My Broken Heart

But I Love Only You

Jiyong:*tears rolling down his cheeks calling seunghyun over and over again*

Heyyy this is Seunghyun sorry I couldnt answer right now but please leave a message and ill get to you as soon as I can....*BEEP*

Jiyong:Seunghyun please...seungie please dont give up on us please...*shaking from crying*

Teddy:Ji...maybe he just wants time to himself for once *about to grab the phone*

Jiyong:No no i know he'll answer again *calls again*

Heyyy this is Seunghyun sorry I couldnt answer right now but please leave a message and ill get to you as soon as I can....*BEEP*

Jiyong:Seunghyunnie please just talk to me right now i need you i need to here you voice i just want you here right now please baby just give me this one wish to love you one last time please

Teddy:Jiyong *grabs the phone*

Jiyong:No nooo please he'll call back *tightens his grip on the phone*

Teddy:Ji you need to stop this *fighting to get the phone*

Jiyong:Nooo dont do this to me *crying*

Teddy:*his hand slips and the phone falls to the floor breaking*

Jiyong:NOOOO WHAT DID YOU DOO *screams at teddy crying hard*

Bom:*hands on jiyongs shoulder tears in her eyes*Ji..ji ssshh sshhh 

Teddy:*shocked just looks at him*

Jiyong:WHYYY *screams slides down to his knees crying harder*

Bom: ssshhh ssssh *kneeels down hugging jiyong*

Jiyong:*cries hard*It hurts...it hurts so much

Bom:*sighs runs her fingers through his hair hugs him tightly*

Jiyong:I..need seunghyun...bring him back to me..pl..please *crying eyes slowly close*

Teddy:*covers his mouth tears in his eyes*

With Seunghyun

Taeyang:*sighs looks out the window shakes his head*

Seunghyun:*curled into a ball looking at his phone shaking tears in his eyes*

Seungri:*arm around top rubbing his shoulder*Hyung 

Seunghyun:*just looks at his phone declines the call covers his face*

Daesung:*sighs looks at him*Hyungie its the 20th time he called please just talk to him

Seugnhyun:*shakes his head*Everything has been done theres nothing he can do or say to change it

Taeyang:But hyung whatever we saw last night..maybe you just-

Seunghyun:What tell me you think i overreacted

Daesung:Hyukkie its a possiblity 

Seungri:We cant just jump into conclusions right away hyung *looks at him*

Seunghyun:ARE YOU GUYS A PABOS TAEYANG DAE SEUNGRI YOU SAW DARA IN HIS SHIRT HICKIES ON HER NECK SHE LOOKED LIKE A GIRL GETTING OUT FROM A BIRDS NEST AT THE BOTTOM OF A CLIFF *snarles*

Taeyang:Okay..okat just calm down seunghyun hyung

Seunghyun:Thats not even what hurts the most....*tears rolls down his cheeks*

Seungri:*looks down*

Seunghyun:Jiyong was my first everything my first love..my true love...the love of my life..my one and only i gave him everything..and he just...threw it away especially my trust...*looks down shaking cries*

Daesung:Tabi cant you find in your heart to give him a chance to explain you heard from his own mouth he doesnt know how dara ended up in his bed...

Seunghyun:Hes only saying that cuz he got caught

Taeyang:*sighs*Can you find in your heart to just give him a chance to prove himself 

Seunghyun:Maybe but i dont think hell be able to collect the pieces of my broken heart...*cries covers his face*

Seungri:*looks down speechless*