[Wonwoo/Fluff] Shy Bunny

FRONTING 척하다 | Scenario Shop | (REQUESTS CLOSED)

 Shy Bunny

 “JEON WONWOO!” Seungmi yelled as she stormed over.

 “Damn the devil’s back,” Mingyu sighed under his breath, earning a nudge from Wonwoo.

 “How many times do I have to tell you to play at the court instead of the parking lot!”

 “At least one more?” Wonwoo feigned innocence, earning a flick in the forehead from Seungmi.  Dramatically flipping her hair over her shoulders, Seungmi made her leave.

 “Damn I’m so sick of the princess telling us what to do,” Jun ranted, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

 “Yeah and I know just the perfect way we can put her in her place” Mingyu smirked. Wonwoo shrugged his shoulders, acting nonchalant.  However he was a bundle of nerves on the inside. Mingyu wouldn’t do anything that could hurt her right? Of all people he just had to fall for the school’s princess. He was, after all, the last person she’d probably want to have anything to do with. That was the price of being the school’s bad boy he supposed.

.

.

 “MINGYU! JUN?” Wonwoo called out as he strolled along the deserted corridors of the classes. It was already 7 and most of the students would’ve left by now, except their class as they had arranged a class barbeque in school. Wonwoo had just finished serving detention but couldn’t seem to find his friends anywhere.

 Just then, he saw two shadowy figures at the stairs.

 “She’s coming!” A mass of blonde hair came dashing up to the second floor where they were.

 “Vernon?”

 “You’re just in ti-”

 “VERNON! AURGHH!” A high-pitched scream echoed from the bottom of the stairwell.

 “NOW!” Wonwoo identified Mingyu’s voice as the two boys tilted a red bucket over the railings.

 “AH!” Seungmi cried, following a splash of water.

 “Run!” Vernon yelled as he pulled Mingyu’s arm and broke out into a frantic escape. “Hurry up!” Vernon yelled, directed at Wonwoo. However the boy remain glued his spot.

 A deafening silence filled the air and the seconds crawled by slowly. Wonwoo’s ear perked at the echoes of soft sobbing. Was Seungmi crying? He was dumbfounded.

 “Eh, what’s wrong?” Wonwoo gently asked from where he was. He didn’t feel right going down to face a crying Seungmi.

 “I-I” Seungmi couldn’t find the right words. There was a brief moment of comfortable silence as neither spoke. When Seungmi had gathered herself, she continued, “I don’t understand, am I a bad person? Why does everyone hate me?”

 Wonwoo choked. Does Seungmi know she’s talking to me? He knew she probably wasn’t aware. She would never let herself show weakness in front of her arch nemesis.

 “Am I ugly on the outside or on the inside? I don’t…”

 “I don’t hate you.” Wonwoo mentally slapped himself for his choice of words. “I think you’re really sweet and caring. And I love your bunny teeth,” Wonwoo clamed up before he could make a bigger fool of himself.

 To his surprise, Seungmi giggled. He wasn’t even facing her but Wonwoo could feel heat rising to his cheeks.

 Encouraged to carry on, he said, “I’ll watch over you from now on so don’t worry. Just rest assured because I’ll be here for you,” he casually tossed his blazer over the railing which landed squarely on Seungmi’s head.

 Bringing the blazer close to her chest, Seungmi felt a lot warmer.

 

 


Author's note: OMG I REALIZED THIS IS A BOY X BOY REQUEST HAHAHA *feels like an idiot* Choi Seungmi = Choi Seungcheol?? or a coincidence? *smirks* :D i'm a jiwoo shipper but ITS ALRIGHT I SHIP ALL THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIESSSS

Random person: Jisoo christ, it's not CHIO SEUNGCHEOL. Be glad that I rid you of your embarrassment.