Not that cold

SH-JS

New York September 2 2013

 

 

~SeungHyun~

 

*Soon I'll be releasing my digital single Doom Dada and we are here in New York for the fotoshoot and the mv . Now I realise what HS referred to when he told us that JeSoo would take good care of us. The day I knew i thought she was there just on whim. As long as I keep learning about her I get more and more curious about who that girl is and what is her story.

One week after the day we met I had a schedule in the morning and GD in afternoon and then me and Seungri at 8 pm. When she came to pick me up I found in the van a little blanket, a lunch box and a homemade beverage. More then that she was smiling. I was schoked enough because of all the things she prepared but when I saw her smiling I asked myself is she really was the same girl i saw the previous week. I felt burdened 'cause, when she came it was 5 am, so I was wondering when she found the time to prepare all of that. She was full of energy but still calm and her face was relaxed. I couldn't understend. “Is she making fun of us?” was my thought. The only thing that was similar were her eyes. They were cold and everytime i looked at them i felt like falling into them. *

 

(

[dialog from that day]

SH: Oh you didn't have to prepare this much we could just buy something later on.

JS: This is my job. I have to make sure you guys eat healthy food so you can work hard and your body won't get easily exhausted.

SH: 그럼 … 잘 먹겠습니다.. 감사합니다 (then .. I will enjoy this food.. thank you) )

 

*It has been less then 3 months since we started working together but things really changed a lot. Now we talk more. All of us seem more comfortable with her. We don't talk about private life so we don't really know who she is but so far she is not a bad person. The guys got used to her homemade food and everytime they had schedule they expected something in the van.

When we went to New York I thought she would be bored while I was shooting or filming the mv but she wasn't. She was excited and interested about everything around her. She had a little notebook where she wrote anything she didn't know. During the filming she would go to the staff and give energy drinks and ask them to take care of me. She was trying to do her best and listened carefully to everything the others told her for she had never worked in this field before. *

 

SH: We have 3 hours before the filming starts again, right?

JS: Yes right, why?

SH: I want to visit an Art gallery near our Hotel

JS: Isn't it better for you to sleep a little bit more? We'll be filming till dawn..

SH: I prefer to go out .. If you want you can stay here; I'll go on my own.. it must have been hard for you to keep it up.. you are not used to it yet

JS: I will take you there. I won't be able to sleep anyway

 

[during the filming; 3 am]

 

JS: You have 30 minuts to rest. Can't you just close your eyes for a little while?

SH: I'm fine. We will be done soon.

JS: As you wish.. (this person really doesn't listen to any of my words.. 바보 (stupid) )

 

 

Seoul December 13 2015

 

~SeungHyun~

JS: Now that Seungri arrived we can eat, right?

All of the guests: Yes you're right!/I can't wait to taste what you prepared!/I'm so hungry let's start eating!/ Let's get it started!

 

*I wished everything just finished quickly and everyone went home. I had a lot of things to say. For all the evening i couldn't talk with her or see what she was thinking about. I was dying inside. I kept looking for her eyes but she kept avoiding me.

SH: May I help you?

SJ: Oh.. don't worry .. i've finished already..

SH: about earli-

SJ: Let's talk later

[while grabbing her hand]

SH: Please say something.. this situation is driving me crazy.. how can I wai-

[before he finished his words she stood up on her tips and softly kissed him]

 

*I was really in a hurry, I wanted to know what she was thinking but she told me to wait;I couldn't wait anymore. My mind was full of thought and I couldn't think of anything else. Then i tried to convince her to say at least something so i could at least have an idea about what she was thinking, but... but she did something better.. i thought i was dreaming .. she kissed me. She did. I didn't want to lose that chance too so .. I finished what i started earlier (and Taeyang stopped)...

We lost the track of time .. we forgot about the guys and the dinner .. *

 

SJ: [while pushing him away from her] Now we have to go … the others are waiting!

SH: can't we stay a little more? Just 2 minutes

SJ:안돼! (no !-we can't)

SH: 그럼 … 한번만 더 ! (then... only once more!)

SJ: Hahaha later! Help me putting the fish on the plate!

SH:You're really mean!! Wait I'll help you!

SJ: Hahaha 바보 !(stupid)

[In that moment Seungri went to the kitchen ]

Seungri: What are the two of you doing?

JS/SH: Nothing!

Seungri: Why are you so scared? You are suspicious!

JS: Everything is ready let's go!