PLOT.

lusica, the return.

PLOT.

 

   It has been fifteen months since I withdrew with SNSD, wao time flies. At first, I was so depressed since my friends decided to put an end of my contract but in hindsight, I understood that it was better for them and for me. Since I'm out of the world of the perfect and model idol, I devote all my time to promote my new fashion line. It was difficult of course because I was alone but I made a lot of wonderful meetings like Kwon Tyler who decided to help me promoting my own brand. So I signed a contract for three years. With his help and all my partners, my brand made a new step in the world of fashion. At first, being CEO was wonderful but with time, I'd lot of work but I didn't care; whether it's for my own benefit, I will continue to work hard. When work cumulate or when I give up, I can count on my lovely little sister and my family of course. Since I'm not under the name of SMent, I sadly decided to not have contact with SM artists anymore. If I tried to make contact with them it'll be difficult for me and them but I kept contact others idols like Hara or my cutie friend Min Young. I didn't have lots of male idols contacts but it doesn't matter to me.  

   With times, I learnt to be independent, more responsible and mature. Being CEO, it's really not a joke; you have to control all what everybody do and keep turning the company that is not easy for a young CEO. Yes, I'm not as qualified as I though but I think I still made a good job : I sold almost all my sunglasses and I keep working on my new collection for next summer. I especially thanked to my sister who kept promoting my brand by wearing them and others k-artists. For now, with my promoter Mr Kwon Tyler and all my staff we made a decision to stay promote in China. I think it's the best solution because we did a lot of benefit. I also stop my career of singer and actor for now otherwise the work will accumulate and I won't do well my job. I think that's why they kick me off of SNSD : I was always absent or late when we had important meeting and I didn't do my best for the group. I understand them of course but I think instead of fire me we should peacefully have a proper talk. 

Past is past now. I'm happy with my new life and what I successfully achieve. I made up my mind : I have to move forward.

 

Goodbye SNSD icy princess Jessica, make room for Jung Jessica CEO of Blanc&Eclare.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE : this is not a really chapter but a summary of what happened since she withdrew of SMent. 

I know that was short and have lots of grammatical errors... I'm sorry guys, I'm not an English native but I'll do my best for not making errors anymore.

Hope you'll still enjoy this plot and hope you'll tell your thinks about it ^^

Goodbye and see you soon !