CHAPTER ONE.

lusica, the return.

CHAPTER ONE. 

 

   I just woke up by my vibrating phone. I saw it and I just sighed; it was a message from my work partner Mr Kim saying that the meeting between my company and another one normally provided for 10am will be advanced to 8am due to some private reasons from the other company. I didn't want to work today because I didn't sleep because of my next promotion of summer collection. I have not made much progress since the launch of my new collection so I had to work late until morning. I used to work like this fortunately but before it was hard to be concentrate until the very early morning. If I remembered, one day I collapsed on my office due to tiredness haha now if I imagine this scene again I'll burst out laughing to myself. I lost time by just laying on my warned bed so unfortunately I finally get up and did my usual stuff. Because of an important meeting, I put up more makeup and a classy suit : this meeting will help my brand to be more known by very highly regarded brands. Then, I have to convince them so sign a long-term contract. After checking one last time if I perfectly correct for receiving those important people, I locked my house and took the car to my business.

   After a long debate, they finally decided to help for promoting my brand. I was so happy that I couldn't remove my grin. My brand will finally have a big and a new step in the design world. I've already called my sister first, my family after then my close sponsor Mr Kwon Tyler. He was the one to helping me promoting my fashion brand so it was normal to me to inform him. It was right, we're close even more close than we imagine but I still don't really know my feelings towards him. I can't deny I already knew that he loves me but I just pretend that I was naive. I think everybody in my local imagine that I'm still a fragile naive and a simpleton idol because of my past under SMent and SNSD but I don't care anymore. At first, it irritates me but I used to have those notice. I was reading a big report of our last meeting with contestants companies before hearing someone knocking. " Who's there ? " I asked. " It's just me director Jung. " said a suave male voice. " Ah, it's just you Jimin. You may enter, I think it's important if you have the courage to visiting my office and not just calling me." I smirked at this little kid. He's freaking cute when he lost his control. " Ah y-yea you have director Jung. You forgot the meeting with the magazine HIGH CUT ! You have to do a photoshoot with them and it's in 30 min near Beijing ! " he said. " Why is it only now that you warn me ? I'll be late, how can I face it now ? They won't calling me anymore.. Get the van ready, we're leaving now. Inform Mr Kwon that I'm leaving to Beijing for a shooting with HIGH CUT. RUN FASTER MR PARK JIMIN OR I'LL FIRE YOU. " I started to yelling at him. How can I say when you must arrive on time for a shooting with a famous magazine. Because of him, it'll give a bad image of my company. I'll seriously kick his freaking later. On the road, he kept apologizing me and whining to not fire him. Of course I wasn't that bad angry at him but just lecturing him. " Oh thank you director Jung, again I'm so sorry I'll take all responsibilities if something bad happen. " he replied, bowing in a good manner. " Don't worry, I'll just tell them that I was on a serious meeting but next time you have to warn me in advance if  you still want this job haha. " I smirked and then stuck my tongue. 

   I explained to them that I had a last-minute meeting and I haven't had time to prevent them so I was sorry. They believed my lie so they were directly telling me to dress up and put make up with professionals. After dressing in what they'd like me to wear, I went through the director photograph for asking him what'll I do on this exclusive shooting. He was telling me that it'll be exclusive because I'll be photographing with a famous Chinese celebrity. It was not on contract but I had to accept this because of my behavior by being late. I heard flash and people yelling behind me then I was curious but the photograph took gently my wrist and telling me to stay here because the shooting will start. I sighed and waited for them. I checked one more time my hair and make-up before feeling a gently tap on my shoulders. I jumped and hold my scream before looking at what or who's tapping me. My eyes was wide and I was shocked. It couldn't be... " Lu Han, is it really you ? " I managed to ask. He still had his innocent, cute and gentle face since he withdrew with SMent too. I didn't expect to meet another old SM artist and do a shooting with him. " H-hello, Jessica sunbaenim...no I mean noona oh no I mean director Jung-sshi." he swallowed hardly. I read through his eyes that he was not expecting to seeing me either and didn't know how to greet me since I wasn't in SNSD anymore. I found his reaction weirdly cute. " No need to be honorific with me Lu Han. You can still calling me noona if you want, it don't bother me anyway. By the way, how are you ? it's been a long time since our last meet." How idiot was I, question him like a interrogatory I frightened him. " Oh sorry for my behavior, I was too curious. Just forget it. Let's just do the shooting. " I said before followed the photograph. I knew he would to reply and contested what I said but he had no time because I've already left him. It was my bad nature : reply by my own and not letting people say a word or a contest. The shooting was quite tired and bored but I felt that I wasn't as comfortable as always. Maybe because of the serious glance of Lu Han. I didn't stare at him during the shoot, I couldn't without real reasons. I bowed and thanked quickly all the staff of HIGH CUT before escaping on my room but Lu Han was already in front of me, looking at me with his sparkly eyes. " Hum, I know you're of course busy but please, let me talk to you for a moment. " he asked me. Sighing hardly, I nodded and telling him to meet to the nearest coffee shop before leaving him again. 

   We were chatting friendly at the nearest coffee shop. I forgot he was so talkative when it's about music or soccer. It was true, I really enjoyed this moment. It reminded me my unforgettable  moments with my old beloved members. It still hurt me but I managed now to bear. I really didn't pay attention to him instead I enjoyed looking at his child face. He's very beautiful, not really handsome for me : he can't be really a man with this face. I would even say that it is more beautiful than me.​ How can he be pretty and still a man. He really may be my main model for my new man collection. I was just one year older than him but I felt more old when I'm next to him, how pitiful am I. " So, how do you manage to publish your new album without our old label ? " I was curious about his success for his album just as Lu Han. " It all depended of my obstinacy and supports of my parents and close fans. I had a friend who had a studio so I tried my luck and now I'm proud. How about your brand ? " Willingness and obstinacy, that I don't have. " Pretty good. I just signed before our shooting an important contract for my brand and I'm so happy because it'll boost my business." I smiled.

" Did you intend to sing again ?

" Maybe not but I really want to sing and publish an album as you. For now, my business is more important.

" I understand of course. Did you have news from Junmyeon ?

" Why are you so curious about this ? "

" I knew you two were really close."

" Of course not, sorry. I decided to put an end at all my contacts with SMent and you ? "

" For now, I still chat with just Minseok hyung and Baekhyun but not everyone and of course I'm still friends with Wifan, Zitao and Yixing. "

" Ah yes, I was with Kris last time for a Chinese broadcast and he said me that you guys are still meeting. I forgot it hahaha..."

" Sorry but I have to go now. It was nice to talk to you, I hope we will see more each other ! By the way, before I forget can I have your phone number please ? Like this we can still message together !"

" Of course, here my phone number. I had a good time talking to you my dear, you can text me anytime. I'm still glued to China haha ! Then see you soon and have a good day."

   The day passed quickly as usual but this time I wanted more to discuss with Lu Han. I had a good time and I was comfortable with him. I think it's because I know him well and he still manage to speak clearly korean. Still thinking of him and drinking, I didn't notice a pair of arms hugging me. I almost choked but I managed to hold my drinking. " Are you freaking serious Tyler ? You freaking scare me ! " I yelled at him. I felt his breath near my neck. I blushed by his contact. I never was comfortable with men. " I'm sorry babe, how was your shooting today ? You have been slow to return to your office. " I knew he was so protective. He always took care even after our collaboration. I owned my business. " May you stop hugging me first and how many times do I tell you to not calling me honey.." I sighed and removed his arms. Yes, he loves me more than friends but I'm still not sure about my feelings towards him. " Park Jimin said you were with a handsome man, what's his name ? " he asked. " He was just an old friend from my old label in Korea. He was in a k-pop group too but he withdrew his contract and now he's in China too. May we talk later please, I'm tired Tyler, let's just sleep. " I said before going to my room. I jumped to my bed when I heard a bip from my phone. I saw it and I just smiled before going to sleep.

FROM Lu Han

TO : Jessica

" GOODNIGHT noona, have a nice dream ! :) " 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know I made lots of mistakes and I'm sorry...... please forgive me :'(

This is a big chapter introducing Jessica's life and the meeting with Lu Han. I tried to make a story with the real life of Jessica but of course all the characters may be OCC.... I tried to make a complicate relation between Tyler and Jessica haha. How do you think of this chapter ?

I thanked all the people who follow me, I'm very happy !! Please subscribe and upvote my story !!!! :) I really want to have your though about my story : what can I do in the newt chapter, what can I remove or change .....

Thanks again and see ya ! ^^