SeoSoo FIGHT!!

Double Love Trouble

"Annyeong, we're back..." Seohyun said cheerfully with glowing eyes... Ryeowook blushed and replied... "HI"

"Oppa, what were you talking about??" Sooyoung asked both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook... Seohyun looked at Ryeowook as she was also curious...

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook don't want to answer as it was a secret... They were saved by the school bell... "Come on! Let's go back to class!!" Ryeowook and Kyuhyun said relieved... 

WHEN THEY WERE WALKING BACK TO CLASS

"Girls, we will catch you later, we both need to meet some friends..." Ryeowook said to both Sooyoung and Seohyun....

"Arraseo, I'll miss you... " Seohyun said to Ryeowook with a sad face.. 

Ryeowook then kissed Seohyun's cheeks... AND Seohyun blushed...

"Annyeong, I'll see you later.." Sooyoung said and kissed Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun blushed too..

When the boys were gone... Sooyoung and Seohyun started holding hands like what siblings do and the shocking thing is that they are actually siblings and no one knows about it..

"Unnie, should we tell our namja chingu that we are siblings??" Seohyun asked Sooyoung..

"NO!!" Sooyoung said.. "It will ruin my reputation, " Sooyoung continued..

"REPUTATION! Unnie, you care about yourself more than your dongsaeng?" Seohyun said with a shaking voice..

"Nae! My dongsaeng is NOTHING!!" Sooyoung said not realising what she was saying.

"ARRASEO UNNIE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME THEN GWENCHANAYO!! URIN OPPA ISSEO!! I don't even know why Omma and Appa adopted you!!" Seohyun said... LOUD ENOUGH FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL TO HEAR..

Then the SeoSoo sibling started hearing whispers...  

"Seohyun, Jeongmal mianhae," Sooyoung said..

"Ani, Unie, Na shiroyo, DON'T EVEN COME BACK TO ME SAYING YOU ARE SORRY AGAIN!!!" Seohyun said and walked away from Sooyoung while crying. Seohyun friends gathered round Seohyun and tried to make her happy.. But to no avail Seohyun kept on crying and was also running away from her friends... She needed time alone..

 

ON THE OTHER SIDE

"BWOH!!! NAN SOOYOUNGIE AND SEOHYUN ARE SIBLINGS!!" Kyuhyun asked himself..

"BWOH!!! NAN JAGIYA AND SOOYOUNG ARE SIBLINGS!!!" Ryeowook asked himself..

"It would be hard to ask them out in this situation, let's think of a plan fisrt," Ryeowook said to Kyuhyun.

"Call," Kyuhyun answered..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the SHORT update...

NOTICE: NO SILENT READERS..

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY SO FAR...

I KNOW MY STORY IS CONFUSING..

I AM STRESSED SO MY STORY MAYBE REALLY CONFUSING...