PROLOGUE

When in Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will you marry me?" Mino knelt down before her with his hands holding a ring that was made out of 24-karat white gold and featured a rectangular diamond in the centre between two triangular baguettes, which was regarded as one of the most expensive ring in the world.

 

 

CL knew all along something is gonna happen tonight, considering that Mino took her to elite restaurant and even made her wear an evening dress. Well she's right, Mino will finally ask her but she knows deep inside that she's not gonna give him yet a yes. But she’s still shocked.

 

Yes she truly loves Mino and their relationship is perfect that you may call it a relationship goals, as many likes to refer it plus the fact that she can already imagine them having kids and growing old together but this isn’t a perfect timing, as she thought because there are still things that she needs to take care of.

 

While the latter is getting anxious every minute and the girl of his dreams is giving him a silent treatment, the violins playing around them gives him a prickly feeling.

Say yes. Say yes. Say yes please.

 

 

 

 

“Mino...” CL finally breaking the silence, she can’t bear to see Mino’s face it was all full of happiness, hope, and love towards her.

Oh no.

 

 

“Ba-babe, you are a wonderful man and the most amazing guy I’ve ever met in my whole life but...” before she can even fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter