My Crush, My Neighbor (2)

CINTA 21st Century
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know this is suddenly but Kim Hyoyeon can I be more than what Taehyung meant to you?” He looked right into her eyes.

Hyoyeon stared back at him.

And suddenly it went black and the yelled and she felt her body was being shaken. She opened her eyes as she tried to recognize the place she was in.

“Am in a hospital?” She asked herself.

“Yah, noona, you’re late.” Taehyung’s voice made her realized that she was still on her bed in her room. She heaved a heavy sighed. That’s mean the entire time with Baekhyun was just a dreamt. How Taehyung can interrupted her dreamt.

She rarely dreamt about him. And now when she had the chances, she was being cut by the Taehyung. She woke up from her bed and stared at Taehyung who was putting his hands on his hips while glared evilly at her in front of her room door.

“Yah, just wake up can you? It’s been ten minutes I shook your body and there was no response and now you are sitting on the bed like you are in the wonderland.” Woah, when he started nagging, it felt like he was her grandma.

“Did we have anything to do?” Hyoyeon yawned and finally got off from her bed and went to Taehyung who already at the living room.

“Don’t say that you don’t remember anything?” Taehyung couldn’t believe his ears. His eyes widened.

“What?” Hyoyeon just made innocent looked like she didn’t understand at all why he was looking at her like that.

“Yah, today is the start of our operation to seduce your crush aka your neighbor,” Taehyung tried to make her remember.

“Oh, today is the day. I thought that it was all a dream.” She mumbled the last part to herself but somehow Taehyung could catch her words with his sharp ears.

“Dream…this is not a…wait are you dreaming about him?” This really excited him somehow. He walked back into Hyoyeon’s room and took her towel and went out to the living room and threw the towel to her face.

“So tell me noona, what are you dreaming about?” He plopped down on the sofa and stared at Hyoyeon was pouting because he threw the towel at her. She just shrugged before going back to her room and entered the bathroom.

“Ah, Hyo noona, don’t leave me hanging.” He whined but Hyoyeon just replied with the sound of water instead making him grumbled unsatisfied.

+++

“So, in your dream did he say he loves you?” Taehyung still didn’t stop budging her to tell him about the dream although they already in front of her house to go to Baekhyun’s house.

“Nope, he just says something that make my heart beating faster, then boom you came and ruined it all.”She was still angry at him for interrupting her sleep and her beautiful dreamt. Taehyung just pouted; didn’t like that he was accusing him just for sake of a dreamt.

They walked not less than two minutes and now they were in front of his house. She was a bit hesitant but Taehyung was so excited that he opened the gate and ran into his house and knocked down. All happened so fast that she was barely could think anything.

She followed behind him and was waiting for the door to be opened. Taehyung knocked the door for a few times because he was really impatient when it came to waiting.

Hyoyeon bitted her lips. The feeling that she felt in her dreamt had become real now. Her eyes stared at the door.

The door opened revealing Baekhyun totally opposite from her dreamt. He was well awake with a black suit and the spectacles. Oh, did I tell you Hyoyeon had something for a guy that wore spectacles.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of Taehyung but soon smiled on his face as he found Hyoyeon who was standing behind Taehyung like she was hiding herself.

“Baekhyun hyung, nice to meet you. I’m Taehyung, noona’s close friend.” Taehyung’s lips formed a rectangle-smiled as his hand was extended towards Baekhyun.

“Oh, ya, nice to meet you too,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter