Jeon Jung Kook, the silly boy.

Student In Love

Haneul headed to the bathroom as soon as she woke up. She took a bath and ate her cereals like a starving lion. She ran as fast as she could not noticing a stone on the road. She fell down and wounded her elbow.

 

"Owww! This hurts!" she said but stood up and ran very fast.

It was almost 7:30am. Just like Haneul, the students were also running for them not to be late. One of the students accidentaly pushed her and she fell down again for the second time that morning.

 

"Oww." she said while her forehead was hurting.

"Hey! Can you please slow down? Can't you see a teacher walking in front of you?" Haneul raised her head and saw Hoseok. "Here, here. Are you alright? Does it hurt that much?" he asked.

"Yes. It hurts but I can take the pain." she answered with a smile.

"Oh hey, you have a wound!" Hoseok noticed the wound on Haneul's right elbow.

"Oh this? It's. I'm fine, really!" she assured Hoseok.

"No. Come on, let's go to the clinic. Let the nurse clean it for you." Hoseok said.

"But I still have to prepare for my class. And I'm okay. This is nothing." Haneul answered but Hoseok held her hand and led the way to the clinic.

 

The school nurse attended Haneul's elbow and forehead. She thanked the nurse and Hoseok too.

"I told you, it was nothing. But thanks anyway, Hoseok!" Haneul smiled and bow.

"Nah. It must be cleaned or else it'll be infected. Anyways, you have to go now, Haneul. You still have to prepare for your class, right?" Hoseok said with a smile. Haneul hurriedly went to their faculty office and prepared everything for her class.

 

*RING* It was already 8:30a.m and she already have a class at Grade 10-B. Her class with them was really exciting since the students were very attentive, listened very well and was really into the lesson.

"Thank you for today, class. You don't know how much you made me happy for being so active in class!" Haneul said with a smile.

"No worries, miss! We'll always be that active!" her students assured her.

"So good bye for now. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Good bye, miss Kim!"

 

She was on her way to her next class, Grade 10-D. The "bad" section. While she was walking, somebody at the back covered her eyes. When she turned back to know who was it, she saw a rabbit-like boy smiling very brightly at her.

"Hi miss! I missed you!" the student said.

"Mr. Jeon. Pch. Is that how you greet your teacher?" she said but Jungkook  just smiled at her.

"Wait, let me carry your things. Hmm. No miss. I just wanted to be playful. You know. Nyehehe!"

"Pssh. Jungkook, Jungkook. Stop being playful. You're already in grade 10 so act like one."

"But I just wanted to play with teacher." Jungkook pouted making Haneul laugh.

"But you're a man now. How old are you? Hmm. 15? 16?"

"16, miss."

"See! You must act as a man."

"But teacher is like a sister I want to play with!"

"Jungkook.."

"I don't have a sister. Please be my sister!"

"Silly boy!"

 

They arrived at the classroom. She checked the attendance and repeated some of her rules.

"No cellphones. And please, whenever you want to go out, LET ME KNOW." she clarified.

"YES MIIIISSSS!"

 

So the class went on smoothly. The students were listening carefully except for Jeon Jungkook who can't find peace in his desk.

"Jeon Jungkook! Sit still! You're disturbing the class!" Haneul shouted since Jungkook was at the back.

"Hehehe! Yes miss.." he smiled.

 

*RING*

"We'll be continuing tomorrow so please, re-read the lesson. See you all tomorrow!"

"Good bye, miss!"

 

"Miss! Let me carry your things again." Jungkook offered.

"Mr. Jeon, trying to make up for your behavior, huh?"

"Hihihih! No miss. I was planning to buy snacks at the canteen so I thought why not carry the things for you. Anyway, your last class is at Grade 10-A, right? I'll drop you off there." rabbit boy said.

"O-okay fine."

 

There was something that Jungkook wanted to tell Haneul but it seemed like his tongue ran away and he can't speak. When they were near the classroom and perhaps he gained strength, he asked Haneul.

"Miss, are you and mr. Jung dating?" he asked while looking at the ceiling.

"WHAT?" she was surprised with the question.

"Are. You. And. Mr. Jung. Dating?"

"You're such a silly boy! Yes you are!"

"Hmm? I saw the two of you this morning. He was holding your hand and you looked very sweet." he said, biting his lips.

"Why you!! Oh! Thank you for helping me, Mr. Jeon. I'm gonna see you tomorrow!" Haneul said before entering the classroom.

"O-oh. Sure thing miss. See you tomorrow!"

 

Jeon Jungkook shook his head and scratch his neck. "Why did I bothered to ask such question?". He then headed back to their classroom and totally forgot that he was starving.