Day 5: Getting Drunk at christmas eve

Christmas fever

Everyone was currently residing at doojoons place, it was just around eight in the evening of christmas eve and their Stomachs were stuffed from having dinner not too long ago that but other than that, everything in the household was peaceful. None of them were bothered at all with the fact that they were just lounging around on the floor, they could’ve easily moved themselves onto the couch that was if they had the energy to. 
 
Doojoon snuck out while they were all watching the grinch movie on tv only to reappear behind them garnering everyones attention. With a triumphant look on his face he proudly held a tray covered with a piece of cloth on one hand patiently waiting for one of them to ask what he was holding. 
 
"um, whats under the-" 
 
"well I'm glad you asked my dear yoseob, it is in fact my exclusive, special, one and only-" he paused to snatch the cloth throwing off side that happened to hit junhyung on the face "- jello shots!" 
 
junhyung grunted chucking the cloth behind him "you made jello shots? You?" 
 
"yes I did." 
 
"hyung I bet you made them out of boredom" kikwang spoke as he sat up. 
 
"no I didn't." He rejoined the group setting the tray in the center "I refused to write up my essay so I made vodka jello shots instead." Yoseob smacked doojoons leg because of course doojoon would procrastinate instead writing up an essay that was due within three hours (who wouldn't). Tending to his poor leg dongwoon noticed that the drinks were all mainly green, red, and white.  
 
"doojoon hyung did you purposely had them all green, red, and white?" 
 
"well it is christmas isn't it." 
 
"it's tomorrow you ." Yoseob took one of the shots anyway inspecting it in his hand.  
 
"anyways lets drink up!"  
 
everyone took a glass and shot the sweet drink down in one go relishing in the taste. "these are actually not bad." Junhyung had to admit that they were essentially delicious which is surprising, though he wasn’t a hundred percent sure that anything doojoon makes was considered safe. 
 
kikwang took a green coloured shot raising it up in the air. "yeah, lets go for another round!." 
 
 

 
junhyung should’ve known that two rounds would last to three, three would last to four, and before he could even blink everyone was completely gone. The tray was now left with empty shot glasses scattered around, when they’ve managed to finish all of them doojoon then brought out a bottle of tequila and vodka magically out of nowhere, it was like an never ending ride of an alcoholic roller coaster. 
 
the only sober person left currently in the room was junhyung and he wasn’t surprised at all. He was the only person in the group who drank often compared to the rest so his tolerance with alcohol wasn't that bad, however that didn't mean he wasn't completely gone and drunk like everyone else but he could feel himself getting tipsy. 
 
so there sat junhyung surrounded by five fully grown drunk adults which he now had to babysit for the rest of the night, on christmas eve. it wasn't even the first time that he'd seen them all drunk like this, in fact, the last time it happened was during his birthday which was only three or four days ago and in the end he was forced to make them all sleep over at his apartment instead of worrying constantly for their safety. knowing them all for a very very long time he'd learned and seen how they were with their drinking habits. 
 
for instance, when yoseob is drunk he gives out a lot of compliments to everyone around him, when dongwoon is drunk his aegyo goes haywire and he constantly does it all the time (but mainly to kikwang though), when doojoon is drunk he becomes in denial that he’s drunk and loses focus a lot of the time getting distracted and curious and that leaves hyunseung left. Hyunseung the apologetic drunk who says sorry over the most smallest things that didn't even matter at all ,if there was one thing about drunk hyunseung it was that secretly junhyung finds drunk hyunseung just as cute as sober hyunseung. 
 
"s-seobie have you noticed that your ears are big?" he stumbled on his words holding the others face in his hands staring in amazement "they're like dumbo." Yoseob mirrored him pressing his forehead against doojoons  
 
"doo-" he hiccuped "doojoonie you're  so sweet~, did you know that your eyebrows are like caterpillars?" Doojoon immediately smack his forehead which made the blonde boy in front of him to have a giggle fit. 
 
junhyung snorted in disgust. Even if those two were drunk they were still cringey to watch, he looked beside him to find hyunseung looking down gloomily at his empty shot glass.  
 
"seung, are you okay?" 
 
hyunseung didn't say anything for a while until he let out an almost silent whimper, "ju-junhyung." He buried his face into his chest, he wanted to ask if hyunseung was feeling well until he caught the sight of kikwang holding an almost empty bottle of jack Daniels. 
 
"kikwang. Where the hell did you get that bottle from." 
 
the raven haired dancer eye smiled him waving the bottle in the air "woonie got it from doojoonie hyung!" 
 
the maknae slumed himself on kikwangs back"kiki hyungie lets have another shot", kikwang flipped over to coo at the youngest squishing his face before giving him a planting a peck on the nose. Junhyung's eyes rapidly caught doojoon and scowled, the source of this drunk chaotic mess.  

"why you lookin' at me like that whats wrong with your face?" 
 
yoseob shoved the eldest to the side "don’t be rude joonjoon, junhyung you have nice beady eyes, okay?" 
 
"i'm not even sure that’s a compliment." 
 
Junhyung went back to hyunseung again threading his fingers through hyunseungs hair, "seung, I'll be back quick, I just need to take that bottle of jack daniels off of the maknaes." Hyunseung nodded, while junhyung stood up avoiding mess on the floor, when he was close enough he stole the bottle out of their hands not listening to their incoherent babbling. He held the bottle above his head when kikwang tried to reach for it. 
 
taking the remote control from the table he switched the tv on to a random channel. "hey look at that its...the terminator?" 
 
junhyung had no idea why they would show the terminator on christmas eve, but if it could distract kikwang and dongwoon from drowning in alcohol then they might as well show twilight for all he could care. He slyly hid the bottle behind the sofa once he made sure that no one saw him and right away he got back to hyunseung who climbed into his lap  as soon as junhyung sat down, oddly enough he could feel his chest starting to become wet. 
   
"seungie, are you hurt whats wrong?" Junhyung pushed hyunseung back a bit so he could look over him to see if he was hurt in anyway. 
 
"jun-n I'm sorry that I ate the last cheesecake that you w-wanted."The elder stuttered clutching on to junhyungs arms. 
 
he gently smiled pulling up hyunseungs sweater that was slipping off his shoulders "seung that’s nothing to be sorry about its fine."  
 
the other shook his head looking at his down at his lap, doe eyes shyly hiding behind his fringe "I'm s-sorry that I keep kicking you - off the bed when I'm sleeping." This time he laughed because that was true hyunseung did have a habit of accidentally kicking him when he’s asleep. "seungie, it's fine. don't worry about it – come on lets get you to lie down on the sofa." Junhyung got up guiding him to the hazel coloured sofa so he could rest properly, he grabbed a couple of tissues wiping his tears away.  

“junhyung, I'm so-rry that I bother you sometimes.” 

There was a pang in his chest, drunk hyunseung was really too cute for his own good. He got on the sofa lying himself in front of hyunseung lovingly tucking his fringe behind his ear giving him access to kiss his forehead and lips.  
 
“don't be silly seungie, you're never a bother to me okay? Not now or ever – get some rest you must be really tired.” he held hyunseung close until soft snoring was heard. Once hyunseung had calmed down he suddenly remembered about the rest of the drunk idiots , looking around he found doojoon on the floor spread out like a starfish mumbling in his sleep with yoseob snoring loudly on his chest and on the other side of the room dongwoon and kikwang laid on their sides facing each other with their limbs tangled over the other. Junhyung got up to clear up the mess they made and to also retrieve blankets and pillows for the sleeping drunks on the floor, exhausted from cleaning and making sure no one was hurt he was alerted to see that it was already nearing eleven from the clock across the wall. 

He hastily rushed back to the sofa with doojoons duvet that he stole to cover the both of them, tucking hyunseung under his chin and looping his arm around his waist he finally drifted off to sleep with everyone else. when Christmas Day arrived no one woke up until around two in the afternoon suffering from their terrible hangover, all except junhyung that is. 

 


The only shots I take are espresso shots( ̄ー ̄)coffee will be the death of me one day sdfghsd; 
I previously finished the chapter for this one but then I forgot to save it, there were more parts but I couldn't remember them (′︿‵。)