Seduction Fail & More

Just Neighbours, Just Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo was about to knock on the door of 101 when Andy came out suddenly.

"Oh my god you startled me hyung!" Exclaimed the surprised and cute magnae. "Wow hyung you're sweating like a bush pig!"

"Yeah I know! That's why I came over to get some ice water. Where are you off to?" Asked Minwoo.

"The school hyung!" Answered Andy. "I attend pastry school."

"Ah so that's why you're such an excellent cook." Minwoo's comment made the shy magnae slightly blush of his cooking accomplishments. "By the way is Hyesung and Dongwan here?"

"Nope, Hyesung hyung went out to do some errands. Only Dongwan hyung is in the apartment." Answered Andy while checking the time on his watch. "Anyways, I have to catch the bus. See you later hyung."

Oh my god there's only Dongwan here! What a perfect timing. Minwoo secretly thought while waving goodbye to the magnae.

Minwoo proceeded to walk into the apartment, looked around, and finally discovered his stupid-and-frustrating target sitting by the kitchen table, reading what it seems to be a textbook on herbal medicine.

Hyesung was right. This guy is a human encyclopedia. Minwoo thought.

The sounds of somebody walking made Dongwan look up from his book and spot the shortest tennant. "Oh hello there Minwoo ah." Said Dongwan while flashing his trademark warm smile. "What brings you here?"

Gosh this guy looks so handsome with his smile. He's got such a warm feeling that just slowly melts your insides. Minwoo secretly thought. Then he remembered his plan and cursed: No! Lee Minwoo! You must not think like that! Stay on track and don't forget about your plan! Focus man! Focus!

"Oh hmmm I -" Minwoo still couldn't help but stutter a bit. Everytime he meets the younger man, it seems like the Mr. Almight-Lee Minwoo turns into a easily-fluttered boy with no confidence. "I came here to get some ice water. I'm all sweaty after coming back from the gym."

Dongwan flashed his smile again (and Minwoo secretly cursed: damn those cute dimples) and replied, "Go ahead. Help yourself."

Minwoo took out a bottle of ice water and slightly smirked. He put the bottle against his cheeks (secretly cursing: holy it's cold) but still pretended to give his best smiley eyes. "Ohhhhhhhhhh this feels so cold!" Exclaimed Minwoo while trying to use his best seductive voice. "I feel so hot but gooooooood!"

Minwoo peaked from the corner of his eyes and realized that Dongwan was still fully concentrated in his books and not paying attention to his seductive callings.

Ok fine! Minwoo thought. I will upgrade my seduction plans then.

Minwoo gently lift up his tank top to reveal his well built abs. 

"Oh my abs are feeling so hot." Minwoo exclaimed and brought the ice water onto his stomach. "Oh now they feel sooooo goooooooood and refreshed!"

Again, Dongwan was still not paying any attention to the shortest guy's seductive performance?!

Oh my god! That's it! Minwoo thought. Time to use my secret weapon.

The short man abruptly took off his tank top to reveal his full glory upper body. He then rapidly opened the cap and dumped the bottle of water onto his head while swaying his wet hair back and forth (like those in shampoo commercials) and exclaiming in a seductive tone, "Ohhhhhhh this feels so gooooooood! Ohhhhhhhhhh so refreshing!"

Minwoo was carefully watching the younger man's reaction to his callings and when he finally saw Dongwan get up and walk to the bedroom, the older man smiled in victory.

Omo? Is he finally getting my message? Minwoo happily thought.

Dongwan came back with a towel and a younger man quickly wrapped it around Minwoo while lecturing "Minwoo ah, dumping ice water on you is not healthy. Do you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter