One

Time Traveller Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bu in...bu in...open your eyes...you hear me? I'm asking you to open your eyes. You must obey me, do you hear me?" Panicking i shake her body. But her eyes still closed. 
I started shacking her again "you can't leave me now, i don't allow you to leave me. I'm your king, you must obey me. Open your eyes!!!" I desperately try to wake up her. But i feel her body colder than before. I looking for the royal doctor. He shake his head slowly when our eyes met. I felt my heart broke that moment.
I hug my wife tightly "I know i'm not a good husband for you, but why you leave me first? It's your revenge isn't it?" I look her face for the last time, she look so peacefull, my beautiful wife, my number one supporter, the one who always back up me no matter what, the one who give me everything even her brother life to safe my position, the one who understand myself even when i dont recognise myself and the one who always believe in me when i'm doubting myself. The one person i never show appreciation nor loved but loved me unconditionally.
I can't believe she's gone, and suddenly i felt an empty hole in my heart. I never realize how much i'm counting on her, how much i loved her. I already miss her. Someone ask my permission to take her away. I don't want to let her go but i must. So i kiss her forehead for one last time and i whispering to her "Sorry for not being a good husband, Da Kyung. I promised to pay it back in the next life. You'll see, i'll make you the happiest w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter