Her months

Imagination

words, 850+
un-edited



 

3rd month**

 

                Jongin told Naeun about Namjoo's so not secret that she liked Kyungsoo for a very long time when she was spending a night over the Kim's place. Naeun woke up and found the sleeping Namjoo on the bed as she pull up the blanket to provide her with more coverage from the coldness. She took her phone and sighed. It was never a good idea on spending a night over someone's house. Naeun had this habit that he could not adapt to new things in a short amount of time. Same goes with her bed, she must sleep on her own pillow, bed and blanket. But Namjoo insisted because she never had a sister before —at least that what she said.

                 Naeun decided to go to the kitchen for some water to damp her dry throat. She opened the door and stepped into the living room. Much to her surprise, the TV is still on with a low volume. She peeked over and found Jongin's eyes were fixed on the screen. "Had trouble sleeping?"

                 "Uh- kind of."

                 "Why don't you join me?" Jongin looked up at her.

               The next thing happened, there were cans of beer and snacks on the coffee table as Jongin let Naeun flips through the channels because he can't find anything interesting to watch anymore."Aren't you sleepy?" He said while looking at her. "I am, but sadly I couldn't sleep." Naeun pouted slightly, eyes still fixed on the TV. She is sleepy and tired.

                 Jongin scooted closer to her and let her head rest onto his chest as he slid an arm around her. Naeun was about to speak when he cut it off. "Just sleep first." Surprisingly, Naeun found that being in Jongin's arm is way more comfortable than her own bed that she just fall asleep right away. Does it sounds weird for a friend to think like that about another friend? —she thought.

 

 

4th month**

 

                    "Melon for Hunnie, orange for Baek, mango for Yeol, banana for KyungJoo, strawberry for me and vanilla for Jongin." Jongin literally speaks out loud on what she write on the paper. "Why do you use my full name but not Sehun or Baekhyun?" Naeun noticed how he frowned. "Why? Aren't I'm one of your friends as well?" He pouted. Don't pout.

                    Naeun shook her head later on and went to the counter to give the list at the worker. Jongin stop her halfway and took the list from her and before pushing her back, asking her to sit down. Not long after that, Jongin came with a buzzer. "Aren't you going to tell me?" He kept on pressing her. What should I say? "What?" Naeun looked up from her phone. "Hunnie then there's me with Jongin." Because Jongin is special to me.

                     "Just because," she looked at him, "I kind of like the name Jongin. Happy? Jongin shook off his head. Why? She really likes Jongin.

 

 

9th month**

 

                    "You do know that he's bad when dealing with girls right?" Sehun looked at Naeun.

                    "But still, I don't want to make the first move Hun-ah." Naeun sighed.

                    "That's why you should liked me in the first place. I will definitely have confessed to you by now."

                    "Tsk. Not even funny."

                    "I have a plan."

                    "What kind of plan?" Naeun looked at Sehun with much interest.

 

 

12th month**

 

                   "Do you think it will work?" Naeun looked at Sehun with a pout. Sehun reached out to pinch her cheeks. "It has worked since before we even plan this, remember?" At the same time, Sehun caught Kai by the end of the hall way and grins to himself. Sehun has been extrememly clingy around Naeun for the past months. Even when there's Jongin, he would not care less. He just wanted to make his friend confess at Naeun before someone took her away. Sehun's basically protecting Naeun from the other guys that lined up to get her numbers. Then there is stupid Jongin that is too afraid to confess.

                     Sehun bragged to Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Jongin about how he got an early Christmas gift from Naeun. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were both whining while Kyungsoo and Sehun were eyeing the upset Jongin. At this rate, he would totally confess to her, right? Sehun thought happily.

                       

Jongin: Naeun, are you sleeping?

                        As Sehun expected. Jongin finally make his moves.

Naeun: Not yet, why?

                       Naeun was nervous. Did her little plan with Sehun really worked or not?

Jongin: Do you perhaps, like Sehun more than me?

                     Naeun widened her eyes a bit, that's not the words she and Sehun expect. But she does like Sehun more than him because Naeun did not like Jongin even for a bit. She loved him. Hence, she replied him with a simple 'Yes.' She was hoping him to reply but there was none. How bad does Naeun wanted to say she did not like him as a friend but she did not want to be seen like the most person who wanted to be with Jongin. More over, she is her best friend. How could she?

 

 


what have i done? orz
there will be an after chapter for both Kai's and Naeun's months
stay tuned! i keep draging this story to a three-shots