Graffiti (Namjoon x Taehyung)

In the Mood for Love Pt. 2 : Run (Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Wasn't able to get a good photo HAHA help)

Graffiti
Namjoon & Taehyung x Reader

Fluff/angst

Namjoon carried two cans of spraypaint and gave one to Taehyung who was seated in front of an abandoned establishment.

"Why did you think of vandalizing at this time?" Namjoon asked randomly.

"I just feel like expressing my feelings through this." Taehyung answered while shaking the can on his hand.

"This is so not you, Taehyung." Namjoon blurted out and started scribbling nonsense on the builiding's wall.

"Yeah, I think so, too." Taehyung affirmed.

Namjoon saw Taehyung's drawing. It was a broken heart.

---

Today, Taehyung decided to finally ask you out.

He knocked on your apartment door and you opened it.

"Here's the packed lunch you asked me to prepare." You welcomed him with the lunch you prepared. Taehyung asked you a favor to cook for your friends since they were busy practicing and couldn't even buy their own food.

"Ah, y/n, thanks." He smiled and took it.

You were about to close the door when he stopped it with his foot. You opened it again.

"Anything else, your highness?" You jokingly asked.

"Uh, y/n, I have something to say to---"

Taehyung wasn't able to complete his sentence when your phone rang and you answered it. You turned around but did not close the door. Taehyung was still standing there waiting for you to finish.

"Yeah, oppa, you called... Yeah... Later?... I would love to!..."

You took a glance at Taehyung who was overhearing everything. You turned around again.

Then you whispered

"I miss you too... Bye! See you later!"

You kept your phone in your pocket then went back to Taehyung.

"Sorry, Taehyung. But what is it that you're telling me again?"

"Uh-uhhh, nothing. Thanks for this again." Then he left.

Taehyung thought you felt the same way. He was nice to you and you were nice to him. He overlooked at everything without knowing that you only look at him as a friend.

"Taehyung-ah!" You shouted, "for a while! I forgot something."

You rushed in and out of your room carrying another packed lunch.

"This one is for Namjoon-oppa." Then handed him another lunch bag.

"Don't eat this, okay? It's Namjoon's." you said cheerfully.

"O-okay." Taehyung managed to respond.

You patted his back and cheered, "Fighting" before you left.

---

"Hah! You're broken? What the hell Taehyung? I never thought a girl would say no to you." Namjoon exclaimed.

Taehyung let out a deep sigh.

"This helps..." Taehyung said. Namjoon smiled.

Suddenly, sirens of police cars were heard around and the two of them, knowing that they'd be arrested, ran with their spraypaint cans.

The police came running after them.

They stopped when the police lost them. Taehyung laughed out loud.

"So this is how it feels to be chased, huh?" He said in between his pants. Squatting, both his hands were resting on his knees.

"That's how your girl felt when you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter