Junior has a crush

Christmas with GOT7

Jennifer paid the delivery man and closed the door , she had bought pizza not knowing what GOT7 would like to wat . " Oh gosh , GOT7's coming to my house . Calm down . " She breathe in  and walked up the stairs to bathe . Once she was done bathing , she went to her closet and picked out a red sweater and a pair of black leggings , making it simple since she's just at home . As she was putting on some concealer , her phone rang and she quickly answered the phone . 

" Hello ? " 

" Hey , we're in front of your house . " 

" Really ? Okay , just hold on a sec . " 

" The others are eager to meet you . " 

Jennifer quickly put on lip balm before walking to the door . " Really ? Wow but I'm nervous though . " Jackson snorted over the phone . " Why would you  , they're normal guys !  " " They're still famous people ! " She opened the door and smiled at him . " Yah ! " Jackson smiled and hugged her . " Long time no see ! " Jennifer laughed as he lifted her of the ground . " You've gotten thin . " Jennifer rolled her eyes and smacked his arm . " You too , now let me down . " He place her down and she smiled , slightly flustered . " Hello , my name is Jennifer . " She bowed .

Junior eyes widened at the sight of her . She was very pretty with long legs , a normal height and short dyed grey heir . The others and JB simply smiled at her . " Oh yeah come inside , you guys must be freezing . " They walked inside and look around the living room with awe . It was decorated with Christmas ornaments and lights with the coffee table and carpet matching with the Christmas season . Jennifer turn to JB and hugged him . " Hi oppa . " He smiled and hugged her back . " Hi Jen-ah , nice decoration . " Jennifer laughed and socked his shoulders . " It is decorated by me . " 

She turn around and notice the others looking at her and she blushed . " Hi , uhm " Jackson came to her rescue and wrapped an arm around her waist . " Guys , this is Jennifer my cousin who is in Seoul University . " She look at him . " You didn't have to tell them that you know . " " They wanted to know who you are . " He shrug . Junior smiled at their interaction .She rolled her eyes and smiled at them . " Hi . " She shyly waved and they smiled waving back . " Wah , you're really pretty noona or are you a noona ? "Bambam asked and she giggled . 

" I'm 20 in korean age so yeah I'm your noona . " She smiled . " Ah , so you live alone ? " Junior asked and she nodded . " Yes I do . Jackson sleeps over some time but that's it . " They all nodded . " Do I smell pizza ? " Jackson sniffed . " Yeap I ordered them since I wasn't sure what you guys like to eat . " She smiled and pulled them over to the table in the living room where the pizzas are . They all sat around the table with she in between Mark and Jackson . " So , Jennifer-shi , when did you come to Korea ? " Junior asked . " When I was 18 . I originally came to Korea when I was 16 for a transfer program for a year . " JB nodded and bit into a pizza . 

" Oh so that's where you meet JB hyung ? " Yugyeom asked and Jennifer smiled shyly . " Yes , he was a senior at the school . " " Oooohhh " They teased and Jennifer laughed , Junior just smiled and look at her . " What are you majoring as ? " " I'm majoring in medicine , pediatrician " She replied Youngjae . " Oh , wait your Youngjae's age right ? " Jackson said and they all laughed looking at Youngjae who just smiled , waving at her . " Hi friend . " Jennifer laughed at his weird English . " His english is weird . " She said and both Mark and Jackson laughed , agreeing . "What she said ? " Youngjae asked and Bambam smiled at him . 

" Noona said your english is weird hyung . " They all laughed . Yugyeom look at her . " Is it okay if we called you noona ? " Jennifer smiled and nodded . " Yes you can- " *Woof !* They all look up and see Leo , staring at them from upstairs . " Oh Leo , dinner time . " She whistled and at once , he came running to her , following her to the dining room . The boys look at Jackson . " Your cousin is pretty hyung ! " Bambam whispered and the rest nodded , agreeing with him . " Well duh , she's my cousin . " " She speaks English too right ? " Mark asked and Jackson nodded . " She lived in Malaysia as her father's from there . She's a mix-blood . " 

" I'm back sorry .  " Jennifer returned with Leo running up to Jackson . " Hey little buddy . " He cooed and rubbed his head . Leo barked and climbed onto his lap . " Aww his so cute . " Mark cooed too , making Leo look up at him and bark softly , wagging his tail . Junior look at Jennifer and he softened , his heart grew warm while he watch her kiss her dog's head . His eyes widen when he realized he was staring for too long and he quickly took a piece of pizza to distract himself . They all finished the pizza and cleared up , deciding to get to know Jennifer . " So , how'd you like Korea ? " Jackson asked as he hugged the pillow . " It's nice , I made a lot of new friends and they're cool . " 

She grinned at him . " You have a lot of books . " Youngjae said as he stare at the bookshelf placed next to tv that is filled with both Korean and English books . " I like to read a lot . " She smiled . " Oh just like Jinyoung hyung . " Bambam said and she smiled , nodding . " Yes I know . I'm actually a big fan of you guys . " Junior look at her and smiled , feeling proud . " Really ? Why  haven't I see you before ? " Jennifer blushed . " Because I've been busy the whole year with exams and projects . " Jackson laughed . " Yes , but remember I always asked you guys to sign our cd's ? " " Oh ! It was for you ? " Bambam asked and she shyly nodded . 

" Yes . " They chuckled . " Hey you guys want Hot Chocolate and some cake ? " Jennifer asked and Junior look at her , awed by her beauty . Jennifer noticed him looking and grew flustered , knowing her bias is staring at her . " What cake do you have noona ? " Yugyeom asked . " I have blackforest cake . " " Oh you made it ? " Jackson asked and she nodded . " You can bake ? " Junior asked impressed and Jennifer smiled , nodding . " I'll go get them . " She disappeared into the kitchen and unknowingly , Junior's eyes followed her every movement . 

" Yah Park Jinyoung " He jumped and look at Jackson who had a smirk on his face . " What hyung ? " Jackson just smirked . JB chuckled and look at him . " You like her don't you ? " Junior gaped and quickly shake his head . " No I don't ! I just know her , how am I suppose to like her this fast ? " Mark chuckled ." Yah Jinyoungie , you kept looking at her from the moment you entered the house . I've never seen you looking at other girls like that . " Junior blushed and they continue to . 

----

Jennifer sighed and place a hand on her heart . " Oh gosh he was looking at me . " Her heart kept beating at a fast speed . She always liked him before this . That's one of the reason she broke up with JB in the past , realising she like Junior not him made her guilty so she broke it off hoping he would understand . He did thankfully , saying he realized he looked at her as a sister . They never even kissed on the lips before . " Hey . " She jumped and turn around . Junior raised his hands up . " I'm sorry , I didn't mean to startle you . I just wanted to help you . "

Jennifer felt her ears turn red and she coughed . " Y-yes , thank you . " She turn and got the chocolate powder out . Junior smiled and took 8 cups from the cupboard . " Are these okay ? " She turn to look at him and gasped at the distance , he was directly beside her , head down to face her properly . " Ah yes , you could wash them at the sink . " He nodded and washed them , while watching her make the hot chocolate . " So you could bake ? " She shyly smiled and nodded . " Yes , My mom taught me and it stuck as a hobby .  "

He smiled . " Let me guess , you work at a bakery ? " She shake her head . " A cafe actually , I'm the baker there . " He nodded and looked at the fridge . " Should I take the cake out ? " She smiled at him and nodded . " You can cut them too if you want to . " He smiled and went to the refridgerator . " Oh wow , you made this ? " He gaped at the cake in front of him . Jennifer blushed . " Yes , actually . " She placed the plates next to him and she grew proud , that her crush likes her cake . 

" Can I try one ? " He asked and she laughed . " It's for you guys anyways . " He blushed and look at her . She looked really pretty when she smiled . He took a bite and moaned , loving how the cake melted in his mouth . " This is so delicious Jennifer ." She smiled , pleased . " Thank you . " He smiled and cut the cake into 8 pieces . " Which cafe do you work at ? " " Je t'aime " He look at her . " What ? " She blushed and shake her head . " No , the name of the cafe is Je t'aime . " He bit his lips to keep him from smiling . " Ahh , the one at Chungdam ? You work near JYP office ? " She smiled and nodded . 

" Good , I'll visit there next time . " Jennifer smiled . " Okay . " " Yah ! Are you guys done flirting or what ?! We want to watch Home Alone ! " Jackson yelled and they snapped out of their thoughts . " Araso ! " Junior yelled back and smiled at her . " We should join them quickly but only if you agree to give me your number . " Jennifer chuckled . " That's creative ." He sheepishly smiled . " Sorry . " She smiled and held her hand out . He gave her his phone and she quickly typed something and gave it back to him . " Let's go . " She smiled and walk to the kitchen carrying the tray of cups . He smiled and checked his phone , chuckling . She saved her number as 'Jenny =D' and wrote a message . " It's a date " 

 


I'm sorry for this lousy story . 

*bows in apology*

Her hair looks like this 

tumblr_ntnu9xoOf11udajcxo1_540.jpg