiously.

"This is a forced blind date so both of us are sitting here wasting our time actually."

"I understand." Sohyun blinked. That was easier than I thought?

"I'm glad you do...Well, I will be going now. It was nice to meet you." She bowed nervously and hastily stood up, but froze when she met his eye.

Soonyoung was there, smiling at her, and suddenly, she felt guilt inside her heart. I hate myself for being so soft. Sohyun grumbled, took another peek at him, and finally sat herself back down.

"Are you finally deciding to give me a chance?" Soonyoung joked as he saw her flush red. "I-"

"Well, come on, this cafe is boring, don't you think? Let's go!" Soonyoung grabbed her hand, took her bag and pulled her towards the door. As much as she hated blind dates, she thought that his pace was great, and well, suited for her.

Sohyun sighed. She was so dead.

.

.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Did you see the look on his face?" Soonyoung gasped for air as he clutched his aching belly. Oh boy, was he laughing too much. Sohyun laughed with him and wiped away an imaginary tear. She was about to stop but the image of the bald man, astonished that his wig was gone, was just plain priceless, and Sohyun just started her laughing fit all over again.

"That was so funny, I think I'm getting hungry after all that laughing, wanna get something to eat?" He smiled at her and she agreed readily. Throughout the day, they had done countless stupid things that adults wouldn't have done.

Soonyoung blew 30 dollars on a toy-grappling machine, yet didn't manage to get the bear she wanted.

He got her a doll instead even though she hadn't touched one since 10 years ago.

And, Soonyoung actually got her to sing her heart out at a karaoke.

Being with him was bringing her back to her non-existent childhood. And honestly, it's fun. The most fun I ever had in years. I never did this before, it was always just about getting good grades, making my parent's reputation, and always following their instructions.

I feel like I'm free when I'm with Soonyoung.

Sohyun closed her eyes as she savoured the feeling of the wind slightly caressing her face. The sound of the water fountain also soothed her stressed-out heart. Her eyes fluttered open, wondering why he took so long, and went to find him, only to see him chatting to a girl a little too amiably.

"Anyways, I gotta go, I'm on a date right now," Soonyoung ruffled the girl's hair and waved his hands, only to find an unimpressed Sohyun standing in front of him.

"To think that I thought you were pitiful, bye Soonyoung-ssi." Sohyun never once looked back, and made her way to a taxi stand. I can't believe I actually liked that guy in the first place.

.

.

Two weeks passed and Sohyun's father called upon her to his desk.

"Sohyun, do you, remember the blind date you attended two weeks back?"

"...Yeah?"

"Tell me, how do you like the Soonyoung-boy?" Sohyun contemplated her words but then her dad shot her a look, "Honestly."

"Alright! He was nice and all but then I saw him with another girl, and then I kinda stormed away...?" Sohyun blinked, unsure.

"So, do you like him or not?" Her father was growing impatient and smoothed out the ends of his moustache,

"Yeah, fine, but he's a player!"

"What if he liked you back? What if he wanted to change after meeting you?" A familiar voice rang in her ears and she gasped in horror to find that Soonyoung was staring at her seriously. He. just. heard. my. confession.

.

"What if he wants you to give him a chance? Jeon Sohyun, I really like you. Give me another date." Soonyoung looked at her the way that made her guilty the first time he saw her.

Ah well. Sohyun looked at her dad who gave her an encouraging nod.

"Well, perhaps."

Maybe, because I really like you as well. Lee Soonyoung.

 

 


We are back :D THE CO AUTHOR IS STILL THE SAME PERSON OKAY SHE'S JUST RUNNING AWAY FROM STUFF