[Fin]

Two Portions of Crush and One Portion of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Rating: Not Rated Archive Warning: No Archive Warnings Apply Category: F/M Fandom: 방탄소년단 | Bangtan Boys | BTS Relationships: Kim Taehyung | V/Park Jimin Jeon Jungkook/Kim Taehyung | V Kim Namjoon | Rap Monster/Kim Seokjin | Jin Characters: Kim Taehyung | V Kim Namjoon | Rap Monster Kim Seokjin | Jin Jung Hoseok | J-Hope Jeon Jungkook Park Jimin (BTS) Min Yoongi | Suga Additional Tags: Rule 63 Female Taehyung Female Seokjin Age Swap Alternate Universe - College/University Age Difference One-Sided Relationship jimin and jungkook are wipped namjoon is wipped too hoseok is just busy yoongi is being swag Other Ships Not Mentioned in Tags I'm Bad At Tagging Tags Are Hard Language: English Stats: Published: 2015-12-19 Words: 2528 Chapters: 1/1                       Two Portions of Crush and One Portion of Love Woori1117 Summary:

Jimin and Jungkook are always arguing, Namjoon didnt know how to make them stop.

Notes:

this is my work on rainy 5 a.m when I cant go back to sleep because thinking of my unwashed clothes.

Work Text:

Jungkook and Jimin is bickering over something Namjoon didn’t really understand five minute after they’re sit down on the café. Despite the fact that they both are cousin who acttacked to the hips and Namjoon already know them since they’re toddler, Namjoon still find its amusing to see both of them arguing over some small unimportant thing and Namjoon still didn’t know how to handle they by himself.

Namjoon is about to pull his hair off his head when Seokhyun still didn’t show up after twenty minutes. The only one who can stop them from arguing is his one and only girlfriend Kim Seokhyun who is picking up his little cousin.

Thankfully, before Jungkook and Jimin start to call each other by animal’s name, hi girlfriend enter the café, wearing simple skinny jeans and croptee. Behind her is petite girl with caramel brown hair tied in ponytail. Her smile is plastered on her cherry pink lips and her uniform is fitted her body just right even Seokhyun tell him before that her cousin is still eighteen. Namjoon suddenly can capture the picture of high school version of his girlfriend from his girlfriend’s cousin.

Jimin and Jungkook is weirdly silent. Its usually need Seokhyun’s light hit on their head or pat on their shoulder to get them stop. When he turn around, both of their jaw is dropping to to table. And if they’re in anime or manga, Namjoon is sure that there’ll be star on their eyes or blood running from their nose. Namjoon flick their forehead with his fingers.

“hey guys, hey baby” Namjoon smiles at his girlfriend who sit next to him. the high schooler girl is pulled to sit next to Seokhyung

“she is Kim Taehee, my cousin, just moving to Seoul from Daegu”

Hi, I’m Kim Namjoon, your unni’s boyfriend”

“hi oppa, Seokhyun unni talk about you a lot”

“hi I’m Park Jimin” “Hi, I’m Jeon Jungkook” they say in unison. Before they can glare each other, Taehee already smile so widely and nods at them.

“nice to meet you oppas”

And both of them blushing in silence. But there is something that bothering Namjoon a lot. She look too familiar.

 

Namjoon know they will be like this.

He just finish his last bussiness fundamental class and opting to rest on the studio he share with his friend Min Yoongi when Jungkook and Jimin barge in. there is only reason why. They want him to bribe Seokhyun so the older woman will bring Taehee.

“hyung, please” Jungkook put on his cutest expression ever, but its not working against Namjoon who already know what an evil he is under his cute smile.

“she is a high schooler for god sake’s, aren’t you two too old for high schooler?”

“hyung, we’re just like.. twenty two? Its just three or four years” Namjoon is about to bark at them when Yoongi enter the studio.

“what is it this time?” Yoongi ask as he slip to his own seat, grabbing his notebook.

“they have a crush on Seokhyun’s little cousin”

“and?” before Namjoon can reply, Jimin already do it

“Namjoon hyung think that its wrong since Seokhyun noona’s little cousin is a high schooler and we’re like just three or four years older”

“well, my girlfriend is five years younger than me” Yoongi’s statement make Namjoon almost jumping from his place and make two of them cheering happily. 

“what? Five years?”

“yes, and she is a high schooler too”

“whoa hyung is so cool” Namjoon has the urge to slap Jungkook’s head at that moment

“yeah, its not like I bring her to my underground performance since she is still underage” Yoongi state as he turn around and grab his pen.

“so hyung is agree if we date a high schooler girl?” Jimin ask Yoongi with bright, full of hope eyes”

“no” the older man’s reply make him cheering inside. He throw a I’m-sorry-for-you-too look at them before close his eyes again. But before he really fall asleep, his eyes snapped open again

“wait hyung! You never tell me you had a girlfriend!” but Yoongi is already slip on his headphone, dead to the world and if Namjoon trying to disturb him he’ll be a dead meat.

 

Namjoon sigh as he enter a small ramen shop that his girlfriend working on. Jungkook and Jimin decide that they’ll follow Namjoon everytime Namjoon is going to meet his girlfriend. One solid reason? They want to see their beautiful Taehee again (their word not his, because even Taehee is pretty, the most prettiest thing is world for him is his girlfriend. Whipped Yoongi said). His girlfriend is busy taking order from costumers when three of them enter the ramen shop. Lunch time is going to end in fifteen minutes and that means his girlfriend will be resting in twenty minutes.

“hyung, I cant see Taehee around here” Jungkook say, his lips forming a pout. Did Jungkook just pouting? Taehee is surely have a big impact on them.

“what are they doing here?” Seokhyun approach them, Namjoon smiles at his girlfriend who take off her apron and sit on Namjoon’s lap. The ramen shop is closed for two hours after lunch so its okay to have a little PDA and the owner of the ramen shop only giggling everytime she see their little PDA and say that she is a shipper.

“they think they can see your cousin here”

“ah Taehee? She is busy, she just text me that she’ll be late tonight”

“late?” it’s Jimin who ask first, receive a glare from Jungkook that Namjoon translate as I’m-going-to-ask-first.

“yes, she is working as an model for teenager magazine, and she is doing her ‘debut’ as national model in seoul today, that’s why she is moving here”

“she is model?” Jungkook’s eyes twinkling.

“yes Jungkook”

“nuna? Can I ask something?” Namjoon has this urge to kick both of them out since he wont have his own time with his girlfriend they keep asking things like this.

“sure, just ask”

“is Taehee good at cooking too?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter