Ch. 4

Cold Blood [HIATUS]

 

 

“Let. Go. Of. Me!” I shout as he clutches my hand tightly, not letting me go.

He stops on his track and whirls around. “Are planning on making me deaf like you? Stop shouting!”

“How can I stop shouting when I’m stuck inside this freaking place?!”

 

He scrutinizes me, pulls up my hand, holding it above my head using one hand. I startle as I look at his irate face. “Listen, Oh Suah. If you want to live longer then follow my instruction. If you shout at me one more time, I won’t hesitate to bite you.”

 

“Alright..” I say as I pull my hand down and caress it slowly. “When are you going to explain?” I ask, trying to sound calm.

 

“As soon as we get there.”

 

 


 

 

I hate going back to this place. I hate it.

 

Jongin pushes the door open, points with his chin, signaling me to get in first. I groan as a reply. Why am I even here AGAIN?! It was so hard for me to get out from this peculiar place.

He closes the door and walks pass me. I keep my eyes on him and follow his step. He suddenly stops, making me bump into his back. I rub my forehead and he shakes his head in disbelief.

 

“Can’t you walk properly?”

 

I roll my eyes and say nothing, tire of arguing.

 

 

Noone’s POV

 

 

“Do you want me to explain it to you?” Jongin stares at you blankly, he just wants to let you know quickly so that you can finally leave his place. He hasn’t taken any rest and it’s because of you. He kidnapped you so he thinks that it’s his responsible.

 

You nod slightly. “Of course.” What kind of question is that? I wouldn’t have following him this far just because of nothing. Your face turns solemn.

 

“That one vampire you met before..” He pauses a bit, looking at your curious face. You look like a lost puppy with your glimmering eyes. He can’t help but to lets out a chuckle slightly, you tilt your head. His face turns sullen instantly. “…Is your brother, Oh Sehun.”

 

You almost choke and stare at him. “What?!” Can’t things get any weirder?

 

“Your choice to believe me or not.” He shrugs, walks over to the bathroom, leaving you speechless. He stops and turns around. “You better disappear now.” He says, getting inside the bathroom and slams the door harshly.

 

You are still sitting there, speechless. How can this kind of things happen to you? You don’t remember having a brother, not to forget the fact that he is also a vampire. All you know is that you live alone, that’s all. It doesn’t even make sense, you’re a human and he’s a vampire. You laugh sarcastically.

 

He’s lying. He’s lying. Don’t believe him.

 

And why did Jongin tried to separate you both before if he’s your brother.  You shake your head in confusion.

 

The bathroom door swings open, revealing Jongin, ruffling his wet hair. Your eyes trail down to his well built body, his towel covers only his…half body?!

 

You flinch in surprise and…”AAAHH!” You scream loudly.

 

His brows twitch, staring at the noisy creature in front of him. He looks down to his body and a seductive smirk forms on his face. You run and hide behind a sofa, trying to avert his gaze. He coughs a little and makes his way towards the wardrobe.

 

You’re that one person who’s always unlucky. You realize that the wardrobe is right besides you.  A low groan emits from your throat.

 

“Wait!” You stand up and cover your eyes. “Let me just go out first.”

 

Finally. He grins slyly. “You’re free to go, miss.” He pulls the door open for you.

 

Quickly, you stroll to the door. He then slams the door shut harshly, smiling in victory.