FINAL

I Love You Like Cookies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] I Love You Like Cookies [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

Jungkook woke up to the feeling of something warm around his waist.  It tickled his stomach lightly, and a smile grew on Jungkook's lips as he felt light kisses on the nape of his neck.  He squirmed a bit and whined as the other blew puffs of air in his ears.  

 

"Taehyung..."

 

He could practically feel his boyfriend smile against his neck as he continued kissing him.  "It's about time you woke up, baby, I'm hungry."  

 

Jungkook shuddered a bit.  If there was one thing that got him, it would be the sound of Taehyung's voice as soon as he woke up.  It was rough and low, enough to make Jungkook weak in the knees.

 

"If you want something to eat, then cook it yourself," Jungkook said, trying not to give in.  "I'm too tired to get up."

 

Taehyung buried his head in Jungkook's neck.  "Pleaseeee?"

 

"No!" Jungkook said, pouting.  He turned and looked at Taehyung, who gazed back at him with wide, innocent eyes and plump, pouting lips.  He turned back around and closed his eyes as Taehyung hugged his shoulders and whined some more.

 

"Come on, Kookie," Taehyung said.  "You cook better anyways.  I'll probably burn the kitchen down!"

 

"Then you gotta stop being so clumsy!" Jungkook teased as he elbowed him gently.

 

He felt Taehyung pull away.  "Fine then."  He threw a shirt on and walked out to the kitchen grumpily, leaving Jungkook giggling to himself.

 

Jungkook tossed and turned for a little while before smelling the warm scent of butter and sugar.  He slowly got out of bed and put a shirt on before walking to the apartment's kitchen.  He peeked around the corner to see Taehyung at the counter measuring out butter, flour, and chocolate chips.  The eggs were rolling around and the milk seemed to be sitting by itself at the edge.

 

He smiled a bit, amused at his efforts, before walking over and wrapping his arms around the other boy's waist.  Taehyung jumped a bit before settling in his embrace.

 

"Whatcha making?" Jungkook inquired cutely.

 

Taehyung chuckled.  "Chocolate chip cookies."

 

"For breakfast?" Jungkook asked, poking his cheek playfully.  "So healthy as always."

 

"I know right," Taehyung laughed.  "You like them though."

 

"I am Kookie after all," Jungkook pointed out.  "I'm one of them!"

 

Taehyung crinkled his nose a bit.  "Ew."

 

Jungkook poked his side and kissed his cheek.  "You're just jealous, dear," he teased.  "Didn't your mom teach you that you can't have everything you want?"

 

"No, she only taught me to take what I want," Taehyung said as he turned around and gazed at Jungkook hungrily, making the younger look away, uncomfortable.  He walked forward, backing Jungkook up in the corner of the kitchen before trailing his fingers on his jaw.

 

"EEK!" Jungkook squeaked, and he pushed Taehyung away.  "ert!"

 

"You like this though," Taehyung chuckled, smirking.  "Come here, baby."

 

He chased Jungkook around the kitchen, and they finally had to stop once they almost knocked the eggs off the counter.  Taehyung continued laying cookies on the sheet with Jungkook watching in interest.  His poor tummy growled as Taehyung put the cookies in the oven.

 

Taehyung walked over and Jungkook's hair.  Jungkook wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer before hugging him.

 

"You're so touchy today," Taehyung said softly.

 

"And you're not?" Jungkook giggled as Taehyung stuck a finger in his ear.  "You're so weird."

 

"I love you."

 

"I hate you."

 

"Aw, rude!"

 

"You deserve it."

 

Taehyung laughed as he lifted Jungkook's chin before kissing his sweet lips.  Jungkook smiled into the kiss as Taehyung his neck gently.  He trembled with slight excitement as Taehyung his lips suggestively.  Their tongues danced a bit before they pulled back.

 

"Now admit it, you enjoyed that," Taehyung said triumphantly.

 

"Nope," Jungkook said.  "You have to brush your teeth!"

 

Taehyung's cheeks blushed a bit as he smacked Jungkook's arm playfully.  "You too, baby-cakes.  Guess you're not as sweet as I thought you were."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter