two

Time Traveller Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ring the doorbells and the door was open. For a moment i froze, a beautiful lady stand in front of me and i'm caught in her brown eyes. That brown eyes...where i ever seen it before?

"Good Morning, is this SeKyung Apartement?" I asked her. I can see her eyes is going wider when i talk.

"I'm Yoo Ah In, SeKyung friend" I introduce myself.

She smiled and the world is brighter "I'm Yoo Seungyeon, SeKyung Unnie roommates, pleased come in. She still prepared"

I enter their living room and sit in the couch.

"Do you drink coffee?" she asked

"Yes, but don't bother yourself" I said

She shake her head "It's okay, we had best coffee here, and i'm a good coffee maker"

She go to the kitchen, i can see her preparing the coffee. And the smell of coffee come not long after that. She bring coffee on the trays and somehow this scene feels so familiar.

"Here your coffee" She give me the mug.

I take a sip and i feel in heaven. She already caught me with her eyes, and now she give me this delicious coffee "How come a coffee taste so good?"

She laugh "i told you, i'm a good coffee maker"

"Had we meet before?" I can keep my curiousity "You look so familiar"

"You feel the same?" She suprised

"You at same university with Sekyung unni and me?" She asked

"Yes, but different major, i took business. Maybe we meet somewhere in the uni" I conclude

"I guess so" she agree

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter