Santa Santa!

Woohyun's Santa baby
"Daddy wake up! Wake up! We've got to prepare the house for Santa! Wake up!" A high pitched shrill resonated in Woohyun's dorm room as he felt two small, cold hands shaking him. Then he felt his blanket heaved off, and before he could curdle into a ball, a heavy weight plopped himself on his still warm body, making him groan in response. 
 
 
"Daddyyyyyyyy....... WAKIE!" came a soft whisper by his ears, tickling his neck and then a loud, unexpected scream that shocked him so much he jerked where he lay. What is this undeserved misfortune in this early morning! He popped his body up with his elbows, body still aching from the previous night's dance practice. Barely managing to slightly open his eyelids, he sees his cute two-year-old son staring at him with doe-like eyes, then giggling and falling back onto the bed. 
 
 
"5 minutes... I'm tireddd aegi-ah" Woohyun flipped around, desperately trying to pull up his blankets, though failing when his son crawls over and sits on the blanket.
 
 
"Santa won't give Daddy any present if you are bad. Wakie wakie!" Hyunho's small palms rubbing his father's face. When he did not get a positive response, he plopped down on his , puffing up his cheeks as his lips jutted out in a disapproving pout. Thanks to Hyunho making a ruckus in the early morning, the rest of the members all woke up, with Sungkyu opening the door to retrieve the stubborn kid. 
 
 
"Hyunho-ie your daddy was up late worrying about your daddy Howonnie who's filming in Japan. Let him rest a while more okay? Let's get you some Christmas snacks! Do you want to wear the new wool pullover Howonnie bought for ya?" Sungkyu lifted the child in his arms, slightly rocking him a little and Hyunho's lips finally pulled into a satisfying grin, evidence of a working devious mind.
 
 
When they returned from the convenience store with 7 full bags of snacks and food in one of Sungkyu's hands, the child gently pecked the older on his cheek in appreciation though not before grinning once again and leaping off Sungkyu, only to run to uncle Dongwoo, who was hanging ornaments on the Christmas tree they set up.
 
 
"Aigoo who buys 20 boxes of pepero sticks! " Sungkyu grumbled, fumbling with his now empty wallet, earning laughs from all corners of the room.
 
 
"Daddy Howonnie said Uncle Gyu is our money bank!" Hyunho chirped happily. He sticks out his tough in a cute merong, ignoring the groan from the elder, with one hand holding the corner of a yellow star.
 
 
"Uncle Dongwoo! I want to put the star on the tree!" He jumped up and down excitedly. He then felt a pair of strong arms lift him up, setting him on his shoulders. 
 
 
"I'm riding on a dino!" Hyunho cheered as Dongwoo carried him round the room, slightly dancing around. He then firmly places the shining star in its rightful position, then free hands punching the air in joy.
 
 
When Woohyun finally wakes up around noon, they ordered delivery to save Woohyun the trouble of cooking. At the table, Sungkyu complained about the hole in his wallet, only getting a snort from the father of the little devil. Hyunho, who was wolfing down his food hungrily, suddenly paused, seemingly pondering some big idea. When a lightbulb finally shines above his head, he retracted his slimy chubby finger from his mouth. He then carefully picks his words, afraid that it might sadden his daddy. "Will Daddy Howonnie be back for Christmas?"
 
 
The table was in silence. Antics halted as everybody looked at Woohyun. He picks up a tissue to clean his son's fingers, answering, "Mmmn... Daddy Howonnie has an important assignment to finish."
 
 
"Then are we more important?"
 
 
"Of course! Why don't you ask Santa? He can bring Daddy Howonnie as a present!" Sungkyu suggested, knowing that Woohyun probably misses Howon so much he can't think of anything anymore. After all, it's been more than a month since he left for Japan. 
 
 
Hyunho leaps off his daddy's laps and loudly proclaims, "Santa! Santa! I've been extra good this year! Really really good! (Sungkyu snorts, since he was sure emptying his wallet was planned meticulously by the said little devil) So Santa will you bring Hyunho and Daddy a big big BIG present? Please bring Daddy Howonnie back!"
 
 
Woohyun, now touched and composed, picks up the boy and settles him on his arm, kissing him on the tip of his nose. He removes the dirty bib and tosses it on the dining table. He then laughs slightly, whispering by his ears, "I think I've been better than you this year chet-" Everyone in the room coos at how the stubborn member of the group became so soft when he's around his son.
 
 
"Let's decorate the room! Hyunho you wanna join us?" Sungyeol snorted at his Myungsoo's sudden love for children, not that he mind since he love children, but Myungsoo always said he preferred not to have a screaming child disrupting their private moments. 
 
 
When the child nods, Woohyun passed him over to Myungsoo, who had a great time baby talking to Hyunho while hanging up some decorations and making Sungyeol put up all the streamers. When they finished fixing up the dorm, Sungyeol felt like his soul has escaped his body. Yes, escaped. He peers over at his lovely boyfriend and the little devil sitting on his lap. Tsk the whole time he was climbing mountains and sweating like it's raining, his oh-so-thoughtful counterpart is busy playing with a mistletoe, Hyunho giggling when Myungsoo whispers something to him.
 
 
"Really? That's how daddy Woohyunnie stole daddy Howonnie's first kiss?" Hyunho snickered at the new found blackmail material. Yes, his devious mind knew everything about being evil.
 
 
Hmmm, the little boy once again rubbed his second little finger on his chin, deep in thought. "Does that make daddy a thief?" He not-so-innocently asked, causing a frustrated Sungyeol who just walked over to grunt and answer," Yes, yes he is. Your father is evil, and so is uncle Myungsoo." 
 
 
Before Myungsoo can retort, Sungjong skips over and snatches Hyunho from his arm, adding," Come Hyunho-ie, let's not play with bad people. I'll teach you how to bake! Then we can give Santa a little surprise!" 
 
 
That's what they did for the whole afternoon, though they burnt like almost 6 batches of cookies and succeeding only with the last batch. At that moment - cue Sungkyu's entry - came a wail, "Oh my God, I'm living with Devils! My poor wallet fell into a hellhole." He picks up the baking hot cookie on the tray, only to dramatically fling the innocent cookie mid air and exclaiming, "Food from hell, my gosh what is this damned thing!"
 
 
 
Woohyun then strolls into the kitchen when the said cookie lands on the floor tile, his shuffling feet screeching to a halt. He pushes the leader and the maknae out of the kitchen, obviously still not in his happy mood and coerces his laughing son - who stopped when he notices his moody father's entrance -  into going outside to play with the rest of the uncles while he cooked dinner. He cleans up the mess and nearly places the cookies on a plate. Despite not being in a mood for Christmas, he decided that duties are duties and it's about time to cook for the rest of the members. He prays if Santa sees this, he will grant his wish. So childish, what am I thinking. 
 
 
He quickly whipped up the special dish, bringing it out to the hungry members. Everybody laughed and had fun, enjoying the spaghetti Woohyun made. Woohyun rarely made Spaghetti, only when Howon requested it, but he thought at least he should made something special for Christmas, even if it's just for his son. 
 
 
Removing the bib and cleaning his son's mouth that had a circle of Bolognese sauce, Woohyun carries him to the sofa and lets him sit on his lap. The members seeing this rare sight, since it's usually Howon who spends more time with Hyunho, automatically cleared the table and washed the dishes, leaving the father and son in the living room. Woohyun smiles, knowing that the rest had left to give him some alone time to spend with the giggling child who was watching TV.
 
 
He lightly presses the red button on the remote control and watched the screen zapped black. Hyunho whipped his head around in disappointment, his lips hanging an salient pout - which to Woohyun looks exactly like Howon - followed by a soft wail from the two year old (and four months) which proves his obvious unhappiness with his father's sudden action. Woohyun then warmly asks his son, "While we wait for Santa, let Daddy tell you a story okay?"
 
 
The boy thinks for a while, then shakes his head. "Hyunho wants to hear about Daddy Howonnie and Daddy Woohyunnie's story! Uncle Myungsoo says that daddy has the greatest love story ever!"
 
 
Woohyun's lips pressed together as he ruminated on Hyunho's somewhat difficult request - since Howon always said not to tell the curious, probing (and to Howon, innocent) child too much - and then nodded slightly, agreeing to his request. "Why don't Daddy tell you about when Santa granted daddy's greatest wish?" 
 
 
"Um Yes yes!" Chanted the excited the child, sticking his stubby fingers in his mouth, only to have Woohyun take them out and wiped it clean. 
 

 

"Ok so it was snowing that day, just like today, it was December 24th..."
 
 
They had just finished promotions for their new song in Japan, and everybody was tired and groggy after their nap in the van. They were elated moments ago when they entered the van, learning that they would be getting a short well deserved Christmas break, in which they could choose to go home to celebrate Christmas if they wished. But soon they all fell asleep on the way back, everybody rushing to the dorm to take a refreshing shower before sleeping.
 
 
Howon, however, was uneasy the entire ride, his fingers always rubbing against each other and just couldn't fall asleep. Woohyun took his boyfriend's calloused hand in his and caressed it, then locking their hands together like they always did when either felt uneasy. "You okay? Not gonna rest a little?" Woohyun whispered to the boy who though relaxed a little with his help, still fidgeted a little, obviously uncomfortable about something. 
 
 
"Yea..." Howon nodded. Woohyun knows better not to prob, that Howon would probably tell him in his own time. After all they had been dating for three years - even their management trust them not to do scandalous acts - so they understood each other's silence. 
 
 
When everyone alighted and swarmed out, Howon remained rooted to his seats, only then letting go of the warm hand he held on the entire ride. "Go back first okay? I need to talk to our managers for a while, they'll send me back. Don't worry bout me..." Howon managed to say, though still not his confident self, with a hint of anxiety in his voice. He sees Woohyun's nod and then firmly closed the door of the van, refusing to look at his boyfriend. He has to tell the managers about it, otherwise he would be giving his Woohyun unnecessary stress. Well thats what he thinks.
 
 
Back in the dorm, the members took turns to shower, tossing their sweat drenched clothing in the laundry basket. Woohyun decided to take a quick shower to rid him of his puzzling thoughts revolving the event in the van, rushing to the shower before Myungsoo could step in.
 
 
"Hey! I was here first!' Myungsoo complained, pouting a little.
 
 
"You two take way too long," Woohyun rebutted, pointing to the said person and Sungyeol. "I wanna shower in a clean bathroom." Emphasis on the word clean.
 
 
"Hmph pot calling the kettle black... Speaking of which, where's Howonnie?" Sungyeol retorted, not noticing Woohyun's uneasy expression. 
 
 
"He'll be back soon... I hope?" He whispers, almost to himself, shutting the bathroom door in the process. Truthfully he wasn't in the mood to answer anything, and though the members had the proclivity to probe, they knew better than to do so when the main vocalist is in a foul mood and the rapper isn't here to save them.
 
 
After the shower, which was almost five times faster than usual, Woohyun tossed himself onto his shared bed with his Howonnie. His mind wonders, lost in the forest of thoughts, of what could possibly be taking Howon so long. Woohyun tries to sleep, since its almost 3am in the morning on December 25th. Christmas.
 
 
Christmas. Isn't it supposed to be a happy occasion?
 
 
He tosses and turns, rolling about in the bed, causing the blanket to wrap tightly around him, clinging to him like a second skin. Even the carpet smells of Howon, reminding him of the warmth of said person that he longs for.
 
 
Then he hears the door open, hinges creaking, feet shuffling. He feels a weight suddenly plopped onto him, squeezing him in a hug that made him go dizzy. 
 
 
"Hyunnie!" came the voice of the rapper, rarely this excited. Woohyun need not look to know that Howon must be smilling right now. He sits up, unwrapping the blankets around him and pulling the boy into the warmest hug on a snowing Christmas morning. "Yea?" he answers, equally hyped up, not minding that Howon must have ran slightly and is drenched in sweat.
 
 
"Boss agreed! I didn't know he would, like I've been wondering if something would happen to you, or to me after I told him. I was so nervous when I realised that I might be having it, and when it was confirmed I was happy! Happy but scared, like what if they won't let us have him? What if we cannot be together? What if they break us up, force us to sleep in separate rooms, then I will never be able to see you again? I didn't want to tell you about it, because I might need to get an abortion, or worse Boss might kick us out of Infinite. Omo I was so scared, I'm so glad that I told him, I'm so glad-" Howon said almost in a single breath, so fast that Woohyun had a hard time processing it.
 
 
"Wait, what? Slow down Howonnie... having what? and abortion?" Woohyun was all the more puzzled now, his mind like thousand displays of computer screens, functioning with all the coloured lights blinking and flashing, processing everything Howon was saying.
 
 
Howon giggled as he hugged Woohyun tighter, then letting go. He reached for Woohyun's hand that was around his waist and put it protectively on his stomach. "Hyunnie, soon you'll be a Daddy..." His lips pulled into a smile.
 
 
Woohyun, thanks to his extreme lack of sleep from their promotions, was still confused. 
"Merry Christmas Appa Woohyunnie." Howon kissed the dazzled boy that slowly came to his senses. "You mean... really?" Seeing that Woohyun finally understood the situation, he laughs at the sight of Woohyun's slightly panicked face.
 
 
"But... but... I'm not ready! I don't know how to take care of kids, nor feed him, or change diapers, I'm gonna be a horrible father! He's gonna hate me, and he-" Howon quickly shut him up with a long kiss, something Woohyun had missed.  
 
 
"Who said you'll be raising him alone?" Howon looks into Woohyun's umber brown eyes, his forehead touching the other's. This always calmed the main vocalist down, and it did this time too.
 
 
"Yea... That's good to know. Nam Hyunho... Hyunho-ie... Is that a nice name?" He speaks to Howon's stomach, though it had not even bulged yet. Howon beamed at Woohyun's gentle voice to his not-yet-born child. 
 
 
"Hyunnie you'll be a great daddy," He lets his nose touch Woohyun's, continuing, "Hyunho-ie do you hear that? Merry Christmas little one." Then he kisses those lips once more, the entire room warm and cosy as they slept the last few hours of Christmas morning, the snow like shining tears of heaven that cried in happiness to the expecting couple. 
 

 

"And that's when you came along son-" Woohyun concludes the story, cooing at the sleeping child, still on his thumb. He rest the little head of the boy on his arm, making him more comfortable. Staring at the meteor rain of shinning snow, he sighs slightly, wishing that Howon would be watching this with him right now. Afterall, its Christmas eve. 5 minutes to December 25th.
 
 
Christmas. He smiles again, looking at the boy in his arms, which is the best Christmas present he has ever received. He swears that it is, well the only that could make Christmas better was-
 
 
He hears the door open. Woohyun turns his head as slowly as possible, carefully not to move too much and that Hyunho wouldn't wake up. He smiles, knowing that it Howon from the shuffling of feet just like 2 years ago, then feeling a peck on his cheek.
 
 
"Missed me?" Howon grins a little as he knows Woohyun nodded almost too dramatically. 
 
 
"Our son missed you too..." Howon chuckles as Woohyun pouted, lips jutting out. He notices Hyunho wearing the pullover he bought and couldn't help but feel warm inside out. Woohyun stands up, passing over the sleeping mass whose thumb was still by his lips to his husband.
 
 
"Sorry I couldn't come back earlier, you must've had a hard time dealing with his infinite amount of energy," Howon said, before rocking the Hyunho gently while walking back to their room. 
 
 
"Yea, but I bet Gyu-hyung's wallet suffered more." Woohyun throws his head back just a bit, finally feeling comfortable and at home enough to understand what has been happening round the dorm the whole day. 
 
 
"Well its not too late now, isn't it? "Howon nudges him slightly with a spare arm.
 
 
"Hmmm did Santa send you?" Woohyun answers with a question as he managed to sit on the king size bed without making too much noise. Howon has already lay Hyunho down on the bed, taking out his thumb that was sticky with saliva and cleaned it with tissue. 
 
 
"Maybe?" He gently tucked the child into his favourite blankie (yes, they bought a separate one for him), asking, " By the way, did you help him put on his diapers for the night before he slept?" 
 
 
"Oops, forgot bout that. Its okay, he won't pee in the night." Woohyun nonchalantly answered, as his attention was captured by the other male who was taking off his clothes, revealing the chiseled abs he hid under those damned layers of cloth. What used to be a huge bump was now gone, and Woohyun had been a little too grateful for that. He had a hard time fighting his urges throughout that year, so he had been making  use of his free time when they are not promoting well.
 
 
"The members would've brought out the presents already right? We should too, and maybe you can be nice and give me mine first." Woohyun back-hugs the half male, feeling the toned body underneath his longing hands.
 
 
"Who said I've got to give you a present every year?" Howon cleverly retorts, stopping the hand which has crept too far south. 
 
 
Woohyun snorts at his obvious predicament, releasing Howon from his hold. "He's two already!" 
 
 
"Nah, that's not the reason. Anyway let's put the presents under the tree too," One month not seeing Howon has made him a little too easily aroused, and just hearing his voice would trigger thoughts he should not be having. At times like time he would wish they had been more careful with protection, then maybe, just maybe they could have more intimate moments together without the little devil ing them.
 
 
But then again, that'll never happen, since Woohyun's never careful.
 
 
Together they went outside, with Woohyun having the harder time carrying the gifts. 6 for the members and one for little Hyunho. You see, Hyunho was a miracle for both of them, and Woohyun always tried his what to give his son everything he could (well aren't all parents like that?). And Hyunho had been wanting that limited edition soccer ball that is signed by Park Jisung, and Woohyun got that through his connections and some favours. But more importantly, its hard to carry that and the other boxes out. So he walked slowly step by step, struggling to balance the boxes with one hand and tucked the other ball under his arm, earning a smack on his head when he put down the presents.
 
 
"You can't make two trips?" Howon, the more logical one of the two, questioned.
 
 
"Nope, don't wanna disturb Hyunho. Did you buy flour? I think Sungjong used it all up burning cookies with our son" Woohyun strode to the kitchen, taking out some ice cubes and carrying them in a cloth. 
 
 
"Yeap like always!" Howon reaches into his bag to take out a small bag of flour, then skipped silently to the window sill and sprinkled the flour all over it, leaving a trail of flour leading to the Christmas tree. Woohyun then placed the ice cubes on the floor, hoping that it will melt in time to form puddles on the floor. They did this every year, fooling the 'naive' with their trick of catching Santa. 
 
 
"Awww, is this the cookies they baked?" Howon unfortunately spots the innocent cookies on the dining table. 
 
 
He picks one up and plops it in his mouth, not before rushing to find a tissue and spitting out the hardly chewed dough. 
 
 
"Yucks, if I was Santa I would have just left without giving them anything," he groans and complains, then overreacting as he gulped down the milk beside it and gurgled with it to cleanse his mouth of it. Woohyun takes the opportunity and threw his arm around Howon's shoulders, patting it slightly, "My cookies are way better than this." With a  satisfactory grin now that Howon has a share of his misfortune, they returned to their room, enjoying the fluffy white shower of snow.

 


 

"Daddy Howonnie?" He feels the short stubby little fingers poking him randomly on his face. Before he could open his eyes, he feels those fingers poke at his nostril, prying at his lips and eyelids, and knows immediately that it's Hyunho's doing.
 
 
"Arghhh leave my face alone aegi-ah" he groans barely able to open one of his eyes. How did Woohyun deal with this every morning? Howon made a mental note to correct his son of this horrible habit before it becomes incorrigible (after they festive occasion). He hears a giggle as Hyunho's small hands hold his little feet, almost as chubby as bread with a few nuts. Hyunho lies on his back, rolling around and laughing like a toddler would. 
 
 
"Daddy daddy daddy! Hyunho must've been a good boy! I miss you so so so much!" Hyunho exclaimed, flailing his arms around to show just how much he missed Daddy Howonnie. 
 
 
"I've missed you too! And what makes my son a good boy?" Howon sits up, carrying the boy to sit on his lap as Woohyun groggily shields his ears with the pillows.
 
 
"I asked Santa to bring me and Daddy Woohyunnie you! Because we missed you!" Hyunho hugged his father, laying his head on daddy Howonnie's chest. 
 
 
"Go wake Daddy Woohyunnie up!" Howon puts his son down, smiling warmly as he sees the child crawl over to his counterpart who was struggling to block out all noise. To Howon, it's moments like this he is grateful for training so hard to debut as an idol. His hard work brought him to his greasy boyfriend and gave him and Woohyun miracles, precious treasures, his sons. His thoughts were interrupted by a groan that came out like a a cow that's being stepped on. Well, that wasn't far from the truth, considering Hyunho has strategically positioned himself on top of his poor father. Arghhhhh. 
 
 
The boy cutely shakes he father awake, his hands immediately beginning their mission, rubbing Woohyun's face and poking in indiscriminate places. Suddenly, Hyunho stops, hopping off Woohyun and quickly crawling down the bed, barely able to land on his unstable feet as he toddled over to the door. "Oh no! I've forgotten to catch Santa!"
 
 
"Santa! Santa! Santa!" Hyunho chants and runs as fast as a two year old can.
 
 
By then all the members had awaken, gathering in the living room to see the boy running to the dinning table, Sungyeol barely able to walk and had to be helped out of their room by Myungsoo. Howon greeted the members, since when he came back to the dorm the members had already slept. They then spotted the child who was asking to be picked up and Sungkyu complied, lifting Hyunho to sit on his arm.
 
 
"Santa didn't like my cookies? He finished all the milk though..." Hearing that, Howon snorted, giving Woohyun the look - saying if you say anything You're dead - to which Woohyun could only grin. 
 
 
"Santa got away... He got away daddy!" Hyunho wailed in disappointment, bean-sized tears pooling at his eyes. Before any of the members could expect anything, he began to cry, whining and making a ruckus. He then asked to be carried by Howon, to which Sungkyu was more than grateful to comply.  
 
 
When Hyunho is in Howon's arm, Howon could feel his pullover damping and gradually getting wet thanks to his son's tears. He cooed and rocked his son, hoping to sooth and comfort the crying son. 
 
 
"Look Hyunho!  Hey look here baby! Santa brought presents!" Woohyun walked over, trying to distract him. That visibly worked as Hyun slowly stopped crying, rubbing his eyes with his small fist and desperately trying to clean his face with his barely-2-inch palm. He notices the pile of presents under the Christmas tree, then struggling to be put down.
 
 
He toddles over to the pile of presents, carefully searching for his present. Well at his age, everyone had wrapped a present for him, thus he had a huge stack that was all his. "Daddy daddy! Can I open this?" He almost squeals in delight as he plops down on his . 
 
 
"No, you must wait for Boxing Day! Just wait a day more okay?" Woohyun said in a slightly warning tone, gently pecking the pouting child on his lips. 
 
 
"But daddy, did Santa not give you a gift?" The child looks at his father, his eyes as big as a doe. He is serious, his face in a devilish curiosity.
 
 
Woohyun bends down to peek under the Christmas tree. He had been curious the whole as to what Howon gave him. Well he spent a lot of time finding Howon a perfect gifts - which happens to be a photo album of the three of them with many diary records of their moments together - so he was sure Howon would have done the same. But just as his son had discovered, there wasn't any gift under the tree that was from Howon addressed to him. 
 
 
Less of disappointment and more of curiousity, Woohyun looked up to a chuckling Howon for answers, carrying the boy in his arms. 
 
 
"I was gonna wait for boxing day to tell ya, but looks like this little detective of ours has found me out," the rapper confesses, his hand reaching to the back of his head in guilt, rubbing it slightly. "Actually I was gonna tell you first Daddy Woohyunnie."
 
 
Howon hands the confused main vocalist a brown envelope, who then takes out the piece of certification from it. "Can I name them this time?" Howon ask, as Woohyun was diligently reading the report. Even though it was simple to understand, Woohyun's mind seemed to be clouded, unable to discern the words floating around the paper.
 
 
"You're having twins?" Myungsoo was the first to respond to the news. Followed by repeated questioning by the other members, curious as to when this sudden big news became the highlight of Christmas. As Howon quietened the members, he laughed slightly as his husband now began to understand the entire situation, mouth breaking into a satisfactory smile.
 
 
"Yea," came the simple reply from the rapper. Woohyun nods in happiness, suddenly feeling the fuzzy warm feeling from his stomach spreading throughout himself. He passed the puzzled Hyunho to the leader, who began explaining the situation to the child. Woohyun rushes to pull Howon into a tight embrace, almost pouncing onto the poor rapper, causing him to stumble backwards a little. Then Woohyun suddenly remembers the situation, letting go of Howon. 
 
 
"It's okay, it's only been a month," Howon reaches for Woohyun's hands and wrapped them around his own waist gently, hugging him, swaying a little left and right. "Nam Jinho and Nam Jungho." The rapper whispers the names by his husband's ears as he listened intently. 
 
 
"That's nice...Jinho and Jungho. How do you know they are boys?" He whispered back, lips pulling into an inverse rainbow that lit up the entire room.
 
 
"I just do"
 
 
"Yay! Hyunho will have baby brothers!" The room's comfortable silence was replaced by the high pitched cheers of the toddler. The members all laughed at the said child's cuteness, clapping his small palms together in rhythmic patterns. This joyful moment was soon disturbed by the sudden entrance of an uninvited guest.
 
 
Not exactly uninvited, but nevertheless not welcomed. He wasn't disliked, but well, ruined the celebratory atmosphere.
 
 
Cue entrance - the manager strides into the living room. He pats Hyunho on the head, there handing the boy a small dinosaur soft toy. He stretches his arms open in the biggest hug he could and embraced the new toy, his first soft toy from someone other than his fathers and uncles. 
 
 
"Woohyun, Hoya, please be more careful next time okay? It's going to be hard to take care of little kids when you have all these schedules, not to mention we might end up having to delay your comeback next year!" The manager ranted. Since now there would be new addition to the family, the management and Infinite's boss found it increasing hard to plan their schedules. Though the stylist noonas take care of Hyunho while they have performances or variety show appearances, a few more kids would be hard to handle. Not to mention Howon would be having difficulties with dance practices or exercise too.
 
 
This earned a sharp glance from the rapper, piercing into Woohyun's eyes as a warning.
 
 
"Maybe before you know it, there may more kids running around other than their children!" Sungjong comments as the hyung's laugh at the obvious truth in his sentence.
 
 
Myungsoo drapes his arm around Sungyeol's waist, admiring the couple with their cheering child in their arms. He, who usually did not obsess over children, suddenly felt warm watching them laugh together as the child places his small palms on Howon's cheeks. 
 
 
"Sungyeollie looks like we've got to be a little more careful...eh?" He whispers at the taller boy's ears, observing the happy family singing Christmas carols and dancing around the living room.
 
 
Before he could continue his sentence, Sungyeol escapes from the embrace, rushing to the toilet. Myungsoo then rushes behind his boyfriend, hearing a puking sound that caused the rest of the members to crowd around.
 
 
"Looks like that warning came a little late," Sungyeol replies as he cleaned his mouth at the basin, causing the members to giggle, while Myungsoo hunches over, wiping clean his yeollie's lips.
 
 
The little boy, who was watching the whole scene, suddenly says, random and out of the blue, "Santa! I see Santa!"
 
 
The members whipped their head around in surprise, only to see Hyunho pointing his short second finger at thin air. Howon, who was carrying the child, slowly strolls to the living room in the direction of his son's finger. Then he sees a card on the floor, with gold printed letters. He picks it up, sniffing it a little when he notes a strange and rare scent. Pine tree. This definitely smells like that pine tree bookmark Inguk hyung gave him. He smiles a little, reading the contents of the card out to the members as he rejoins the group.
 
 
"Merry Christmas! Enjoy your present from heaven!"
 

A/N: Thanks for reading this! I managed to get it out by 25th December Yay!!! Anyway I haven't proof read this, so there might be mistakes, but I hope you all know what Woohyun's greatest presents are!<3 Oh and btw, Nam Jinho and Nam Jungho, actually I am a great fan of YellOw (starcraft player) and I loved him from The Genius and Crime Scene 1 and 2.  So Hong Jinho became inspiration for this heehee, Jungho is actually Jinho's real brother, so that why the twins are name like that. Hope you all watch The Genius and Crime Scene and enjoy it too! (Sungkyu's in The Genius: Rules of the Game and Crime Scene Ep. 7 and he did brilliant in both - those who haven't watch these should its really great!) anyway, thanks for reading this, have a brilliant Christmas! Merry Christmas!!!!!