Chapter 01

GROOM for RENT!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

As all the preparations for wedding are ready. The red carpet has been open lead to the aisle. The bouquet of white roses, the gold with white cushion chairs according to its arrangement, its like a wedding in the hall, which were place in a beautiful garden. Its mesmerizing, amazing indeed. With silver shoes, matching with white tuxedo, from pearly details down to its hand stitch pants for the (bride) groom outfit. Everything is ready.

 

 

Do the (bride) groom ready?

 

 

 

There he is. Sitting in front of the mirror, been touch up and make up by a professionals. Getting excited and nervous as well for the wedding, that would start in just few hours more.

 

 

 

"Oh my! I'm so excited and yet nervous!", he said as he flashes a happy and an excited smile, shows that he really can't wait for his own wedding. He even took the blusher brush and brush it on his flawless cheeks, chuckling sweetly seeing his image on the mirror. Quite satisfied with his appearances.

 

 

On the other side, a quite groom, with white tight shirt, showing his ton body. Quite a figure to be drool on in fact, with black bow, sitting expressionless with his leg on top of another, and his black coat on the head chair. Waiting anxiously for his wedding. With his friends, giving him a toast. Trying to be there for him, calming his tension a little and he puts his arms around his two friends' shoulders.

 

 

 

 

"Yoseob!"

 

"Gikwang! You look beautiful!"

 

"Best friend, how are you? I'm beautiful, really?"

 

 

"Turn around."

 

 He squeals excited and clapping his hands together.

 

"So beautiful", he said and it excites the male name Gikwang as well.

 

Finally the coat is put on his body, and now the wedding will began. The groom walk along the aisle with his grandmother, smiling widely. As he waiting, his grandmother on his side, finally the (bride) groom arrived walking along the aisle beautifully as the guests were in awe looking at the (bride) groom.

 

Arriving in front of the groom, Yoseob greet Lala, his soon be grandmother. "Hi Lala!", he said sweetly and gives the women a warm hug.

 

 

 

"Welcome to the family."

 

 

Junhyung, the groom looking at the scene with a slight uneasiness expresses on his handsome face.

 

 

"Thank you", Yoseob replied to Lala. Junhyung offers his right hand to the (bride) groom, which Yoseob take the hand excitedly, smiling happily indeed as he walk and present himself in front of the priest.

 

 

While every guest gather around to witness this very important day, Yoseob who were holding a red roses bouquet on his hands, smile at his soon to be husband but not getting the same treatment by Junhyung.

 

 

 

"Junhyung and Yoseob, you have heard the words about love and marriage, have exchanged your vows and made your promises, and celebrate your union with the giving and receiving of rings. It is at this time, I now pronounce you husband and husband."

 

 

 

***rewind***

 

 

-2 and a half week before-

 

 

 

"Mr Yang! Mr Yang!"

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter