thank you

SH-JS

Seoul January 20 2014

 

*When we came bake from New York she worked for the most of the time with Seungri in Japan. Seungri kept sending pictures of the two of them and other staff members having fun in the studio or eating. I personally couldn't believe my eyes. She changed even more from when I was filming in the USA. While in Japan, a scandal regarding Seungri and our menager came out as people thought she was Seungri's girlfriend. It was so funny 'cause Seungri's actual girlfriend got mad and flustrated by thinking that he was working with such a pretty girl all day. 'Cause yes she was pretty. She is pretty. She is not tall neither short. She is slim but curvy. Her face is both oval and round. Her lips are cherry-like; her nose is turned-up and her eyes are upturned. *

 

~SeungHyun~

 

[The boys have just came back from their Japan dome Tour. They started November 16 in Saitama and the last stop was on January 13 in Osaka. They are now resting before the Seoul tour, which will be held on the 24-25-26.]

Seungri: JeSoo, where are you?

JS: I'm coming.. I have just finished a meeting.. Do you want me to bring you anything 오빠 ?

Seungri: You're really working so hard! How can you sign for all of those CF's this quicly?

JS:당연하지 (of course !) 내 일이다 (it is my work)..그럼.. 이따 봐 오빠 (then.. see you later oppa!)

 

SH: Why do you keep calling her? Are the two of you lovers?

Seungri: don't tell me.. are you jealous or what?! hahaha If you weren't this cold than maybe you would have understood why I always call her! You are the only one that still talks formally to her! 형 (hyung) ..날 솔직히 말해 (tell me honestly).. you are always laughing and making funny jokes around all the other female staff .. out of all the people, why do you always avoid her?

SH: I don't! What are you talking about?

 

*He was right. I avoided her. Purposely. I still don't know why. Usually I'm not like that. I was afraid maybe. I don't like complicated things. And she was.*

 

JS: 오빠, I don't think we should go anywhere today!It's already late ! Let's just go home!

Seungri: Don't worry! I just have a friend of mine that wants to meet you!

SH: So funny, really! Are you a matchmaker now?!

Seungri: hahaha I think they will look good together, what's so wrong with that?

JS: I don't feel really well today..Let me meet him next time! Can we go home now?

Seungri: You should have told me earlier that you were tired! Then let's go! (walking towards the van )

SH: If you are not feeling well let's go to the hospital..

JS: hahaha I'm fine hahaha I just don't want to meet “that” friend haha

Seungri: What are the two of you whispering?

SH: hahaha nothing

 

*”She's really cute when she laughs like that”. That's what I was thinking once I went back home. Maybe this is when everything started. I was attracted to her.*

 

 

 

Seoul December 13 2015

 

~JeSoo~

 

°When I was in the kitchen I was really hoping he wouldn't have come. But he came. He wanted to know what i was thinking. “I like you.. no, maybe i love you.. i just want you to stay by my side.. i'm tired of only looking at your back and smiling... I want to make you mine.. hold you tight and never ever leave you again...” This is wat i was thinking. I just wanted him to wait until the others left.. but then he held hy hand. Then i wondered “ what am I waiting for? I have been waiting for this moment and now I'm afraid.. afraid of what? He feels the same as me” °

 

..

Seungri: What are the two of you doing?

JS/SH: Nothing!

Seungri: Why are you so scared? I was just jocking... You seem even more suspicious!

JS: Everything is ready let's go!

 

..

GD: Hyung, aren't leaving?

SH: I'll help JeSoo clean and then go home..

Seungri: I told you !! There's something going between these two!!

Daesung: Now I see... hahahaha why do I feel sorry for JeSoo all of a sudden hahaha

SH: What are you talking about? I just want to help her .. She must be tired from all that coocking..

GD: 헐 (Huh..)-_- ! Are you going to do it so obviously?

SH: I think you all drank too much..

Seungri: I'll be staying with you too .. to help out.. I feel so sorry for JeSoo.. she must have suffered so much to prepare this party for me.. (hahahahaha)

SH: There's no need for you to st-

Seungri: It's too late Hyung hahahaha !

Daesung: Seungri, do you want me to stay too?!

SH: NO THANKS!

Daeusung: 아랐어 (I got it)! Hahaha

 

 

Seungri: JeSoo !!

JS: Oh oppa why are you still here?

Seungri: I'm here to help you! You are very thankful, aren't you?

JS: Oh.. of course! Thank you!.. ( .. -_-...) Where is SeungHyun oppa?

Seungri: I think he is in the balcony..

 

[IN THE BALCONY]

 

JS: Aren't going to stop smoking already??

SH: When I turn 40.. maybe?hahahah

JS: Always making fun of me ! You are gonna regret it !!

SH: 아이고 (Aigoo) … hhhhhh ... Ahh finally! [smoothly he embraced her while her hair]

 

°I could smell his scent so close to me. While within his arms I felt a really satisfying sense of peace.

It felt like I could finally breath again. My heart skipped a beat. °

 

JS: 고마워 (thank you)

SH:뭐가 ? (for what)

JS: For coming to me first..

SH: hmm.. 나도 감사해요 ( I'm thankful too..)

JS: 응 (huh)?

SH: For waiting for me..

JS: You can't even imagine how hard it was for me to wait for all this time ..

SH: Was it really that hard to keep your hands off me? Ouhhh I didn't know you were having such a hard time.. hahahahaha

JS:wow, how funny! hahahah

SH: I know, I can be kind of irresistible hahaha

JS: hahaha yes your highness,  I'll go in first then! You stay here appreciating the moon and the stars hahahah

SH: You really are so mean! What do I have to do if I want to stay alone with my girlfriend ?

JS: Gir- girlfriend?

SH: Yes my girlfriend! Why? Don't you want to be my girlfriend?

JS: I'm- It's strange to hear these words..

SH: Can't we stay here a little bit more .. my girlfriend?

JS: hahaha stop it already!  We can't stay any longer, Seungri is waiting for us!

SH: I have to get ride of him!

JS: hahahah poor boy!

SH: I am the poor boy!

Seungri: You are really making it hard for me to shut my mouth up!

SH: What again?

Seungri: I've seen everything !

SH: Awesome! Can you go home now?

Seungri: Wait.. aren't you angry?

SH: For what? I planned on telling everyone later on... What's the problem?

Seungri: If you don't get mad then it's not funny!

SH: Hahahah I'm sorry but now you must go.

Seungri: Are you going to stay here tonight?!? Aren't you going too fast?

SH: erted! What are you thinking about? You are driving me crazy

Seungri: 알았어(got it) ..갈게( i'm going)!!간다!!

SH: Seungri.. 사랑해 (I love you )

Seugnri: 나도 (me too) hahaha ! Hyung fighting! [While leaving]

SH: Fighting!

 

..

JS: Oh.. Where's Seungri?

SH: He just left! 너.. 이리 와! 너 지금 내꺼!( you are mine now.. come here)

JS: Hahaha 괴여워( so cute).. I'm so tired let's finish cleaning quickly ..

SH: Maybe it would have been better if I sent Seungri away later..

….

 

JS: Now you should go home

SH: I want to stay here

JS: You have to go home!

SH: Are you going to send me off like this ?

JS: 왜 또? (what again)

SH: 뽀뽀 (kiss)

JS: Hahaha 아이고 (Aigoo)