Of travelling and loneliness

Of travelling and loneliness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December was the perfect month for couples, thought Jiyong. It was getting colder outside, so that cuddling was necessary to keep warm and moreover Christmas was coming, the holiday which you celebrate with your loved ones.Futhermore, it was also the month in which his love had his birthday and their long world tour ended.
In theory, the month sounded perfect for some time just the two of them, but Seunghyun had other plans.
At the beginning it was okay for Jiyong that he would just pre-celebrate the birthday of the maknae, because his friends planned a surprise-birthday trip for him. And because he didn't want to be a clingy-boyfriend Jiyong agreed to this plan in hope that they had some time with each other afterwards.
Sadly, Seunghyun was just home for a few hours until he got a call from another friend who offered him a free trip to Hawaii. Even through he was told he could join his love, he wasn't able to. At least one of them had to work on the album which was already delayed by at least 4 months.
He knew that he couldn't stop Seunghyun from travelling, especially free travelling, but he didn't trust all those offers in the recent time. In the back of his head a voice was telling him that Kim Lim was behind everything. In case of the birthday-trip he was half-right and it wouldn't have surprised him if she was behind the Hawaii-trip again.
Jiyong didn't trust her after joining Seunghyun for her birthday. She seemed in Jiyong's eyes like Seunghyun was just an expensive accessory for her or some pet which she could spoil. He told the younger one his doubts about her intentions, but Seunghyun trusted her and thought that his boyfriend was just jealous. From that day on Jiyong stayed quiet about her.

Just to be sure he had to put someone he could trust to Seunghyun's side during the Hawaii-trip. Youngbae was sadly no option, because he wanted to spend with his girlfriend and Big-Seunghyun was also no option, because the still warm weather in Hawaii was too much for his thousand-layer style, so only Daesung was left. He wasn't the best option, because drunk Daesung was the worst of them, but at least he had someone to watch over his love. Luckily, Daesung agreed to join, but in the end Jiyong regretted this idea, too.

When he watched the pictures of the two maknaes together, he felt even more lonely than before. On the one hand he was glad that they had fun with each other instead of being awkward like in the past, but on the other hand he wanted to be there with Seunghyun. He wanted to surf with him, enjoy his shirtless and perfectly shaped body and make love to it at night, but he had to stay in Korea for work. It was one of the moments when he cursed to be the leader and the mai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter