Real Target?

Butler's Love

 

"Sir, we found him. Are you sure he is our target? Not the girl?" A man asked over the phone, his face showed worries. The man on the other line smiled, "Yes, him. I found this boy to be more 'valuable' than the girl. If we could get him in our hand, everything will be easier." The man just nodded, his boss sure has a different idea than he has. Something that he still doesn't know, but also can't complain or asks.

 

He directly punched some numbers after his boss hung up. A woman's voice can be heard now. "This is me. Yes, yes. Boss asked you to find this boy. I don't know why he wants this boy so bad instead of Kim Hyuna who's supposed to be our target. Yes, target changed. Find Lee Taemin."

***
Taemin's POV

 

See. Hyuna is being too close with the guys in the class nowadays. What's wrong with her? She knows she has me. Or she doesn't know? Argh. Please.

 

I looked at Hyuna who was getting some special treatment from the guys nowdays. Seems like the guys started to realised that Hyuna isn't that scary afterall. Hyuna, why do you look so happy? Am I not sweet enough to you that you actually smiled at another guy?

 

"Taemin-a what are you doing,huh?" Ren, my classmate, asks me. He looked at me, worried. "You just stared at Hyuna the whole maths class, you know." 

 

My eyes widened, "what, you stalk me?" I became suspicious over him. Well... who knows...

 

"Geez, of course, no! I'm straight, Taemin-a. Anyway, the whole class knows you're staring at her in the class." He explained. My face reddened, is it that obvious? 

"I-I wasn't looking at her! I was... looking at the teacher!" I reasoned. Ren smirked. "Oh, so the teacher sits just beside the window? I just knew that. As far as I know Hyuna is the one who sits beside the window." 

 

I couldn't argue more, especially with this guy, Choi Min Ki a.k.a Ren. I started to be kind of close to him since last week. When someone poisoned my food and the food was supposed to be given to Ren, since Ren looks prettier than girl. Yes, jealousy. 

 

"Well, your girl is coming. I don't wanna be beaten up by her. See ya." Ren stood up and leave the seat in front of me as Hyuna walked toward me. "Taemin-a, do you know where JiYeon is?" She asked me. 

 

"JiYeon? Haven't see her today..." 

 

"Is that so..." She saddened. Seems like her only friend is not present today. Maybe we should pay a visit to her house today. 

 

I didn't know, someone was looking at us from afar. Click! the moment was saved into a picture.

 

 

 

***

More like a teaser guys :p But I have something in mind, don't worry. Might double update!^^ Comments please :D