SeoWook Couple Was BORN..

Double Love Trouble

"Lalalala, I am going to meet Ryeowook oppa," Seohyun thought as she smiled.

Seohyun was already in front of the auditorium door and found out that the door was locked.. She knocked on the door and to her surprise, the door opened by itself... she was shocked... Feeling scared, she went in and said ...

"O-Oppa, a-are y-y-you h-here?" she sttutered.

She didn't hear an answer instead she heard a sweet angelic voice and saw a spark of light..

She walked towards the angelic voice and saw Ryeowook sang the song 'One fine Spring Day'.

Right after Ryeowook sand the song, he said " Seohyun will you accept me??"

Seohyun who had tears in her eyes said " Let me think about it," 

Ryeowook was sad.. But then he heard Seohyun said..."Thinking starts now, YES!"

Ryeowook was happy then he kneeled in front of Seohyun and took out a small box from his pocket and gave Seohyun a ring..

"Do you, Seo JooHyun take me, Kim Ryeowook as your beloved boyfriend," Ryeowook said.

Seohyun giggled at Ryeowook's words.."Yes, my beloved boyfriend," Seohyun answered..

"Uhh. where's your ring," Seohyun asked..

"Here," Ryeowook said as he pointed at his right hand, fourth finger.

Seohyun grabbed his hand, took the ring out and then put it back in..

Ryeowook just stared at her and laughed at her cuteness... 

'RING!" The school bell rang. (Remember, School is over)

"Oppa, it's time to go so Let's go,"Seohyun grabbed Ryeowook's hand and ran out of the auditorium.

"Hyun, relax. School's over," Ryeowook reminded Seohyun.

"Ohh, guess i was so happy that i had forgotten school was over..

Ryeowook walked Seohyun home and kissed her cheeks..

"I'll call you when I'm home,ok?" Ryeowook said to Seohyun..

"Ok, Wookie Oppa," Seohyun answered..

 Ryeowook then went home... 

__________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for so long..

And my school bell will always ring even though the school is over... It doesn't ring at nights, obviously..

Soorry and pls comment.. I'll finish this story and then, the unexpected couple and then the Who will I choose.. Arraseo....?

Here is a gift for you, for waiting : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RB2irhAT5k

It's Ryeowook singin' One Fine Spring Day.. Nice Voice Wookie Oppa...

NOTICE: NO Silent Readers.... BUFFALO SOLDIER( Nothing to do, the BUFFALO SOLDIER)