Chapter one - APPA!

Hello Baby EXO

The twelve members of EXO sat in their practice room. Everyone was tired from dancing and was spread out on the floor. Suddenly the door opened and alot of people with cameras came inside. The boys stood up in an instant and bowed to the cameras.

"Can I ask what you're filming?" Joonmyung asked. He didin't get an answer, instead one of the staff gave him a card. On one side was a logo and the other side some text.

"Is that...?" Jongin walked up to the leader.

"The Hello Baby logo?" Kyungsoo finished.

"What!?" Sehun and Yifan exclaimed.

"EXO, you will soon meet your baby. But you need to find her or him-"

"Find?" Tao asked. Joonmyung nodded before he continued.

"The baby are somewhere in the building. You have one hour to find the baby or Hello Baby will end here." The leader came to an end and the room went silent.

"So... We're not getting any hints of where the kid are?" Luhan asked.

"Seems like it. I guess we should start looking" Minseok sad and rose from his place on the floor.

"We're going to become appas!" Jongdae exclaimed and ran out of the room with the others behind. Joonmyung excanged a look with Yifan.

"This won't end well" they said, making the staff chuckle.

  ~.~

At the same time, somewhere in the building, sat a young girl. She was drawing a picture toher new family.

~.~

"Aygi~ Where are you~?" Luhan sang when he looked around the corridor. EXO had split up 3 and 3 (and 3 and 3) to make it quicker.

"Where can the kid be?" Sehun muttered.

"Do you think it's a boy or a girl?" Jongin asked.

"No idea. But I wan't a girl" Sehun said with a grin which earned him a mack over his head from Luhan.

"Ow, I'm just joking hyung!"

"Pabo maknae" Jongin said and said maknae glared at him.

"Do you know that you're being followed?" A voice said behind them. The trio turned around, only to be med by two men. Three other men walked up behind them.

"Hyungs!" Kai sad with a smile and slung a arm around the man who looked similar to the dancer.

"Wait a secound, isin't this the staff from Hello Baby?" Yes, you guessed right. The five men are tge five members of Shinee.

"It is, we're going to become appas" Jongin said with a smile.

"Congratualtions! But where is the others?" Minho asked.

"And where is the baby?" Taemin looked around, like he thought he would see the kid somewhere.

"We need to find him or her" Luhan explained.

"Any luck?" Jonghyun asked. All three shook their head.

"Not at all. We haven't heard from the others either. And we only have half an hour left" Sehun said with a pout.

"Meet up with the others and see if you can get any hints from the staff" Kibum said.

"Thanks hyung" said and walked away with teh others after saying goodbye.

~.~

"When will appas come?" The little girl asked with a pout. She was done with the drawing and wanted to play. She walked to the bag she had with her and took out one of her plushies. It was a grey wolf with brown eyes. She walked back to the spot and started playing. Alone. Waiting.

~.~

"We have 20 minutes let" Minseok said.

"Can't we get a hint?" The leader of EXO-M aksed. They was in the entrace of SM entertaiment. Everyone had started to panic of the though of not even be able to meet the baby. Even Sehun and Yifan.

"Look there everything started" one of the staff said. Everyone stared dumbstruck at her for a moment - trying to figure out what she meant. Suddenly Yixing turned around and ran for the stairs. It took a second for EXO to react before they followed.

Lay stopped infront of the door of the practice room they had been in from the beginning.

"Gege, you're a genius" Tao said with a fond smile.

"What are you waiting for? Open the door!" Chanyeol said from the back. Yixing slowly reached out and pressed down the handle. The door slid open and everyone walked inside. There! In the middle of the room sat a kid. She had yet to notice her new family and was talking to herself while playing with the wolf she was holding.

"Um... Hello?" Joonmyung said after a while. The young girl looked up. For a second was she just watching them and then she broke into a grin.

"Appas!" She said and stood up, holding the wolf to her chest. She was dressed in a white dress and had her blonde hair in a ponytail. Kyungsoo was the first one to walk up to her. He went down on his knees and gave her a smile.

"Hi there. What's your name?" he asked. The other eleven members walked up behind him - everyone of them was smiling.

"Hello! My name is Emmy!" Emmy said and bowed.

"Aww, so cute" Tao said and cooed. Emmy stood straight in an instant and glared (it was too cute to be a glare) at Tao.

"Emmy's not cute! No, I'm bootiful" she said. Everyone except one stared at her. Shocked. Everyone except Sehun who looked happy over the way she said 'beautiful'. A laugh was heard from one of the staff, making Emmy smile again. She turned to the person who laughed and waved.

"Unnie!" she said. Some of the members was looking in the direction of the staff but couldn't figure out who she was talking to.

"Emmy, do you know who we are?" Baekhyun asked and smiled at the girl. The little girl nodded.

"Yes! You're EXO! Unnie really likes you" she said. Not everyone was looking at the staff, trying to figure out who 'unnie' was.

"Which one is your unnie?" Minseok asked.

"Everyone! Noone!" Once again did the girl shock the boys.

"Unnie told me to say that." She giggled and hugged the wolf.

"Do you know our names?" Jongdae asked. The smile dissapeared and she pouted.

"Nu" Emmy asid and sat down. In an instant stood EXO in a lineand bowed.

"Hello! We are E-X-O!" They said.

"Hello, I'm Suho Appa!"

"I'm Kris"

"I'm Luhan Appa"

"I'm ChenChen appa"

"Yo, I'm Sehun." Everyone said they name. Emmy shook her head with a pout when they were done.

"Too many" she said with a frown. Minseok bent down and picked her up.

"You will learn" he said.

 

AND THAT'S HOW HELLO BABY EXO STARTED!


A/N: I will update slow, okay! But here is it finally! Chapter one! I hope you like it!

Not proof read tho...