- Falling backwards 1°

Arc en ciel.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin rolled his eyes when Sehun started pulling his pants off with a cheeky grin on display, clearly adamant on taking this—whatever they just started—a step further. To make a point, to satisfy his ual needs or to just piss Jongin off, who the hell knows?

“I’m not getting . We’re not doing it if I don’t get Hun.” The tanned male simply stated with nothing but boredom lacing his every word. Sehun growled in irritation before pushing his body off his stubborn boyfriend, finally surrendering to the other’s obvious show of resistance.

“This is getting ridiculous.” Jongin pushed himself to a sitting position by his elbows with a little frown decorating his face.

“Sehun, you can’t force yourself on me every chance you get. That’s what’s really getting ridiculous.”

“Can’t you just chill for once and stop being such an uptight kid?”

“An uptight kid?” Sehun rolled his eyes, not caring the slightest if his words hurt Jongin. Because Jongin asked for it himself, Jongin was clearly asking for a fight and Sehun was slowly losing his patience.

“Yes, an uptight kid.” Jongin scoffed and was about to say something when Sehun proceeded talking. “Look, I’m sorry okay? But we’re being honest here and I’m actually pretty pissed at the fact that you didn’t get Jongin-ah. I mean what am I supposed to do to make you feel something for me? Go on, tell me!”

“I do feel things for you, but just not ually related—“

“Why?” Sehun interrupted with a deep scowl.

“—I don’t know, like I said earlier I don’t think I’m ready for this and you should understand that if you still want us to be together. Sehun, I like you, I really do. But lately you’ve been getting on my nerves for this ‘trying to get into my pants’ obsession kind of thing. I don’t blame you, you have needs and whatnots but please try to keep in mind that if I don’t want it just as much as you do, then it’ll be labeled as . And I’m not fine with that. If you’re in a dire need for some ual , you can always break up with me and go see other people who are much welling than I am to sleep with you.”

“I don’t want other people. I want you Jongin!” The tanned male couldn’t help but crack a tiny smile at that.

“And I want you too Sehun.” The paler male was about to blurt something out when Jongin’s phone went off and interrupted him. Jongin sighed in relief at that and quickly gathered his stuff up to take a leave. He swiftly blew a flying kiss towards his boyfriend without bothering to answer him about where he was heading to or when they were going to meet up again.

 

 

-

 

 

Jongin run his way up to his apartment breathlessly after getting an emergency call from his younger brother.

You see, Jongin used to live alone in his apartment. He managed to balance pretty well between college and work and was more than content with his life style, but before coming to Seoul and settling in it, he used to live in New York with his parents and younger brother. In his second year of high school, Jongin signed himself up for an exchange student program that allowed him to go live in his mother country and finish whatever remaining years he still had of high school in a private all-boys Korean institution. He was thrilled when his parents didn’t seem to mind, the only obstacle however was his clingy younger brother who insisted on coming along, of course he wasn’t allowed to, because he was way too young at the time to live with someone who was only a few years older—someone who could barely take care of his own self.

Jongin’s high school life was a blast in South-Korea, everyone seemed to admire him for something, whether it was for his good looks, the fact that he came from another country or just because a specific popular guy apparently had a crazy interest in him. Who that popular guy might be you ask?

Well, it was none other than Oh Sehun. The latter had the biggest crush on him and wasn’t afraid to show it. For some reason homouality didn’t bother anyone at their school, probably because Sehun was gay; and Sehun—other than being Mr. Popular—was the headmaster’s spoiled son. So, yeah, complaints and homophobic insults were useless anyways. They started off as friends at first but soon enough feelings got into the way and Sehun became more and more persistent about them becoming lovers. Jongin liked Sehun as well, so trying to convince the other male about how terrible he is as boyfriend material and beating around the bush was—sadly—no longer useful. They officially became boyfriends by the end of the year, proper dates and heated kisses every time Sehun felt like it. Though, for some reason Jongin felt like something was lacking in their relationship, something was totally missing and Sehun didn’t seem to notice, or just didn’t seem to care.

Later on, Jongin’s younger brother showed up at the door of his newly purchased apartment with a heavy suitcase and a wide grin; looking as bright as ever with nothing but bad promises of a hectic near to come future.

 

The scene Jongin was greeted with as soon as he pushed his way into his apartment, made a questioning frown bloom instantly on his face.

“Thank god you’re finally here! What took you so long?” His younger brother nearly screamed as he run towards him and handed him a toddler with big green eyes. Jongin almost chocked on his own saliva when he tried to ask what the hell was going on and who that kid was supposed to be and why he was being handed to him—all at once.

“Wha—what’s going on? And what is this?” Jongin brought the little child closer to his face so he could inspect him but soon changed his mind when his bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter