Chapter 02

GROOM for RENT!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"I have a hard time convincing my partners in awarding you this project."

The three guys who were sitting at the same table in the restaurant, monitoring Mr Johyuk's face carefully. Junhyung and two of his friends is a partner in an advertising company. This is really an important project that they really wanted to be able to win it for reason. Especially for Junhyung.

"But I told them what you told me. That it's about time time we try new ideas."

Dongwoon and Dujun exchanged glances as they knew that they see a green light that is more obvious by now.

"You father's company has been producing our ads for decades now. So they are already used to it."

"Well uncle Johyuk, I promise you we will deliver better than his company. Besides, they keep giving you those dramatic heart-to-heart ads. Its so outdated. I wanna show people that, ahead financial can offer insurance better. Quick and easy!"

"I just hope you don't forget our promise to our clients, that commitment last forever."

 

Junhyung averted his eyes away from his uncle to somewhere else when this kind of words were mention. It somehow made Junhyung feel uneasy.

Johyuk saw those looks in Junhyung's eyes, as he chuckling softly at the changing atmosphere.

"Oh, my Godson. You are still allergic to the words 'commitment' and 'forever'."

Junhyung smile sheepishly.

"I just .. I just find those words hard to believe. But don't worry. We will put that in the copy."

To ensure their client more, Dongwoon and Dujun give a smile and assurance nods after Junhyung's words.

"Okay, I will take your word for it", he said as he patted Junhyung on his shoulder.

"Here. We don't normally give down payments .. But because you asked for it and .. Because I want to support your new production house, I'm giving this to you. Just be sure you keep our timetables. The ad is a crucial pan of our fiftieth anniversary campaign."

"Well we won't let you down. Promise."

"Okay."

And the meeting is ended. They successfully getting the big project. And that means, it is 'Party Time'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"woooh!", Junhyung slurping the drink that burn down his throat.

Dujun and Dongwoon on the other side, smiling brightly as they were having fun as well.

"Tomorrow, I will be a very rich man! I'm finally getting my trust fund from Lala!"

"Eighty million!" "Eighty million, bro!"

"Cheers for that!"

"Cheers!"

The three of them had a cheers, and Junhyung swiftly gulping the dark orange liquid.

"Wait a minute. Aren't you supposed to be in Macau with Hyunseung right now?", Dujun looking at Junhyung anxiously.

"Dude, come on! We broke up!"

"What?" "Dude, sorry to hear that. Are you okay?"

"Come on! I'm with you guys and all these happy people. Don't pity me! It was bound to happen anyways. Its over!"

Surprisingly, the person they were talking about were 'bound' to make his appearance at the same time. Maybe the wrong time. And both, Dujun and Dongwoon were looking at him straightly. Without Junhyung notice Ofc.

"Cheers!", Junhyung who were still oblivious of his surroundings, looking at his friends who were giving hints, decided to look behind him.

And there, Hyunseung set to give his most beautiful smile to the guy who just realized his presence.

 

Junhyung chuckle softly after he saw his 'ex' and decided to welcome him. "Hyunseung! Aye!"

He walk over to him.

"It was bound to happen anyway, huh?"

"Look, the whole relationship idea is.. Its just not my thing. And its not like we were gonna get married, right?"

"Happy birthday."

"Awh", Junhyung open his arms to receive a hug.

*Slap*

Apparently, that's not what Hyunseung had in his mind.

Dujun and Dongwoon who watching the whole scene feel bad and its all written on their f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter