Ball Pit

Ball Pit

Baekhyun was staring at his husband with a look of surprise on his face when said man came back without their child.  He glanced at the others' arms then back at his face.

"Dae?" Baekhyun glanced again at his husbands' arms "Where is Taehyung at?", Daehyun motioned in the direction of the large pit of colorful balls and little children.

The shorter male scanned the play space brfore sighing. "Dae, he's not in there.", "But I put hi- more like dropped him in there only three minutes ago." Baelhyun quickly turned his head to Daehyun

"You what? Dropped him!?" a few children looked up but soon returned to what they were doing. Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck "Yes? He'll gwt out don't worry." Baekhyun's eye twitched in annoyance "He's only three!".

Baekhyun sighed in frustration then started walking while pulling Daehyun along "I swear Jung Daehyun! If our son is hurt or someone took him or-". The two suddenly stopped when they heard the scared soundsand crying of their son. They hurried in the direction where it could be heard loud and clear.

 When they got there they were surprised to see Himchan and Suho trying to calm down Taehyung down to no avail. The two noticed Baekhyun and Daehyun "Hey, it looks like you've misplaced someone." Taehyung looks up then trars up again before reaching out to Baekhyun "Mama!".

Baekhyun takes Taehyung out of Himchan's arms and mouths a thank you to both him and Suho who shake their heads and smile at him. Taehyung buries his head in Baekhyuns' neck, his cries finally dying down.

Daehyun smiled at the two then thanked Suho and Himchan before a sheepish look came across his face. The reason for this look? Yongguk and Kris had appeared in front of him. The two looked at each other then at Daehyun "We need to have a talk." Daehyun just nodded and walked awat with them.

Baekhyun, Suho and Himchan rolled their eyes at their husbands before Baekhyun noticed something.

"Hey Suho hyung..where's Sehun and Jongin? And Himchan hyung..where's Jongup and Junhong?" Baekhyun looked between them. The two must've realized something before they were where their husbands were at.

Only snippets could be heard of the conversation like "slide", "another ball pit?",  "left" and "you left them!?". To Baekhyun it seemed like the mothers needed to have a talk with the fathers.

Baekhyun was about to start going towardsthe couples and Daehyun but stopped when Taehyung started crying again. He shifted his son in his arms "Hey Tae, why are you crying again?" he wiped Taehyung's tears but the little boy just shook his head and pointed to the ball pit.

"Aw Tae it's okay no more ball pits. At least until tou're too old to be dropped." Taehyung looked at his mother with a small pout before turning his head. Baekhyun poked his son's cheek and made his way to to his husband and friends.

"You need to find them! What if they get hurt? I swear Bang Yongguk!" "I swear Wu Yifan!" Baekhyun stifled a chuckle before sending a "good luck" to the two fathers as they were dragged away.

Daehyun turned to Baekhyun with a small grin on his face "See? I told you hr'd be okay.". Baekhyun glanced at him "I shouldn't let you hold Taehyung anymore."  Daehyun shrugged a little before pushing back his sons' hair.

"And no more dropping you into ball pits."


I had a totally different plan for this to be honest 😅 But I hope you all like it. See ya next time~♥ I also want to say I got my inspiration from a Shuuneki tokyo ghoul mpreg fic so yeah ^^