Hide

Help From Cupid

Just HIDE!

Hakyeon flinched as Taekwoon's voice echoed through his head. He glanced around the room, hoping to find any spot that he could possibly hide in and wouldn't hurt himself in the process.

CLOSET.

HURRY.

FISH-FACE.

Panicked, Hakyeon obeyed and dove into the younger's cramped closet. He pulled the closet door close just as he heard the uninvited guest step into the apartment.

"Hyung, your apartment looks fine," Hakyeon bit his bottom lip as he heard the guest's voice. "It's not even close to a mess!"

He heard Taekwoon laugh nervously. "Ah, yeah. I, uh, just finished arranging awhile ago and I didn't want you to come in until I was sure it was all... good."

While Taekwoon fought to come up with any kind of lies to make Wonshik go away, Hakyeon was faced with another problem: the extremely dusty closet.

"Does he even clean this?" Hakyeon muttered under his breath as he pressed his back further into the closet wall. He felt a sneeze about to escape and covered his mouth frantically but it was too late.

"A-ACHOO!"

~X~

Taekwoom's eyes widened as he heard the loud sneeze. Wonshik jumped in surprise, turning around to find where the sound came from.

"Was that a--"

"HAHA--Wooops, my bad," Taekwoon cut off. "Still got a cold."

"But, hyung, I'm pretty sure you didn't--"

"ACHOO!" Taekwoon faked a sneeze, laughing awkwardly right after. "See? Cooooold."

Wonshik raised his eyebrows at him.

Taekwoon broke out in cold sweat and his left eye twitched. Damn you, Hakyeon... CAN'T YOU SHUT UP FOR JUST A FEW MOMENTS?

YAH, IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR CLOSET IS DUSTY AS .

Taekwoon blinked. Was that Hakyeon's voice in his head just now?

You can use telepathy too?

Well, duh, the elder's voice resonated in his mind loudly. How else can I do this?

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?

A thump was heard from the closet and Taekwoon cursed, hoping Wonshik hadn't noticed.

You really need to learn how to use your indoor voice, Taekwoon-ah.

IT IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOU TO BE LECTURING ME ABOUT MY VOICE!

AND NEITHER IS IT THE RIGHT TIME FOR ME TO BE EXPLAINING MY AMAZING ABILITIES!

FINE! Taekwoon huffed, annoyed by the Koi in his closet. But you better tell me all your abilities later. And don't you dare leave out a single one.

Yeah, sure, boss.

"Uhm, hyung, you okay?" Taekwoon snapped out of his thoughts with Wonshik's voice. "You've been glaring at the closet for quite some time now."

"O-oh, have I?" Taekwoon chuckled nervously.

"Yeah," Wonshik said but then his face brightened as if he had an idea. "Is the cat in there by any chance?"

Taekwoon in a sharp breath. "...yes?"

DID YOU JUST CALL ME A CAT?

SHUT IT, FISH-FACE.

"Ooh, can I see it then?"

DID HE JUST CALL ME AN IT?

OH MY GOD, SHUT UP!

"Sorry, Wonshik-ah," Taekwoon said, scrambling to block the door. "But I'm afraid the cat is very... violent and might scratch you to death if he sees you."

I'LL SCRATCH YOUR FACE TO--

Hakyeon-ah!

Ugh, fine.

Wonshik laughed. "Oh, hyung, don't worry. I'm good with animals, remember?"

PLEASE, I'M NO ANIMAL!

"Haha, maybe you are but not with this one--no, no, no!"

"Hyung--"

"Oh, it's getting late. Maybe you should go."

"I just got here...," Wonshik pouted and Taekwoon could swear his heart melted right at that moment.

You know, I really don't see what you like about him. He's not that good-looking and he's oblivious--like really oblivious. He's got a nice body, sure, but what about the brains, Taekwoon-ah? You could do so much--

Cha. ing. Hakyeon. I swear, if you do not shut your mind this instant, I will murder you in your sleep, cut off your stupid wings and sell them in the local market for 500 won. 5-ing-hundred won. , I swear that isn't even one dollar yet.

There was no answer.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Wonshik suddenly asked. "Your face is really red."

Whether it was red from anger or red from embarrassment, he didn't care. He needed Wonshik out the door before he finds Hakyeon.

And so he could murder the Koi for judging who he loved.

"I think you should rest," Wonshik added. Taekwoon's face brightened.

"Ah, yes, rest! Oh, I'd love for some rest! You can go now, Wonshik-ah, don't worry about me!" Taekwoon tried pushing Wonshik towards the door but Wonshik stayed rooted to his spot.

"I can stay here, hyung. We can sleep together like when we were kids!"

Taekwoon stopped his movements. Like when they were kids... Oh, how he missed those days. This was his chance to remember those memories--to make them once again.

But is he really going to risk it?

Taekwoon sighed. "I'd love that, Wonshik-ah, really. But... I think I'll be okay by my own."

It pained him to reject the younger. It pained him even more when he saw the look of hurt flash across Wonshik's features but was quickly replaced with a sheepish grin.

"Ah, is that so?" Wonshik said, laughing. He opened the door, ready to leave. "Well, I'll be going then. Tell me if you need anything, hyung!"

And with that, he slipped out the door and pulled it close.

Wonshik was gone.

~X~

Bye bye Wonshik dear
Bye bye
See you later
Kinda
Sorta
Maybe
Probably
Potentially

Not really
Eh

anywho 
can we just talk about hyuk's cover of Love Yourself
like omg
i was not ready
i mean im never ready
but omg
his voice
my heart
goodbye world
//hits replay button//

Also, I'm so so so sorry for the super late update. I've been hella busy with school and all my screwed up emotions but I'm on "winter" break right now so I'll make sure to update more often during my break! Please look forward to the next chapter~ 

Thanks for reading~! Comments are very much appreciated! ^_^