Chapter 3 :: Wanna Make You Suffer

Butler's Love

"You'll definitely love me. Just see,Taemin"

Taemin's POV

This is just 6.30 AM in the morning and I'm ready with everything. I'm in my uniform and my school bag. My mother wake me up in the morning to tell that this is my first day. She said I need to hurry to go to Hyuna's house. Correcto! I'll pick her up everyday! 

"Are you ready, Taemin-a?" Minho smiled at me. Whoa... So every morning he wake up early to do all this? He's ... wearing tuxedo. 

"Hyung, where are you going to go?" I asked him and scan his body from head to toe.

I'm just surprised with his answer as he said that... She's going to Canada with his lady. He needs to accompany her lady in a party. 

Sudddenly my mom appeared in front of him with a black tuxedo. Just don't say that's for me.

"This is yours, darling" She said happily. Oh, My!

She also give me a paper." Since you are new at being a butler, I give you that paper. That's your guide to become a great butler...!" She showed me the paper.

 

BUTLER'S Rule.

1. You should take care of your lady like taking care a crystal. 

She's not a crystal. She's a stainless steel.

2. When you're with her, you should be at your best behaviour. You must protect her even though your own soul is at risk.

I'm always at risk when I'm with her. She can beat me up, anytime.

3. Be ready of everything unexpected. 

I'm learning to be ready of everything unexpected just yesterday.

4. Every lady is unique. You should know her personality very well.

She IS unique. Very unique. 

5. NO girlfriend for a butler. Butler is owned by his Lady.

What? Am I a thing that you can owned? Huh!

 

As I keep reading the other rules it has just become so weird!

Like no 67 (There are more than 300 maybe?)

67. You should holds her hands when she's scared.

Is she a baby or what? 

And no. 89

89. You should carry her in princessy way when she's tired

Whaaaaat??? Carry her? Good that Hyuna is slim, If she's 100 kg? Your backbone will... CRACK.

"Just obey those rules and you'll have happy everyday life with your Master" My mom go out of the room just like that. "Oh, Taemin. I forgot to tell you something. Starting from today, You'll live in the Kim's family house"

 

Oh, Okay... WHAAAAAAAAATTTTT???

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Hyuna's POV

 

"You're SO late!" I looked at my new butler. I glared at him. Why is he taking so long to pick me up? Having a butler is not good at all! 

"Sorry" he just said that. Hey! Put some respect to your lady! I keep all my cursing to him as someone called me. Minhwan. I picked the call as Taemin to open the door for me. But he didn't open it. Minhwan said a butler should do that.

"Hello... Hey Taemin-a! Just open the door can you? Do you need me to always command you to do things?" I answered the phone and shouted after that as I've been waiting for him to open the door but he didn't do it. I know he holds his anger now! He opened the door for me and sit beside the driver. He take some papers and start reading it.

"Why are you screaming, Hyuna!" Minhwan protested. 

"Sorry. I need to command around my new butler" I said to him. "Where are you?" 

"At school. I need to do something now. So who's your butler? Is he good?" He asked me. Butler? Good? Like this? Not at all.

"You're such a liar. you said butler is like a prince... He's not. Lee Taemin is a bad butler" I answered him. I looked at my butler. Taemin is still concentrating in his papers.

"LEE TAEMIN IS YOUR BUTLER?!"Minhwan was screaming. And everybody around him was gathered around him. Ooops... New gossip, no, fact! Lee Taemin the playboy has become the butler of the infamous girl, Kim Hyuna.

 

Taemin's POV

Found ya! Yup! I found a way where I can stop being her butler! You know what? I found this rule.

278. Make sure that your lady is happy. Because If she' not, she can fired you.

I looked at her. She's on her phone. Calling someone. Suddenly I hear loud noises from her phone.

"LEE TAEMIN IS YOUR BUTLER?!" That voice said. Oh No! Now everybody will know that I'm her butler. This is the end of my life. I should end this now. 

"We're at your school, Little lady" the driver said and I opened the car's door and opened her door. I need to talk to her.

I pull her hand. I bring her to the corner where no one can see us. Thank God, we are not in the main gate. But in the school backyard instead.

"Hyuna! I wanna make a deal with you"  I just started it to the point.

"What?" She said with that I-don't-care face.

"How about... if... you fired me? Just said that you don't like me" I said in hurry to her. I just don't want anybody know what I'm talking to her.

She smirked. "What? Fire you? finally I have a butler who I can play with. I won't fire you. I ... wanna.. make you suffer" She ended her sentence in slow tone. Ck! This girl. 

"Then, I'll make you hate me and regret that You" I point my finger on her face."Ever say that. And you will hate me. definitely!"

Then I just go away from her. Forget that actually the gossip of me being her butler had spread. 

Without my knowing, she smirked." Taemin-a... Just see what'll happen next. I won't let you go. Because instead, you'll be with me. Forever. Because you'll end up loving me"

___+_+_+_+_____________+

So weird ,... Akh...