Fistfight (Suga &Jungkook x Reader)

In the Mood for Love Pt. 2 : Run (Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: Suga and Jungkook x reader (angst)

Fistfight

You were seated uncomfortably on your sofa when Jungkook's phone suddenly buzzed and caught your attention. You saw Suga's name on the screen and you couldn't help but worry.

"Why is Suga-hyung calling me?" Jungkook blurted out.

You took a deep breath and brushed your hair back. Jungkook looked at you, still confused.

"Do you want me to take this call?" He asked.

"Yes, why not?" You bit your lower lip. Your body froze but your mind was chaotic.

You snatched Jungkook's phone from his hand when he was about to press the button. You pressed ignore and put the phone back to the table.

"Hey, y/n, is there something wrong?"

You looked up to Jungkook with your wet eyes.

"I... I broke up with him."

---

The night before you broke up with Suga was worse than a nightmare. Every single night since you've realized that your feelings for him was fading felt like hell. And, whenever Jungkook appeared, you felt otherwise. That's when you yourself questioned your feelings for your own boyfriend. You knew you still love him, but then he didn't make you happy anymore. Jungkook was the person who happened to do just that.

But Jungkook knew nothing. He thought you still take him as a good friend.

The next day, you met with Yoongi in your house. He was too happy that you invited him to your own apartment and you felt guilty for why you actually asked him to come over. But there's no backing out.

At first, you couldn't utter a word but when he suddenly got mad at you for showing such an attitude, you finally said that you wanted to break up. He asked why, of course. You told him that you're not happy anymore. He asked you again, but this time a different question; he asked if there's someone else who does make you happy. His question hit you like a truck but you lied to him saying that you just wanted some time alone. He insisted that he could give the time that you need and you can come back to him when you're done. He tried to convince you that you still can fix it and if there's a way to solve all this but you were as strong as a wall. That's when you lied again saying, "i don't love you anymore."

He rushed his way out before a tear left your eye. You cried and you knew he cried as well. You were rude but you thought that this would all for the good.

---

Jungkook left hours ago. You were thinking that he might be with Yoongi right now, drinking his pain out.

---

Jungkook was knocking on Yoongi's room door but no one was answering. He turned the knob and luckily, it was unlocked.

Jungkook wasn't surprised to see Yoongi wasted on the floor knowing that you broke up with him all of a sudden. He even brought more bottles of soju thinking he might needed more of it to ease the pain.

"Hyung..." Jungkook called but Yoongi did not respond. He sat next to Yoongi's laying body and opened a bottle of soju.

"Hyung, wake up. I have more bottles to drink. It would be unfair if you would just sleep there." He kid.

Yoongi opened his eyes and looked strangely at Jungkook.

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter