His months

Imagination

Words; 1.2 k
Un-edited


1st day**
 

        "Where is Namjoo? I'm hungryyyyy- ouch!" Baekhyun earn a smack from Kyungsoo who's sitting beside him. "Stop whinning will you?" Baekhyun continued whinning before making Kyungsoo to hit smacked the top of his head with the spoon. "OUCH!!" Baekhyun didn't have the courage to send a glare to Kyungsoo, so he throw a crumpled tissue towards Jongin.

"Are you trying to pick up a fight here hyung?"

"Yes! I'm ing hungry and your sister is not here!"

"Why take it on me?"

          "Because she's you sister." Baekhyun was so turned p up that he's on his feet scolding Jongin because his sister is late for their lunch-date. Kyungsoo make the hyped one to sit down. "You do not do unrespectful things at place where food will be served." Kyungsoo sounded threatening. "YOU GUYS EVEN MAKE ME SIT BESIDE THIS PERSON!" He cried.

           Chanyeol and Sehun laughs at the one who they had victimized to sit beside Kyungsoo. As long as they knew, Baekhyun is a one that you cannot keep his calm down unless that someone. And that someone happen to be Kyungsoo; the forever person who uses violence and physical attack to express his feelings.

           Jongin just snorted at the whining Baekhyun. But why isn't this kid coming? "But where is Namjoo anyway?" Chanyeol asked. "Don't you think she fall asleep and missed the bus?" Sehun cracked into laughter before Jongin smacked him on the head. Worried, Jongin pulled out his phone to give his sister a call but Baekhyun's happy tone indicating Namjoo's here is faster.

            "Namjoo-ah! Here!!" Baekhyun waved both his hand to show Namjoo their table although she already knew, because it's not the first time she joined her brother's friend so called lunch-date. "Oh? New face." Baekhyun seem a little lost. Seeing how Kyungsoo's eyes spark in interest upon Baekhyun's words, Jongin had to turn around to take a look since he sat backing the entrance. Chanyeol and Sehun followed his doings not long after that.

             "Oh my fosh I'm sorry we're running late." Namjoo was hardly catching her breath as well as the other one new faces Baekhyun claimed earlier. "Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked, Jongin raised a brow. That should be my line. "I-I'm fine." Jongin noticed pink shades over Namjoo's cheeks.

              After all of them settled down, Namjoo explained why she's running late and also explained the new face. "Let me summarize it, this is your friend from L.A and on your girls way to here she lost among the crowd since she have yet to familiar with the busy streets in Seoul because she just got here last week? Right?" Baekhyun said making Namjoo to rolled her eyes.

              "You're basically re-told what I'm saying."

              "No I did not!"

              Just before Baekhyun and Namjoo could start bickering again, the foods arrived. They eat in peace even for the new face. Guessing they are indeed hungry, especially Baekhyun. After the lunch, they decided to stay back for a while where they want to know about the new face a little bit. They did knew her name is Naeun and she'll be attending the same college as they all are.

              "How old are you?" Baekhyun asked, of course.

    "I was born on 1994." Naeun replied.

             "Great! Finally a different gender of 94-liner. It kind of hanging out with these guys especially him." Sehun pointed to Jongin beside him. Jongin send him a 'stfu' look to Sehun.

              "You both are a 94 liners as well?" Naeun asked, shyly.

              "Yeah! Isn't that great!" Sehun grinned.

              Chanyeol make the next move. "What course are you taking? Both major and minor." "I'm majoring business and dancing course as my other minor." She almost sounds like whispering. "You know you don't have to be shy in front of us! At least she doesn't have any shame when she hang out with us." Baekhyun's words were directed to glaring Namjoo at the end of the table.

              Jongin remained silent. He did not know what to say or ask, all of them had spoke the basics question already, so why bother?

 

 

2nd month**

 

             "I'm sorry I'm late!" Naeun naturally took a seat beside Jongin since it's the only available seat at their table. "Please, you're only like 2 minutes late. It's not like Baekhyun had started whining or what." Chanyeol patted herhead with his long hand across Jongin's face. "I was about to." Baekhyun said. "You dare to try." Kyungsoo added.

             That's kind of person she is. In the past two months, Jongin has learnt how Naeun will apologized for being a minute late to their gathering. Yes, she has became the second female generation in the group. He also learnt how Namjoo will go to Naeun for a girls talk, how Naeun hate hot foods and likes warm foods, how she hates horror and likes action movies better, how she's determind to get accepted into the student council which later on she got in, and how she hates to take medicine and refused the hospital.

 

4th months**

 

             "Melon for Hunnie, orange for Baek, mango for Yeol, banana for KyungJoo, strawberry for me and vanilla for Jongin." Naeun diligently listed down the list of drinks for later gathering at Chanyeol's place. "Why do you use my full name but not Sehun or Baekhyun?" Jongin can't help but frown at the fact. Naeun looked up to the guy beside her. "Why? Aren't I'm one of your friends as well?" He pouted.

              Naeun shook her head later on and went to the counter to give the list at the worker. Jongin stop her halfway and took the list from her and before pushing her back, asking her to sit down. Not long after that, Jongin came with a buzzer. "Aren't you going to tell me?" "What?" Naeun looked up from her phone. "Hunnie then there's me with Jongin." He's so upset by the fact she wrote his real name, even he don't know why.

              "Just because," she looked at him, "I kind of like the name Jongin. Happy?" Much to her surprise, Jongin shake his head. "I'm getting the feeling you got something with Sehun behind my back." He sighed, looked so dissapointed.

              Flustered, Naeun waves both her hand in denial. "Me and Sehun? More like you and Soojung." She searched his eyes.

              "Don't bring her up. She's just a project partner." 

              "Sehun is just another best friend of mine."

              "Me?"

              "You too."

 

 

9th month**

 

              "Just confess to her already." Kyungsoo said to the young one with a can of beer in his hand.

              "We're friends hyung. Friends didn't date each other." Jongin sighed. "She even said I'm one of the best friend she cherished a lot."

              "Me and Namjoo are also friends at first."

              "No you did not, Namjoo liked you ever since she met you for the first time hyung."

              "You also liked her from the first time you saw her, right?"

 

 

12th month**

           

Jongin: Naeun, are you sleeping?

Naeun: Not yet, why?

Jongin: Do you perhaps, like Sehun more than me?

 

               Jongin was upset on how Sehun got an early Christmas from Naeun. And more to it, it was Sehun always adored kind of beanie. But how come he did not get any early christmas present? She definitely said he was her best friend just like Sehun. So why is Sehun is more special than him? Why did Sehun get a nickname from her and not him?

 

Naeun: Yes.

 

In my dreams, you're with me.

We'll be everything I want us to be.

 

             "I guess it's really just in my dream." Jongin can't handle the feeling on being rejected by the girl he liked, being rejected by his best friend so he just smiled pathetically staring at Naeun's Yes on his smartphone's screen.

 

 


un-edited, words just come straight from my mind and feelings.
sorry for this update, sorry if it did not live up to your expectation.
this is not the end, there is another chapter to go (: